5 Reasons to Book Your Destination Wedding at an Excellence Resort
November 28, 2012
By Brian Podvia
JetSet Pilot Travel
TI & Excellence Group Luxury Hotels & Resorts Ambassador
As the cost of weddings domestically seems more and more unobtainable to many bride and groom to-be’s, there has been an increasing trend towards saying your “I Do’s” elsewhere around the world. Specifically, resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico have made it increasingly easy and fun to have weddings on the beautiful beaches they have to offer. While everyone invited to the wedding gets their much-needed vacation, the bride and groom get their fairytale wedding and honeymoon at the same time! Certainly, just like at home, there are some countries and some resorts that make it a little easier and offer a lot more in terms of wedding services. One of our favorites, the Excellence Resorts, are of the few in the region that allow the ability to get everything a bride and groom could want at a reasonable cost and all in a wonderful setting.
So why have your wedding at an Excellence Resort?
1. We recommend these resorts because of accommodations. It’s hard to please everyone, but the two resorts in Mexico and one in Punta Cana truly offer luxury, with rooms that boast marble, granite and tile with high-end furnishings.
2. We also love their available wedding spaces. Some of your choices include beautiful white-sand beaches, piers and wonderful gazebos. All spaces have great views of the ocean.
3. Food and drink. Need we say more? It is hard to find an all-inclusive with outstanding food, including lobster tails and a plethora of choices. Couple this with high-end beverages at your disposal and you have a party!
4. Wedding planners are a well-oiled machine! The weddings and vow renewals we have planned here are executed by wedding planners at the resort who give you a consultation upon arrival and are extremely responsive before you leave for your dream wedding.
5. The secluded “Excellence Club”. This area will allow you to have some privacy as most guests will not stay in the club, which boasts a separate bar, beach area, pool and more. Need to get away from your parents for a bit? This is the place!
For these reasons and many more, we regularly offer the Excellence as an option for all of our clients. We also use our trusted friends at Travel Impressions as suppliers. They allow us to consolidate all of your travel needs, including the Cancel For Any Reason Waiver, in one package. They also help keep the group organized as there are usually many people traveling with different itineraries, wants and needs. Some other reasons we choose Excellence are proximity to the airport and sites like Chichen Itza. At the end of the day, we trust Excellence Resorts with our clients and their most important of celebrations and they never let us down!