The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
New Look. New Style. New Reasons To Go!
Everybody loves a makeover, and we're no different! Now, every month, you'll be able to get a sneak peek at the newest and most exciting restorations, additions, improvements or changes made by a hotel or resort. Monthly Makeovers will help showcase the before and after looks and styles of each participating property, providing a valuable tool to use to guide your clients in the right direction when choosing their dream vacation destination.
Fifth Night Free and a $500 Hotel Credit!*
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is proud to announce its newly refreshed one- and two-bedroom Residential Suites along with several additional enrichments. The new Residence interiors have been re-imagined to incorporate the earthy tones of the island’s lush mountains and natural rainforest to the azure blues of the ocean. Each Residence features an enhanced kitchen with a double burner stovetop, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, convection microwave oven and an eat-up bar. In addition to the newly renovated Residential suites, the hotel boasts updates to the three-tier swimming pool, sundeck, lobby, fitness center and even a new restaurant.
- Elegant new furnishings in each of the Residential Suites
- Brand-new lounge chairs, sunbeds and palapas at the swimming pool and sundeck
- Transformed fitness center with all new, top-of-line equipment and machines
- Lobby bar enhancements with redesigned menus
- Residential Suite kitchens stocked with dinnerware, glassware, flatware, cookware, and appliances
- Enhanced wireless high-speed internet throughout the hotel
- Updated lobby lanai experience with fireside tables and casual lounge seating
- Burger Shack, the new beachfront restaurant offers signature burgers, whimsical shakes and more
The Diplomat Beach Resort
Hollywood - Florida
At the very heart of Hollywood, FL, stands The Diplomat Beach Resort which completed a $100 million transformation this past April. The renovated guestrooms feature elements that exude a mix of mid-century finishes with refreshing ocean tones that create the perfect backdrop to relax and recharge. They depict two separate design schemes: Sunrise and Sunset. Sunrise rooms are modern, vibrant and refreshing with earthy tones while the Sunset rooms are more subtle with a more modern and organic design scheme. The renovation also included an update to more than 10 restaurants and bars, the lobby, the spa and gym and poolside cabanas. With all of these additions, this hotel will change the way travelers vacation in South Florida.
- Guest bathrooms were expanded and now have separate bath and tub layouts
- New restaurant offerings by celebrity chefs including Geoffrey Zakarian and Michael Schulson
- Exclusive partnerships with a local illustrator, specialty offerings by designer Trina Turk and numerous kids’ amenities
- Addition of the Dip and Slide water play area
- Offering an ageless and timeless escape with experiential entertainment programs
- Handtufted rugs, natural wood furnishings, driftwood headboards and other nautical touches in each room
Tours operated by Travel Impressions, Ltd. *$500 resort credit is per room per stay. Promotion is valid in the following room categories: Club Level Room, Club Ocean View, Club Suite, One and Two Bedroom Suites (Garden View Suite, Ocean View Suite, Ocean Front Suite, Residential Garden View Suite, Residential Ocean View Suite, Residential Ocean Front Suite). Blackout, weekend, holiday and peak season surcharges apply. Information and promotion are accurate at time of publication and are subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information. Valid for new bookings only. TRB5088_SL_5.1.15