Hawks Cay Resort
New Look. New Style. New Reasons To Go!
Everybody loves a makeover, and we're no different! Now, every month, you'll be able to get a sneak peek at the newest and most exciting restorations, additions, improvements or changes made by a hotel or resort. Monthly Makeovers will help showcase the before and after looks and styles of each participating property, providing a valuable tool to use to guide your clients in the right direction when choosing their dream vacation destination.
Fifth Night Free!
Promo Code: TI5NFR
After a nearly one-year closure due to hurricane damages, Hawks Cay Resort marked the completion of the more than $50 million dollar renovation. This reimagined hotel celebrates its island sensibility with a design that allows its magnificent ocean surroundings to become the centerpiece of the refreshed hotel. The new coastal-inspired décor is infused with a color palette of tropical hues and patterns that reflect the movement of the ocean. This landmark Florida Keys destination resort’s renovations also included updates to the lobby, 177 guestrooms, two restaurants and the public areas.
- Introduction of Hawks Cay Marketplace, a casual eatery with sandwiches and salads to pizzas and pastas
- New modern steakhouse, Sixty-one Prime
- Redesign was influenced by the mid-century design of Morris Lapidus
- Expansion of the adults-only area with a bar, restaurant, outdoor lounge and fire pit
- New vanity and accents in guestroom bathrooms
- Updated furnishings, fixtures and textiles in every guestroom
Riu Palace Punta Cana
Punta Cana - Dominican Republic
RIU Hotels & Resorts has just reopened Riu Palace Punta Cana after an extensive renovation of all its facilities and services. The project ranged from a new interior design to the addition of pools and restaurants. The main building received a brand-new spa, the addition of a café as well as a renovated lobby space. Public areas such as the garden were redesigned to include four swimming pools; even one with slides for the kids to enjoy. All 676 guestrooms now feature a contemporary style with classic wood furniture and a simple modern look. With the completion of this makeover, RIU has now finished its renewal of their Punta Cana complex.
- Addition of café and pastry shop, Capuchino
- Brand-new Spanish restaurant, La Bodega
- Renovated lobby with new décor
- Main building now has a new gym, sauna and spa
- Guest bathrooms now feature large walk-in showers
- All existing restaurants received a new design
- Addition of three pools
- RiuLand, the kids club has been added
Tours operated by Travel Impressions, Ltd. Blackout, weekend, holiday and peak season surcharges apply. Information and promotion are accurate at time of publication and are subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information. Valid for new bookings only. TRB5088_SL_5.1.15