Riu Palace St. Martin
New Look. New Style. New Reasons To Go!
Everybody loves a makeover, and we're no different! Now, every month, you'll be able to get a sneak peek at the newest and most exciting restorations, additions, improvements or changes made by a hotel or resort. Monthly Makeovers will help showcase the before and after looks and styles of each participating property, providing a valuable tool to use to guide your clients in the right direction when choosing their dream vacation destination.
RIU Hotels & Resorts has recently purchased a luxurious hotel in the French part of the Caribbean island of St. Martin and they have transformed it into Riu Palace St. Martin. A 45 million dollar investment has been used towards the ownership and renovation of this newly renovated resort. With its 258 guestrooms, Riu Palace St. Martin featured French creole architecture that sets it apart from others.
- New painting decor to welcome guests in the lobby
- The addition of Krystal, a fusion restaurant
- Newly madeover La Mer, French Restaurant
- The introduction of RIU's Renova Spa, offering massages, facials, wraps, and more
- Addition of alcohol dispensers in all guestrooms
- Renovation of L'lle, a grill and steakhouse
- Creation of Le Marche, the main buffet restaurant with a terrace
- Revamp of Calypse, a lounger bar with terrace
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
Grand Cayman - Caribbean
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort has been around for over 20 years and has just undergone a major transformation. This resort made sure that almost every area has been redone. They have taken their 295 guestrooms, lobby, restaurants, meeting rooms, ballroom and fitness center and given them all a whole new look. The inspiration behind the design comes from a ship-to-shore concept. They wanted guests to embrace the spirit of openness and feel Grand Cayman's strong connection with the sea. As guests walk into the hotel they'll now be greeted by the Stingray Wall which is a sight which will make you feel like you've entered the ocean. Taking the sea theme to heart Grand Cayman Marriott has taken their restaurant and bar and turned it the Anchor and Den and made it into a place where guests can relax and enjoy time with their loved ones.
- Stingray Wall to welcome in guests
- Comfortable seating arrangements in the lobby
- Three new restaurants, Veranda on Seven Mile Beach, Den and Anchor Bar and Lounge
- Polished wood furniture and fixtures
- Fitness Center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights
- Seaside ambiance in guestrooms
- Brand new carpet, lamps and drapes in the guestrooms
- Vista Bar, a poolside and beachside bar
- New bedding and upholstered chairs in guestrooms
- New food menu with locally sourced ingredients
Tours operated by Travel Impressions, Ltd. Blackout, weekend, holiday and peak season surcharges apply. Information and promotion are accurate at time of publication and are subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information. Valid for new bookings only. TRB5088_SL_5.1.15