Destination Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit
Travel Window Now - 12/15/24
Booking Window Now - 11/22/23
Where Lasting Impressions Are Made
Sun, sand, and sea. City sights or northern lights. Mountainside or desert-wide. Landscapes painted by nature or enhanced by history. The choice is yours when you “go” with Travel Impressions, a multiple award-winning global tour operator servicing over 1,800 destinations worldwide and trusted by travel agents since 1974.
So where will you go from here? Contact your travel professional to start planning now.
Travel partners: sign in below to begin making Travel Impressions for your clients.Agent Login Register
A Treasure Awaits You in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit
Current Offer: Save up to 69%
Two destinations united geographically that live as one. This region is one of the Mexico's most popular tourism corridors because of its great climate and incredible diversity. It's this boundless diversity that provides visitors with such a range of unique experiences.
THINGS TO DO
IN PUERTO VALLARTA
- Walk the Boardwalk Malecon
- Stroll through Downtown and see why it's a Cultural Heritage of the State of Jalisco
- Visit one of the 8 Blue Flag beaches
- One of the most cherished attractions of almost every tourist destination is the gastronomy, because it is possible to try from traditional up to gourmet cuisine
- Explore a destination full of hisotry, art and culture of prehispanic Huichol traditions
- Practice boating, kayaking, flyboards, windurfing, parasailing and many other activities
- Visit Los Arcos Marine National Park, the Botanical Garden and El Salado estuary
THINGS TO DO
IN RIVIERA NAYARIT
- Play a round of golf on world class Nayarit golf courses designed by golfing masters likeJack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, Jim Lipe, Percy Clifford, and Robert Von Hagge & Baril
- Visit one of the many wellness retreats in Nuevo Nayarit and Punta de Mita
- Vacation in Riviera Nayarit and enjoy world-class resort hotels and some of the finest restaurants you will ever experience while traveling.
- Shop at book stores in Nuevo Nayarit, galleries in Bucerias, designer clothing in Punta de Mita, or jewelry stores in Sayulita
- Experience fun activities like a canopy zip lining through Mexico’s lush tropical rainforests, a Yoga Class, or jungle trail riding in Mexico’s Sierra Madre Mountains
- Join a sunset sailing tour around Banderas Bay.
Ask about weekly Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flights to Puerto Vallarta!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promotional offers vary by resort and may only be available for a limited time. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Offers and pricing may be withdrawn or changed without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
Tours operated by Travel Impressions. Information is accurate at time of publication and is subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information. Valid for new bookings only. Bookings are subject to the current Travel Impressions terms and conditions. Travel Impressions materials (including, but not limited to, names, trademark, service marks, logos, marketing materials, etc.) shall not be used, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way, except with the express written consent of Travel Impressions. CST# 2139014-20.