El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels by Karisma
November 20, 2008
The luxurious Casitas Royale section is a separate, secluded area of El Dorado Royale in Mexico’s Riviera Maya. Each picturesque casita is uniquely designed, combining elements of luxury, space and local craftsmanship. Romantic beach beds and tranquil beachside pools envelop these units, which sit directly on the beach and offer in-suite Jacuzzis.
From the high ceilings and palapa roofs to the impressive aromatherapy and pillow menus, all Casitas Suites offer guests the ultimate amenities – including oversized balconies with day beds, Aguas del Amor open air showers, 24-hour room service and full service concierge.
Casita Royale suite categories available:
• Casita Suite
• Individual Casita Suite
• Swim-Up Casita Suite
• Infinity Pool Casita Suite – Unparalleled ocean views from a private pool set on the second story, with a cascading effect at the edge that brings the ocean to life.
• Infinity Pool Swim-Up Casita Suite – Oceanfront suite that provides guests with their own private pool that connects to a winding river and swim-up bars.
• Presidential One-Bedroom Casita Suite
$40 Gets You More at Karisma Properties in Riviera Maya
$40 gets your clients more comfort. Up to $1000 in savings!
• One room category upgrade for every $40.*
• Guests can purchase multiple room category upgrades for $40 each.
$40 gets your clients more relaxation. Up to $70 in savings!
• 50-minute Sky Massage for $40 per person.**
$40 gets your clients more romance. Up to $100 in savings!
• 1 candlelight dinner for two for $40 per couple.
• 1 romantic evening in room including bottle of champagne, aromatherapy, Jacuzzi and chocolate-covered strawberries for $40.
• Hundreds of dollars in savings per couple.
• Azul Beach Hotel
• El Dorado Maroma
• El Dorado Royale
• El Dorado Seaside Suites
• Hidden Beach Resort
Maximum 7-night stay. †Up to $1,000 savings is based on 7-night stay at El Dorado Royale Casita Suites. Upgrade from Casita Suite to Infinity Pool Swim Casita Suite. *Guests can upgrade within casita category, but not from junior suite to casita section. **Maximum once per person per stay. Visit www.travelimpressions.com for complete details.
Comments and suggestions welcomed at email@example.com www.travelimpressions.com