July 1, 2012
Jamaica’s iconic Couples Tower Isle embraces a ‘high design’ aesthetic infused with the authentic vibrancy of the Caribbean. Perched on the lush coastline of Ocho Rios, Jamaica – this glamorous all-inclusive resort seduces with sweeping water views, a wide sandy beach and its very own namesake island. After a $40 million renovation, the chic contemporary décor features vivid murals and ceramics by renowned artists, intricate pearlescent tile work and graphic black and white photography. Fresh splashes of aqua blue fabric and lime green furni ture offset the striking white architecture, while each inviting room boasts private ocean-breeze balconies.
June 4, 2012
SuperClubs John Issa, founder and current Chairman of the Board,checks in this episode to provide brief history of this collection of All Inclusive Resorts. The Honourable Mr Issa will provide an update on some the recent changes and developments and well as provides us with some of the many benefits of a super-inclusive vacation.
April 27, 2012
Sandals Resorts has 7 beautiful locations in Jamaica, giving you the opportunity to indulge yourself in the amazing sights, tastes, and experiences these havens have to offer. Here are some of my favorites: [compiled by Kelly Tierney, Travel Impressions]
1. Sandals Cay Private Island – You must visit this private island when staying at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island. You’ll find a gorgeous beach, pool, cabanas and an authentic Thai Restaurant. You can even have a massage on the island!
2. Sunsets - The sunsets at Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa are among the most beautiful in the entire world. They’re especially enjoyable from the Crystal Lagoon Suites, where you can swim outside directly from your guest suite. This is one of my personal favorites.
3. Bluefield Beach Club – This restaurant at Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa offers the best authentic Jamaican cuisine just steps from the beach. The jerk chicken is to die for!
4. Ochi Beach Club – Imagine lying on a Balinese cabana and then dining at a new gourmet restaurant directly over the ocean. This is what you’ll experience when visiting the The Ochi Beach Club at Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort. At night, the fire pits create a relaxing and romantic atmosphere that you’ll never want to leave!
5. Champagne and Caviar Bar- The Champagne and Caviar Bar at Sandals Royal Plantation really shouldn’t be missed. The caviar is such a delicacy and it’s the only bar of its kind on the island!
6. Wedding Chapel – If you’re in love and are ready to take the big step with your special someone, consider staying at Sandals Montego Bay, the only resort with its own wedding chapel on the island. Say “I do” in style!
7. West Indian Massage – This massage is so unique and luxurious that you’ll think you’re in heaven for 80 luxurious minutes. You’ll receive a full body massage, hot stone therapy, tantalizing tropical mist, and even exfoliation for your tired feet. I enjoyed one of these massages after a long day of meetings, and it left me feeling completely resorted!
Kelly Tierney, Associate Director, Sandals Accounts
LOVES Sandals Resorts and has visited those in Jamaica 32 times!
Book Sandals Resorts with Travel Impressions
Agents: log on to Quest for Agents
Travelers: Search our locator to find a Travel Agency http://www.travimp.com/bookonline
January 10, 2012
Sandals Resorts recently inducted Pauline Abatemarco-Pigott, senior director of Caribbean product, Travel Impressions, into the Sandals Hall of Fame at the 10th Annual STAR Awards gala event held at Sandals Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Abatemarco-Pigott is the second Travel Impressions representative chosen for the Sandals Hall of Fame honor, joining Steve Gorga, president and CEO, Travel Impressions.
January 2, 2012
No other Caribbean island offers as much splendor and diversity as Jamaica. Sugar-white beaches combine with shimmering waters to sooth your soul. Explore a rich island culture that expresses itself in superb cuisine, scintillating nightlife, and the sensual beat of reggae music. Jamaica is large enough to provide for every taste. From the world-famous beaches of Ocho Rios and Montego Bay to the toe-twinkling seven-mile stretch in Negril, to uncharted nooks where romantics can hide away, Jamaica is a paradise for everyone. Read more
October 13, 2011
Sandals romantic escapes offer luxury resorts created for two people in love. Your clients get what they want, when they want it, on some of the Caribbean’s finest beachfront settings! Read more
December 22, 2010
In this audiocast, Chris Dobson from the Jamaica tourist board will be joining us to tell us what’s new and exciting on this Caribbean paradise. He going to provide some inside information on Jamaica’s proximity to the United States, recent airport expansion, how it’s now even easier to get to the popular resort areas. As well as provide details on the new Montego Bay Convention Centre and casino and more. Read more
August 3, 2010
This month’s audiocast is dedicated exclusively to the beautiful island of Jamaica.
With a moderate climate and a landscape that ranges from tropical rainforest and towering mountains to seductive beaches and spectacular coastlines, Jamaica is a land of adventure and terrific resorts. Few Caribbean islands offer as much splendor and diversity as Jamaica. Read more
July 6, 2010
Jamaica has led the way in Caribbean tourism for years, and has cultivated an environment in which visitors can enjoy the island’s natural beauty and diverse culture. Along with the Caribbean’s best sun, sand and sea, this island has an intriguing history that has created one people out of many, and a culture that is unmistakably Jamaican. Read more
January 8, 2010
Few other Caribbean islands offer as much splendor and diversity as Jamaica. Sugar-white beaches combine with shimmering waters to sooth your soul. Explore a rich island culture that expresses itself in superb cuisine, scintillating nightlife, and the sensual beat of reggae music. Jamaica is large enough to provide for every taste. From the world-famous beaches of Ocho Rios and Montego Bay to the toe-twinkling seven-mile stretch in Negril, to uncharted nooks where romantics can hide away, Jamaica is a paradise for everyone.