Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
New Look. New Style. New Reasons To Go!
Everybody loves a makeover, and we're no different! Now, every month, you'll be able to get a sneak peek at the newest and most exciting restorations, additions, improvements or changes made by a hotel or resort. Monthly Makeovers will help showcase the before and after looks and styles of each participating property, providing a valuable tool to use to guide your clients in the right direction when choosing their dream vacation destination.
The newly renovated Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino interweaves its rich 59-year-old history with a modern beach aesthetic for today’s traveler. This multi-million dollar renovation impacted the following areas: pools and beach, guestrooms, porte cochere, lobby, restaurants, lobby bar, and other public areas. The open-air lobby now has the beautiful Aruba landscape as its main feature. As guests leave the lobby they are welcomed by a view of the ocean. Aruba’s natural beauty was also an inspiration for the guestroom’s new furnishings in neutral and earth tones. These updates which all have an elegant beachfront flair tastefully blends together with the resorts’ original mid-century style.
- Porte cochere has been remade with earthy woods and smooth stone
- Guestrooms feature new beds with plush bedding, curtains and window treatments, carpet, and a 50-inch HDTV
- New entrance to the resort’s casino
- Newly installed sculpture in Mira Solo Lobby Bar
- Sunset Grille was expanded with a new wood terrace bridge
- Laguna Restaurant now showcases muted blue and green hues with a fresh wood finish
- Professional beach tennis court installed
- The pool decks include cabanas with new trellises, day beds, lounge seating, and hammocks
Riu Palace St. Martin
St. Martin - Caribbean
RIU Hotels & Resorts has recently purchased a luxurious hotel in the French part of the Caribbean island of St. Martin and they have transformed it into Riu Palace St. Martin. A 45 million dollar investment has been used towards the ownership and renovation of this newly renovated resort. With its 258 guestrooms, Riu Palace St. Martin featured French creole architecture that sets it apart from others.
- Stingray Wall to welcome in guests
- Comfortable seating arrangements in the lobby
- Three new restaurants, Veranda on Seven Mile Beach, Den and Anchor Bar and Lounge
- Polished wood furniture and fixtures
- Fitness Center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights
- Seaside ambiance in guestrooms
- Brand new carpet, lamps and drapes in the guestrooms
- Vista Bar, a poolside and beachside bar
- New bedding and upholstered chairs in guestrooms
- New food menu with locally sourced ingredients
Tours operated by Travel Impressions, Ltd. Blackout, weekend, holiday and peak season surcharges apply. Information and promotion are accurate at time of publication and are subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information. Valid for new bookings only. TRB5088_SL_5.1.15