The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas
New Look. New Style. New Reasons To Go!
Everybody loves a makeover, and we're no different! Now, every month, you'll be able to get a sneak peek at the newest and most exciting restorations, additions, improvements or changes made by a hotel or resort. Monthly Makeovers will help showcase the before and after looks and styles of each participating property, providing a valuable tool to use to guide your clients in the right direction when choosing their dream vacation destination.
The Ritz-Carlton name has always been synonymous with luxury, and never more so than after their recent renovation at The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas. Updates extended from their guestrooms to the restaurants, fitness center, Club Lounge…even the beach itself! Guestrooms now feature an all-new Caribbean-inspired décor with a color palette that brings to mind the serenity of a warm beach. Paint the color of sand accented with calming water tones, show through textured fabrics and prints, but the real thing is visible from almost every one of the rooms, most of which feature views of the Caribbean Sea and its neighboring islands. The restaurants also now showcase unique interior design, and offer sweeping views of Great Bay from a spacious terrace for outdoor dining. And even though this resort was already renovated in 2007, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas never misses an opportunity to revamp it 180 rooms and all of its amenities, continuing their updates bit by bit even today.
- Guestrooms were outfitted with new furniture, carpeting, draperies, and bed linens
- Essenza, a rustic Italian restaurant, was introduced as a new concept
- Sails, the beach and pool restaurant, had a boat-inspired floor installed for a touch of casual whimsy
- The Ocean Pavilion, the signature wedding venue, has been remastered and enlarged to accommodate up to 150 guests
- Fitness center has been updated with brand new equipment and flooring
- All bathrooms now feature five fixtures with a modern and chic aesthetic
- Bleuwater, the resort’s signature steak and seafood restaurant, was also renovated
- Zest, coffee and premium frozen yogurt venue, was added to the property
- Two guest room buildings, the Club lounge, and meeting spaces all receive a fresh coat of paint
- The beach features new exterior showers, towel stands, float mats, beach chairs and beachside cabanas
Tamarijn Aruba All-Inclusive
Aruba - Caribbean
In February 2017, Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive completed a large scale renovation. The bulk of this renovation focused on opening new restaurants & bars and improving the lobby and guestrooms. The reception area & lobby features an open space that has comfortable seating throughout the communal area, private concierge service desks, and a floor that comes to life with a virtual underwater display. This resort also features three brand-new restaurants. Pizza Per Tutti, the central gathering place is the perfect place to grab some pizza or poolside drink at any time of the day or night. Cunucu Terrace Restaurant is a newly designed space with modern décor as well as an expanded indoor & outdoor seating area. At Palm Grill Restaurant, guests can prepare their own fresh fish, steak or chicken at interactive hibachi-style tables. At the end of their day guests can relax in their rooms that have been updated with modern accents and furnishings, flat-screen TVs, mahogany furniture and more.
- The façade at Palm Grill Restaurant has been decorated by famous 3-D artist, Leon Keer
- Nespresso-style coffee machines in each guestroom
- Pool deck by Pizza Per Tutti features sun cabanas and lounge chairs
- Induction cooking stations and a-la-carte stations at Cunucu Terrace Restaurant
- Reception area with chic new décor and beautiful backlit LED lighting
- Contemporary and trendy modern luxuries through the resort
Tours operated by Travel Impressions, Ltd. Blackout, weekend, holiday and peak season surcharges apply. Information and promotion are accurate at time of publication and are subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information. Valid for new bookings only. TRB5088_SL_5.1.15