New Look. New Style. New Reasons To Go!
Everybody loves a makeover, and we're no different! Now, every month, you'll be able to get a sneak peek at the newest and most exciting restorations, additions, improvements or changes made by a hotel or resort. Monthly Makeovers will help showcase the before and after looks and styles of each participating property, providing a valuable tool to use to guide your clients in the right direction when choosing their dream vacation destination.
$200 Air Credit!
The five-star Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit has long been known for its cuisine. One of the resort’s three AAA Four Diamond rated resorts, Lucca, received a complete makeover this past November. Lucca was redesigned by Larissa Garcia who has also designed a restaurant at Grand Velas Los Cabos. This redesign encompasses a contemporary wine cellar with elements that show its Italian spirit. The restaurant’s chef has even created a new menu to fit the restaurant’s redesign. The main lobby has also been upgraded with new floors and paintings. There are more plans to come this year with the possibility of one more restaurant.
- Marble has been integrated into the walls
- Stand-out light fixtures and chandeliers
- Original artwork by Mexican artist Lulu Arce, is featured throughout the restaurant
- Natural wood and leather décor is complemented by original wine barrels
- Lucca’s interior features shades of teal, taupe, grey and brown with silver accents
Majestic Colonial Punta Cana
Punta Cana - Caribbean
Last December, Majestic Colonial Punta Cana completed a four-month renovation to their resort. This renovation featured upgrades to the upper and lower lobby, the addition or renewal of restaurants and bars, changes to the sports areas and entertainment areas and so much more. All room categories from family rooms to Colonial Club(adults only, 18 and over) rooms received modern décor updates, new furniture and Jacuzzis and upgraded bathrooms. The Colonial Club rooms even include a new minibar and TV area. But these are only some of the upgrades that this resort completed, guests who visit this resort will have to see if they can spot all the differences.
- Brand-new casino
- Refurbishment to Taino restaurant
- Expanded Splash Kids Club
- Addition of a sports bar and food takeaway service
- Lower lobby now features two open air decks from the lobby bar
- Brand-new AC unites in all rooms
- Presidential Suite, ideal for private events.
- Upgraded walkway flooring and elevators
- Guest bathrooms added new toilets, showers and sinks
- New furniture and floor in the Plaza Bar
- Brand-new Jacuzzis in all rooms
- Upper lobby has a new guest service area and piano bar
- Conference center complete with new decor,including new lighting and flooring; ideal for wedding group activities
Tours operated by Travel Impressions, Ltd. Blackout, weekend, holiday and peak season surcharges apply. Information and promotion are accurate at time of publication and are subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information. Valid for new bookings only. TRB5088_SL_5.1.15