The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
New Look. New Style. New Reasons To Go!
Everybody loves a makeover, and we're no different! Now, every month, you'll be able to get a sneak peek at the newest and most exciting restorations, additions, improvements or changes made by a hotel or resort. Monthly Makeovers will help showcase the before and after looks and styles of each participating property, providing a valuable tool to use to guide your clients in the right direction when choosing their dream vacation destination.
Fourth Night Free and $100 Resort Credit!
Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa is putting the finishing touches on the second phase of a property-wide renovation that will debut distinctive enhancements to all guest rooms and suites. Each guest room received a floor-to-ceiling transformation with colors, textures, and materials inspired by the surrounding environment. These updates complement the resort’s completed first phase of renovations that included: a more inviting lobby with panoramic views, an expanded freshwater pool and swim-up bar for enriched guest experiences on the Seven Mile Beach. The second phase of this $50 million project will wrap up shortly, just in time for travelers to enjoy the peak Caribbean travel season.
- Updated bathrooms with state-of-the-art appliances and fixtures and glass shower doors
- Redesign of the resort’s Catboat lobby bar
- Recently added pool and beach concierge that will allow guests to book daily activities from the comfort of the pool deck
- Brand-new wood flooring in the guestroom’s living spaces
- Newly opened Cayman Coffee Exchange which offers light, on-the-go snacks and refreshments
- Fitness center and retail outlets have been enhanced with modern design married with Caribbean flair
- Expanded live music entertainment
Tamarijn Aruba All-Inclusive
Aruba - Caribbean
In February 2017, Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive completed a large scale renovation. The bulk of this renovation focused on opening new restaurants & bars and improving the lobby and guestrooms. The reception area & lobby features an open space that has comfortable seating throughout the communal area, private concierge service desks, and a floor that comes to life with a virtual underwater display. This resort also features three brand-new restaurants. Pizza Per Tutti, the central gathering place is the perfect place to grab some pizza or poolside drink at any time of the day or night. Cunucu Terrace Restaurant is a newly designed space with modern décor as well as an expanded indoor & outdoor seating area. At Palm Grill Restaurant, guests can prepare their own fresh fish, steak or chicken at interactive hibachi-style tables. At the end of their day guests can relax in their rooms that have been updated with modern accents and furnishings, flat-screen TVs, mahogany furniture and more.
- The façade at Palm Grill Restaurant has been decorated by famous 3-D artist, Leon Keer
- Nespresso-style coffee machines in each guestroom
- Pool deck by Pizza Per Tutti features sun cabanas and lounge chairs
- Induction cooking stations and a-la-carte stations at Cunucu Terrace Restaurant
- Reception area with chic new décor and beautiful backlit LED lighting
- Contemporary and trendy modern luxuries through the resort
Tours operated by Travel Impressions, Ltd. Guests who stay 4 nights or longer will receive every 4th night free, plus a $100.00 resort credit (per room, per stay). A 4-night minimum stay is required to receive 1 night free; an 8-night minimum stay is required to receive 2 nights free. Blackout, weekend, holiday and peak season surcharges apply. Information and promotion are accurate at time of publication and are subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information. Valid for new bookings only. TRB5088_SL_5.1.15