TRAVEL IMPRESSIONS ADDS MORE THAN 70 NEW TOURS THROUGHOUT AFRICA, EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN & PERSIAN GULF
FARMINGDALE, NY (Aug. 6, 2018) – After enhancing its Asia portfolio with 40 tours to 15 destinations, Travel Impressions (www.TravelImpressions.com) is adding 20 more exotic destinations in two other continents. The leading agent-exclusive operator will now be offering more than 70 new tours across Africa, the Eastern Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf region—many of which are new to Travel Impressions—starting Aug. 10, 2018.
Newly added destinations include Africa’s Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Morocco, Namibia, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia. This is in addition to South Africa and Zimbabwe, where the tour operator has already had a presence.
The new and updated itineraries will embrace Africa’s unique attractions through a variety of tours and safari experiences ranging from three to 18-days with diverse activities and accommodations to fit clients’ varying needs. In addition, Travel Impressions will continue to offer the “concierge program” with the ability to completely customize the package for each customer
Additionally, Israel, Jordan, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates will be added to the Eastern Mediterranean and Persian Gulf portfolio. These programs are equipped with more in-depth experiences and memorable encounters with authentic local cultures in order to provide agents with a range of experiential tour products their clients won’t find elsewhere.
Travel Impressions will also continue to offer the “concierge program” which allows customers to completely customize their package.
“Cultural curiosity has become an influencer for travel decisions – a trend that will increase in the next few years. Unknown and hidden destinations are beginning to attract travelers more than ever,” said Scott Wiseman, president of Travel Impressions.
“Travel Impressions wants to provide our loyal travel partners with a greater range of unique tours for their clients,” added Wiseman.
Travel Impressions offers these new programs in partnership with SITA World Tours, a fellow USTOA member with a reputation for providing world-class vacation experiences that meet Travel Impressions’ superior standards.
“We are delighted to expand our partnership with SITA World Tours. This relationship will provide our loyal travel agent partners with a greater range of distinctive tour options for clients seeking premium experiences,” noted Wiseman.
The 70-plus new tour options in Travel Impressions’ new Africa, Eastern Mediterranean and Persian Gulf portfolio include:
- Eight-day Egypt: Land of the Pharaohs covering metropolitan Cairo, history-rich Aswan, historical Kom Ombo, and Luxor known for its ancient temples and tombs residing in a modern city
- Three-day Rwanda Gorilla Trek expedition to Volcanoes National Park where explorers will visit a mountain gorilla family and awe-inspiring views of volcanoes
- Four-day Simba Safari in Kenya exploring Masai Mara National Reserve’s fascinating wildlife; the flamingo-lined shores of Lake Nakuru National Park; and tranquil Lake Naivasha
- Eight-day The Holyland featuring a comprehensive experience of Israel with visits to bustling Tel Aviv, diverse Jerusalem, metropolitan Haifa and an opportunity to swim and float in the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth
- Seven-day or 10-day Imperial Cities of Morocco covering “The White City” of Casablanca, bustling Rabat, UNESCO World Heritage Site Meknes, medieval Fes, and Marrakech known for its vibrant souks (marketplaces) and mazelike alleys with an optional extension to historical Erfoud and Ouarzazate, the “Gateway to the Sahara Desert.”
Travel Impressions’ portfolio offers in-depth experiences with visits to
Egypt’s Temple of Philae (left image) and Qumran Caves in Israel (right image)