New hotels, resorts in the Dominican Republic, St. Bart’s, Barbados, the Grenadines, Jamaica and St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
January 30, 2012
Travel Impressions is adding new hotels and resorts in the Dominican Republic, St. Bart’s, Barbados, the Grenadines, Jamaica and St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands to its Caribbean product portfolio for 2012.
Following are properties (by destination) that Travel Impressions has added:
· Riu Palace Bavaro Hotel (Dominican Republic) – The recently opened Riu Palace Bavaro Hotel features 610 guestrooms and is located at the beach of Arena Gordon. The resort offers three swimming pools, two Jacuzzis, four conference rooms for groups of up to 500 people, a solarium-terrace, a gym, a steam bath, sauna and a spa.
· Cobblers Cove (Barbados) – A member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux, the resort is reminiscent of the English Country and is home to 38 one- and two-bedroom luxury suites, 10 two-story cottages with four suites each and the Great House featuring the Camelot and Colleton suites.
· Ocean Two Resort & Residences (Barbados) – A brand new, four-star, beach front resort located on Dover Beach on the south coast of Barbados, the resort features 88 rooms in four room categories including hotel rooms, one-bedroom ocean front suites, two-bedroom ocean front suites and two-bedroom bay view suites.
· Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club (Grenadines) – An Italian managed hotel, Tamarind has 40 beach front hideaways including eight suites and rooms with balconies overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The resort has two restaurants, a pirate cove, two beach bars, massage room and a private jetty.
· Hotel St. Barth Isle De France (St. Bart’s) – The hotel’s main building is set on the beach with nine beach rooms, three junior beach suites and four new suites. The hotel has 12 garden bungalows, three garden rooms, one tropical villa, one- and two-bedroom suites, a hillside bungalow, a two-bedroom private villa, four beach suites of one-bedroom and two luxury Flamands villas of three-bedrooms all situated in the tropical gardens.
· The Palms at Pelican Cove (St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands) – A hotel with 40 beach front guest rooms in two freestanding buildings each with its own balcony or patio. Also available are two-room suites on the private third floor featuring a kitchenette and living room.