New Look. New Style. New Reasons To Go!
Everybody loves a makeover, and we're no different! Now, every month, you'll be able to get a sneak peek at the newest and most exciting restorations, additions, improvements or changes made by a hotel or resort. Monthly Makeovers will help showcase the before and after looks and styles of each participating property, providing a valuable tool to use to guide your clients in the right direction when choosing their dream vacation destination.
Sea Breeze Beach House's multimillion dollar renovation brought a refreshing modern look and feel to the property. The intimate all-inclusive resort sits on a lovely stretch of beach along the South Coast of Barbados and is equally suitable for couples and families alike, with dedicated adults-only and family areas. Along with the refurbishment of the original 78 rooms, the renovations introduced the newly constructed Mahogany Wing which features 44 stunning luxury suites as well as a new dining experience - Mahogany Restaurant and Lounge. Its further addition of De Rum Shop Cafe not only promotes the Barbadian culture to guests, but also brings the resort's dining experiences to a total of 6. Moreover, with 3 luxurious pools, 2 adult-only jacuzzis, and many other exciting amenities, Sea Breeze Beach House has become more than just a resort - It has become a refined & sophisticated tropical experience.
- Rainfall showers and wooden vanity sinks in each guestroom
- New facilities have been added, including a lap pool
- Updated wooden-like floors, freshly painted taupe walls and accent blue furniture in the existing guestrooms
- Luxury suites include 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom suites
- The addition of Mahogany Restaurant & Lounge and De Rum Shop Café
- Barbadian inspired paintings, photos, textures and patterns throughout the resort
Punta Cana - Dominican Republic
The adults-only Riu Republica opened its doors in 2016 and has only gotten bigger and better. A brand-new wing with over 380 new guestrooms has been added to the resort. Since more guests can enjoy this amazing property they also added more restaurants, bars and pools. But to make this hotel even more complete RIU has added a new attraction, Splash Water World. This water park is exclusive to guests of the hotel and features four different slides. Riu Republica now fits in with the chain’s new style of a more modern, fresher and warmer atmosphere that all of their hotels and resorts will soon have.
- The addition of Olé, a Spanish restaurant and Taj Mahal, an Indian restaurant
- Special make-up mirror, liquor dispenser and more in all guestrooms
- Brand-new Splash Water World
- New lunchtime beach barbeque, Jerk Grill
- Three new pools, including one with a swim-up bar
- Inclusion of three more bars, including Coco’s Bar on the beach
Tours operated by Travel Impressions, Ltd. Blackout, weekend, holiday and peak season surcharges apply. Information and promotion are accurate at time of publication and are subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information. Valid for new bookings only. TRB5088_SL_5.1.15