July 3, 2012
With tomorrow being the 4th of July, it’s time to celebrate everything red, white and blue! We’ve compiled a list of the most beautiful red sunsets, plush white sand beaches, and enticing crystal blue pools. Get in the spirit and dive right in!
Dreaming of a beautiful red sunset that’ll take your breath away? Then head to Ayer’s Rock, Australia. There, you’ll find Uluru, a 348-meter high, 500-million year old red rock and the world’s largest monolith which will create a feast for your eyes.
If you’d prefer to stay a bit closer to home, then jump over to Negril, Jamaica for a sunset that’ll be sure to foster a feeling of serenity. Check out Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa where you can view the sunsets from your swim-out Crystal Lagoon Suites.
There’s nothing like feeling the ultra fine powdery soft sand of the Cayman Islands in between your toes. The beaches’ soft texture, combined with its white reflective color, makes the sand cooler and softer than that of most continental beaches. Head to the Cayman Islands this summer and you’ll get your 5th night free, reduced rates, a $100 resort credit & more!
Maroma Beach, located in Riviera Maya just minutes outside of Playa del Carmen, boasts beautiful white sand beaches. Experience miles of fine white sand and calm turquoise waters at the El Dorado Maroma, a Beachfront Resort, by Karisma , which is offering reduced rates on air and land packages for bookings made and traveled by 12/22/12.
The Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort is a tropical oasis providing kids and adults an experience of a lifetime! Guests can experience the Wailea Canyon Activity Pool, a 2,000-foot-long, 770,000-gallon pool consisting of nine free-form pools at six levels which are connected by a river that carries swimmers along at varying speeds, from whitewater rapids to lazy currents.
Atlantis, Paradise Island’s Aquaventure Water Park is a one of a kind 141-acre waterscape boasting 11 unique pools, 20 swimming areas, thrilling high-speed water slides, a mile-long river ride with rolling rapids and wave surges, incredible Atlantean-themed towers all connected by a lush tropical environment. Now you can save up to 45%, kids 12 and under eat breakfast and dinner free, plus adults can get a Taste of Atlantis Pass which includes over $150 of Atlantis Culinary Experiences!
June 4, 2012
SuperClubs John Issa, founder and current Chairman of the Board,checks in this episode to provide brief history of this collection of All Inclusive Resorts. The Honourable Mr Issa will provide an update on some the recent changes and developments and well as provides us with some of the many benefits of a super-inclusive vacation.
April 27, 2012
Sandals Resorts has 7 beautiful locations in Jamaica, giving you the opportunity to indulge yourself in the amazing sights, tastes, and experiences these havens have to offer. Here are some of my favorites: [compiled by Kelly Tierney, Travel Impressions]
1. Sandals Cay Private Island – You must visit this private island when staying at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island. You’ll find a gorgeous beach, pool, cabanas and an authentic Thai Restaurant. You can even have a massage on the island!
2. Sunsets - The sunsets at Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa are among the most beautiful in the entire world. They’re especially enjoyable from the Crystal Lagoon Suites, where you can swim outside directly from your guest suite. This is one of my personal favorites.
3. Bluefield Beach Club – This restaurant at Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa offers the best authentic Jamaican cuisine just steps from the beach. The jerk chicken is to die for!
4. Ochi Beach Club – Imagine lying on a Balinese cabana and then dining at a new gourmet restaurant directly over the ocean. This is what you’ll experience when visiting the The Ochi Beach Club at Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort. At night, the fire pits create a relaxing and romantic atmosphere that you’ll never want to leave!
5. Champagne and Caviar Bar- The Champagne and Caviar Bar at Sandals Royal Plantation really shouldn’t be missed. The caviar is such a delicacy and it’s the only bar of its kind on the island!
6. Wedding Chapel – If you’re in love and are ready to take the big step with your special someone, consider staying at Sandals Montego Bay, the only resort with its own wedding chapel on the island. Say “I do” in style!
7. West Indian Massage – This massage is so unique and luxurious that you’ll think you’re in heaven for 80 luxurious minutes. You’ll receive a full body massage, hot stone therapy, tantalizing tropical mist, and even exfoliation for your tired feet. I enjoyed one of these massages after a long day of meetings, and it left me feeling completely resorted!
Kelly Tierney, Associate Director, Sandals Accounts
LOVES Sandals Resorts and has visited those in Jamaica 32 times!
Book Sandals Resorts with Travel Impressions
Agents: log on to Quest for Agents
Travelers: Search our locator to find a Travel Agency http://www.travimp.com/bookonline
January 2, 2012
No other Caribbean island offers as much splendor and diversity as Jamaica. Sugar-white beaches combine with shimmering waters to sooth your soul. Explore a rich island culture that expresses itself in superb cuisine, scintillating nightlife, and the sensual beat of reggae music. Jamaica is large enough to provide for every taste. From the world-famous beaches of Ocho Rios and Montego Bay to the toe-twinkling seven-mile stretch in Negril, to uncharted nooks where romantics can hide away, Jamaica is a paradise for everyone. Read more
December 22, 2010
In this audiocast, Chris Dobson from the Jamaica tourist board will be joining us to tell us what’s new and exciting on this Caribbean paradise. He going to provide some inside information on Jamaica’s proximity to the United States, recent airport expansion, how it’s now even easier to get to the popular resort areas. As well as provide details on the new Montego Bay Convention Centre and casino and more. Read more
August 3, 2010
This month’s audiocast is dedicated exclusively to the beautiful island of Jamaica.
With a moderate climate and a landscape that ranges from tropical rainforest and towering mountains to seductive beaches and spectacular coastlines, Jamaica is a land of adventure and terrific resorts. Few Caribbean islands offer as much splendor and diversity as Jamaica. Read more
July 6, 2010
Jamaica has led the way in Caribbean tourism for years, and has cultivated an environment in which visitors can enjoy the island’s natural beauty and diverse culture. Along with the Caribbean’s best sun, sand and sea, this island has an intriguing history that has created one people out of many, and a culture that is unmistakably Jamaican. Read more
January 8, 2010
Few other Caribbean islands offer as much splendor and diversity as Jamaica. Sugar-white beaches combine with shimmering waters to sooth your soul. Explore a rich island culture that expresses itself in superb cuisine, scintillating nightlife, and the sensual beat of reggae music. Jamaica is large enough to provide for every taste. From the world-famous beaches of Ocho Rios and Montego Bay to the toe-twinkling seven-mile stretch in Negril, to uncharted nooks where romantics can hide away, Jamaica is a paradise for everyone.
June 19, 2009
Imagine swimming to your room!
Discover the finest, most luxurious accommodations in the Caribbean. Always on the leading edge of innovation, now Sandals puts your clients even closer to the water’s edge. Introducing the new Beachfront Swim-up River Suites at Sandals Royal Caribbean & Sandals Negril, where the magic and allure of water soothes and renews. These magnificent one-bedroom suites feature a secluded patio surrounded by
lush vegetation that opens onto the resort’s lazy river, where lovers can dip their toes into the soothing waterway. Read more
February 5, 2009
Gwenn Feliciano, Vice President of Sales and Bob Ford, Director of Wholesale Sales for SuperClubs talk about the new and existing happenings at SuperClubs Super-Inclusive Resorts including Grand Lido Negril and Grand Lido Braco becoming Breezes Grand Negril Resort, Spa & Breezes Rio Bueno Resort & Spa and Starfish Trelawny to become Breezes Trelawny.