July 8, 2013
TI & Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts Ambassador
As a Luxury Travel Manager who loves to get to know my clients and pick the best resort and destination to fit their needs, I often suggest Sandals and Beaches Resorts. Below are my top 3 Reasons to Choose a Sandals or Beaches Resort for Your Next Vacation!
1.) Truly All-Inclusive- All Sandals and Beaches Resorts vacation packages are truly all-inclusive. Not only are all of your meals, drinks, non-motorized watersports, activities, etc. included, but you’re not allowed to tip! Often times while visiting an all-inclusive property, the staff may expect tips, but this is not the case at Sandals Resorts. You’re only permitted to tip the butlers, if you have one, and that is at your discretion.
2.) Hospitality- The hospitality at these resorts is unbelievable, regardless of the destination. Sandals Resorts employees go above and beyond and really nurture their relationships with travel agents. For instance, I have contacts in virtually every department, from reservations to the GM of the hotels. If there’s ever a problem with a booking, or with my clients who are already at one of the Sandals Resorts, the issues are handled immediately and flawlessly.
3.) Something for Everyone- With close to 20 different resorts, there’s truly something for every type of traveler. Plus, each resort has its own personality. Some properties are more quiet and ideal for couples, while others are more lively and suited for young families. I like to recommend Beaches Ocho Rios for those who prefer smaller resorts and a more laid back setting. Beaches Negril Resort & Spa is great for travelers who want a bit more going on, and of course Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa is HUGE and so much fun for all who visit!
Take a look at the photos below – the first image is of Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, second is of Beaches Ocho Rios, and the third is of Beaches Negril Resort & Spa!
March 1, 2013
Your clients will experience the pinnacle of luxury on a romantic Sandals Resorts Caribbean Vacation. More than just an all-inclusive, Sandals Resorts offers the Luxury Included ® Vacation experience designed exclusively for people in love. Sandals Resorts delights couples with incredibly luxurious accommodations among romantic tropical settings, world-class dining experiences, thrilling land and water sports, and some of the most gorgeous beaches in Jamaica, Antigua, Saint Lucia and the Bahamas. At Sandals Resorts your clients will leave their worries behind, because love is all they need.
April 27, 2012
Sandals Resorts has 7 beautiful locations in Jamaica, giving you the opportunity to indulge yourself in the amazing sights, tastes, and experiences these havens have to offer. Here are some of my favorites: [compiled by Kelly Tierney, Travel Impressions]
1. Sandals Cay Private Island – You must visit this private island when staying at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island. You’ll find a gorgeous beach, pool, cabanas and an authentic Thai Restaurant. You can even have a massage on the island!
2. Sunsets - The sunsets at Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa are among the most beautiful in the entire world. They’re especially enjoyable from the Crystal Lagoon Suites, where you can swim outside directly from your guest suite. This is one of my personal favorites.
3. Bluefield Beach Club – This restaurant at Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa offers the best authentic Jamaican cuisine just steps from the beach. The jerk chicken is to die for!
4. Ochi Beach Club – Imagine lying on a Balinese cabana and then dining at a new gourmet restaurant directly over the ocean. This is what you’ll experience when visiting the The Ochi Beach Club at Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort. At night, the fire pits create a relaxing and romantic atmosphere that you’ll never want to leave!
5. Champagne and Caviar Bar- The Champagne and Caviar Bar at Sandals Royal Plantation really shouldn’t be missed. The caviar is such a delicacy and it’s the only bar of its kind on the island!
6. Wedding Chapel – If you’re in love and are ready to take the big step with your special someone, consider staying at Sandals Montego Bay, the only resort with its own wedding chapel on the island. Say “I do” in style!
7. West Indian Massage – This massage is so unique and luxurious that you’ll think you’re in heaven for 80 luxurious minutes. You’ll receive a full body massage, hot stone therapy, tantalizing tropical mist, and even exfoliation for your tired feet. I enjoyed one of these massages after a long day of meetings, and it left me feeling completely resorted!
Kelly Tierney, Associate Director, Sandals Accounts
LOVES Sandals Resorts and has visited those in Jamaica 32 times!
Book Sandals Resorts with Travel Impressions
Agents: log on to Quest for Agents
Travelers: Search our locator to find a Travel Agency http://www.travimp.com/bookonline
January 10, 2012
Sandals Resorts recently inducted Pauline Abatemarco-Pigott, senior director of Caribbean product, Travel Impressions, into the Sandals Hall of Fame at the 10th Annual STAR Awards gala event held at Sandals Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Abatemarco-Pigott is the second Travel Impressions representative chosen for the Sandals Hall of Fame honor, joining Steve Gorga, president and CEO, Travel Impressions.
October 1, 2011
March 23, 2010
March 22, 2010
Amidst 500 acres of a nature preserve, sits 50 acres of pristine and gorgeous landscape, replete with two beaches spanning over two miles! Choose from a variety of luxurious accommodations. All Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa‘s 360 rooms and suites feature direct ocean views while some feature the ultimate in personal pampering: butler service and 24-hour room service.With seven gourmet restaurants to choose from, you may dine in a different corner of the globe each night without leaving the resort. Enjoy unlimited premium-brand drinks including Beringer® house wines at six bars and indulge in a Caribbean-inspired treatment at the full service Red Lane® Spa. Read more
January 22, 2010
In this audiocast, we will be highlighting Secrets Resorts & Spas and Dreams Resorts & Spas, each offering Unlimited Luxury® in both the Caribbean and Mexico’s most popular destinations. We’re also very excited to give you the low down on the brand new Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma in the Bahamas! Read more
January 12, 2010
On Dec. 5 at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, Steve Gorga, President and CEO of Travel Impressions, was inducted into the Sandals Hall of Fame for his commitment to and leadership in the tour operating and leisure travel business. According to Sandals, “his years of dedication, determination and successes have made him a pillar in this industry.” Read more
September 23, 2009
Amidst 500 acres of a nature preserve, Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa,Jamaica sits 50 acres of pristine and gorgeous landscape, replete with two beaches spanning over two miles! Choose from a variety of luxurious accommodations. All 360 rooms and suites feature direct ocean views while some feature the ultimate in personal pampering: Read more