April 27, 2012
Sandals Resorts has 7 beautiful locations in Jamaica, giving you the opportunity to indulge yourself in the amazing sights, tastes, and experiences these havens have to offer. Here are some of my favorites: [compiled by Kelly Tierney, Travel Impressions]
1. Sandals Cay Private Island – You must visit this private island when staying at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island. You’ll find a gorgeous beach, pool, cabanas and an authentic Thai Restaurant. You can even have a massage on the island!
2. Sunsets - The sunsets at Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa are among the most beautiful in the entire world. They’re especially enjoyable from the Crystal Lagoon Suites, where you can swim outside directly from your guest suite. This is one of my personal favorites.
3. Bluefield Beach Club – This restaurant at Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa offers the best authentic Jamaican cuisine just steps from the beach. The jerk chicken is to die for!
4. Ochi Beach Club – Imagine lying on a Balinese cabana and then dining at a new gourmet restaurant directly over the ocean. This is what you’ll experience when visiting the The Ochi Beach Club at Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort. At night, the fire pits create a relaxing and romantic atmosphere that you’ll never want to leave!
5. Champagne and Caviar Bar- The Champagne and Caviar Bar at Sandals Royal Plantation really shouldn’t be missed. The caviar is such a delicacy and it’s the only bar of its kind on the island!
6. Wedding Chapel – If you’re in love and are ready to take the big step with your special someone, consider staying at Sandals Montego Bay, the only resort with its own wedding chapel on the island. Say “I do” in style!
7. West Indian Massage – This massage is so unique and luxurious that you’ll think you’re in heaven for 80 luxurious minutes. You’ll receive a full body massage, hot stone therapy, tantalizing tropical mist, and even exfoliation for your tired feet. I enjoyed one of these massages after a long day of meetings, and it left me feeling completely resorted!
Kelly Tierney, Associate Director, Sandals Accounts
LOVES Sandals Resorts and has visited those in Jamaica 32 times!
Book Sandals Resorts with Travel Impressions
Agents: log on to Quest for Agents
Travelers: Search our locator to find a Travel Agency http://www.travimp.com/bookonline
January 2, 2012
No other Caribbean island offers as much splendor and diversity as Jamaica. Sugar-white beaches combine with shimmering waters to sooth your soul. Explore a rich island culture that expresses itself in superb cuisine, scintillating nightlife, and the sensual beat of reggae music. Jamaica is large enough to provide for every taste. From the world-famous beaches of Ocho Rios and Montego Bay to the toe-twinkling seven-mile stretch in Negril, to uncharted nooks where romantics can hide away, Jamaica is a paradise for everyone. Read more
December 5, 2011
Imagine escaping from the stress and chaos of security lines and crowded departure halls to a sanctuary where you can relax, unwind or catch up with the office, all while immersed in warm Jamaican hospitality and culture. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, Club Mobay’s lounge experience enhanced with an unrivaled visual journey through Jamaica’s history provides the perfect place to unwind before departure. Read more
February 22, 2011
Discover the pleasures of an island retreat immersed in the warm hospitality and incomparable charm of Jamaica – Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa. Situated along the pristine shores that once served as the site of an 18th century sugar plantation, this Caribbean haven exudes an unforgettable ambiance in a stunning tropical setting.
A striking alternative to other Montego Bay Jamaica resorts, Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is nestled between the scenic Jamaican mountains and turquoise Caribbean waters, Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa truly inhabits a exclusive ocean-front location. This deluxe beachfront hotel, once a legendary 18th-century sugar plantation, evokes the historic charm and hospitality made famous by the island. Indulge in cool ocean breezes, a private beach, one of the Caribbeans largest water park, a championship golf course, and the relaxing services of Soothe Spa. Read more
December 22, 2010
In this audiocast, Chris Dobson from the Jamaica tourist board will be joining us to tell us what’s new and exciting on this Caribbean paradise. He going to provide some inside information on Jamaica’s proximity to the United States, recent airport expansion, how it’s now even easier to get to the popular resort areas. As well as provide details on the new Montego Bay Convention Centre and casino and more. Read more
November 8, 2010
Just an hour away from the Montego Bay airport is one of Jamaica’s hidden little gems, Breezes Resort, Spa & Golf Club Runaway Bay. Featuring quiet coves, endless beaches and shady hammocks around every corner, your clients will instantly feel like they’ve run away from all the pressures of the real world. Here, they’re free to be themselves. Skim across the crystal blue waters on a catamaran. Enhance their skills at the video-assisted golf and tennis schools. Better yet, take up golf at their private, PGA-quality 18-Hole Golf Course on property. Experience the best SCUBA diving in Jamaica at the Gold Palm 5 Star PADI facility. Beautiful accommodations, sumptuous cuisine with a variety of dining options, premium drinks, an incredible array of land and water sports, daily activities and nightly entertainment. Best of all, everything is included in the upfront price – with no tipping allowed! Read more
August 3, 2010
This month’s audiocast is dedicated exclusively to the beautiful island of Jamaica.
With a moderate climate and a landscape that ranges from tropical rainforest and towering mountains to seductive beaches and spectacular coastlines, Jamaica is a land of adventure and terrific resorts. Few Caribbean islands offer as much splendor and diversity as Jamaica. Read more
July 6, 2010
Jamaica has led the way in Caribbean tourism for years, and has cultivated an environment in which visitors can enjoy the island’s natural beauty and diverse culture. Along with the Caribbean’s best sun, sand and sea, this island has an intriguing history that has created one people out of many, and a culture that is unmistakably Jamaican. Read more
January 8, 2010
Few other Caribbean islands offer as much splendor and diversity as Jamaica. Sugar-white beaches combine with shimmering waters to sooth your soul. Explore a rich island culture that expresses itself in superb cuisine, scintillating nightlife, and the sensual beat of reggae music. Jamaica is large enough to provide for every taste. From the world-famous beaches of Ocho Rios and Montego Bay to the toe-twinkling seven-mile stretch in Negril, to uncharted nooks where romantics can hide away, Jamaica is a paradise for everyone.
December 18, 2009