Travel Window Now - 12/31/24
Booking Window Now - 12/24/24
Where Lasting Impressions Are Made
Sun, sand, and sea. City sights or northern lights. Mountainside or desert-wide. Landscapes painted by nature or enhanced by history. The choice is yours when you “go” with Travel Impressions, a multiple award-winning global tour operator servicing over 1,800 destinations worldwide and trusted by travel agents since 1974.
So where will you go from here? Contact your travel professional to start planning now.
Travel partners: sign in below to begin making Travel Impressions for your clients.Agent Login Register
Discover Paradise. When You're Ready to Travel, Aloha Awaits.
DISCOVER PARADISE. WHEN YOU'RE
READY TO TRAVEL, ALOHA AWAITS.
Nurture Hawaiʻi, Nurture your soul. Enjoy special rates and more.
Hawaiʻi truly appreciates the embrace of the global community, particularly with the outpouring of support for our Maui ʻOhana (family). It’s with our deepest appreciation that we say Mahalo for your Aloha during this time. As we look to the future, we continue to seek your kōkua (help) that while certain areas need time to heal, there is still more to experience and embrace. Mālama (care for) Hawaii by visiting local businesses and supporting our economy. Make one of Marriott International's hotels and resorts your home to explore, relax, and recharge. Nurture the islands through mindful travel, and Hawaiʻi will truly nurture your soul with Aloha.
With the most extensive portfolio of oceanfront properties in Hawaii, Marriott International offers luxury resorts to premium and select service hotels. Discover transformed resorts, infinity pools and beaches, while connecting with the local culture and landscape. Get back to Aloha, Hawaii is calling.
Learn more about Marriott International - Hawaii by clicking through the tabs below.
1. Iconic Hawaiian hotels. Find resorts that capture the Hawaiian culture, including the historic Moana Surfrider and Royal Hawaiian hotels.
2. Variety of brands. From budget-friendly to high end, you can find the perfect brand to suit your clients’ taste.
3. Guest rewards. Your clients can take advantage of Marriott Rewards to unlock special perks like free Wi-Fi, member rates, and earn free nights.
4. Plenty to do. Many resorts offer great restaurants, activities, and nearby golf locations.
Marriott International – Hawaii hotels encompasses many different brands. The list below can help you decide which brand is right for your clients. See a full list of all their resorts here.
- The Ritz-Carlton – LuxLuxurious resorts with legendary service, create experiences so exceptional our guests can return simply by closing their eyes.
- The Luxury Collection – A curated ensemble of the world's most iconic hotels that truly define their destinations.
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts – Classic premium-level hotels with innovative design aesthetics.
- Sheraton Hotels & Resorts – Premium-level hotels in the heart of communities around the globe, we invite you to gather and share experiences.
- Westin Hotels & Resorts – Distinctive Premium properties with innovative, wellness programming and revitalizing amenities ensure you leave feeling better than when you arrived.
- Courtyard by Marriott – Classic Select hotels with gathering spaces like cafes and patios.
- Residence Inn by Marriott – All-suite hotels ideal for longer stays.
- AC Hotels - Distinctive Select with modern design for modern times. It’s a design-forward, new way to hotel.
These Marriott properties have a new look and one is brand new!
- Sheraton Waikiki – Experience Waikiki’s scene by the sea, a newly renovated oceanfront resort with refreshed guest rooms, new lobby spaces, and local shopping experiences. The resort's more than 1,600 guest rooms and suites feature new platform-style beds, upgraded guest entertainment systems, spa-like bathrooms, and open curated closet areas. The lanais offer indoor-outdoor living at its finest, with tradewind breezes and new patio furniture. Travelers of all ages will enjoy The Helumoa Playground, the award-winning pool complex featuring two freshwater swimming pools, a 15-foot high by 70-foot-long water slide, and keiki (kid) splash area.
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa – The iconic on Ka‘anapali Beach serves as the backdrop for this 23-acre oceanfront resort, which is being revamped to include an expansive lanai, lounge, reception area and The Sandbar, Ka‘anapali’s only lobby bar. The resort also debuted an ohana game room following a complete refresh of all 508 guestrooms and suites last year.
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa – The newly transformed beachfront resort offers guests an experience rooted in nurturing wellness and a real-world immersion into nature. The centerpiece of property’s transformation is the Hōkūpaʻa at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa. Hōkūpaʻa guests have exclusive access to The Lānai and its bespoke culinary, cultural and recreational amenities. Guests will also find a reimagined lobby enjoy iconic six pool aquatic oasis highlighting an interactive keiki splash zone and a tranquil adult pool zone, scenic gardens with waterfalls and exotic wildlife at this expansive resort.
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel - Experience Hawaii's Big Island like never before at the newly renovated Courtyard King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel. Our beachfront hotel features 452 brand-new guest rooms and suites, complete with new island-inspired décor, modern amenities, spacious lanais, and sparkling ocean views. Relax beside our infinity pool, reserve a private cabana with ocean views, or rent a kayak and explore the turquoise waters of Kailua Bay. Located in the heart of Kona, dozens of shops, restaurants and attractions are all just a short walk away.
- Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort - With unparalleled views of the mountains and ocean, as well as a breathtaking location on the recently renovated Garden Island, Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort boasts a transformative experience for your next getaway. We provide easy access to a number of Kapaa's biggest hot spots, such as Smith's Tropical Paradise and Wailua Falls. Guests are welcome to experience new heights of relaxation in our infinity-edge pool, with separate sides for children and adults, surrounded by our oceanfront bar, lounge chairs and fire pits.
- BRAND NEW! AC Hotel by Marriott Maui Wailea - The first of AC Hotels to open in the Hawaiian Islands bringing a design-forward option for visitors. The completely brand new hotel is close to the beach and offers affordable luxury in upscale Wailea. It offers a curated experience, focused on meaningful details and services to enhance guests’ stay. Nestled on three acres of lush gardens, the intimate and modern hotel features 110 guest rooms with 12 suites, a business center, a fitness area and al-fresco spaces with infinity-edge pool complete with a poolside tiki bar and cabanas. The modern guest rooms’ elevated furnishings create a greater sense of flow and space. The hotel is within walking distance of The Shops at Wailea and more than 40 restaurants and bars, world-class spas, Wailea Tennis Club and Wailea Golf's three championship courses.
Stay in-the-know with Marriott’s Hotel Excellence. This agent training program keeps you in the loop about renovations, sales strategies, and brand updates. When you complete the program, you can continue learning with Marriott’s Hotel Excellence Continuing Education training, which features additional education about The Autograph Collection hotels.
Complete their Marriott trip with an exciting excursion from Worldstar.
- Mauna Kea Summit and Stars (Hawai’i) - See the stars like never before with the impressive telescope at Mauna Kea.
- Feast at Lele (Maui) - Let the spirit of aloha surround you as you embark on a musical and culinary journey at this thrilling luau experience.
- Napali Sunset Sight See (Kauai) - Witness a dramatic sunset as the island’s volcanic coastline takes on new colors.
- With the most extensive portfolio of oceanfront properties in Hawaii, Marriott International offers luxury resorts to premium and select service hotels. Discover transformed resorts, infinity pools and beaches, while connecting with the local culture and landscape. Get back to Aloha, Hawaii is calling.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
$100 instant savings valid for new air-and-hotel bookings from all origins to Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Wailea Beach Resort, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, The Ritz-Carlton Maui, Kapalua, Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Moana Surfrider, The Royal Hawaiian, Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Sheraton Wakiki, and The Ritz-Carlton Residences Waikiki Beach for select room categories made 8/1/22 -8/15/22 for 8/1/22 – 3/31/23. Minimum 5-night stay required.Tours operated by Travel Impressions. Travel windows vary by property. *Sheraton Waikiki upgrade offer is valid for booking through 10/30/21 for travel 8/8/21 - 10/31/21. Offer based on availability, not combinable with any other offer, unless otherwise indicated. Offer subject to change at any time. Restrictions and black-out dates may apply. Information is accurate at time of publication and is subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information. Valid for new bookings only. Travel Impressions materials (including, but not limited to, names, trademark, service marks, logos, marketing materials, etc.) shall not be used, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way, except with the express written consent of Travel Impressions. CST# 2139014-20.