New Look. New Style. New Reasons To Go!
Everybody loves a makeover, and we're no different! Now, every month, you'll be able to get a sneak peek at the newest and most exciting restorations, additions, improvements or changes made by a hotel or resort. Monthly Makeovers will help showcase the before and after looks and styles of each participating property, providing a valuable tool to use to guide your clients in the right direction when choosing their dream vacation destination.
Receive Honeymoon Amenities!
The recently re-opened The House by Elegant Hotels has freshened up its common spaces. Guests will now be welcomed by an open-air courtyard with lush landscaping, relaxing water features and a small yoga pavilion. The updated open-air oceanfront living room lounge area – that will serve breakfast, afternoon canapés and sunset cocktails – features a chic color palette of white fabrics which are complimented by ocean-inspired accents, including pale walnut and teak wood tones. Along with these changes are updates to the dining area, the pool, the gym and the addition of a spa. With all of these updates The House has continued to main its signature home away from home feel that keeps guests coming back.
- Lounge area received a new furnishings, artwork and lighting in a different layout
- Complimentary 30-minute massage at the brand-new spa
- Pool area has been refurbished with new decking
- Dining area has been revamped with new furnishings and a buffet area
- Existing bar has been re-oriented so guests can enjoy the iconic sunset
- Addition of an upper deck bar with an overhead canopy
Riu Palace Paradise Island
Bahamas - Caribbean
After a summer-long renovation Riu Palace Paradise Island has reopened as the brand’s newest adults only resort. As an adults only resort, guests will now receive added values such as a welcome glass of sparkling wine, concierge service, bathrobes, and more. Along with this change the resort has also received major updates to the lobby, guestrooms, and other common areas. The renovated facilities feature a fresh style that is both modern and elegant. New diverse restaurants and the bar Calypso have also been added to this resort. Now that this renovation is complete guests can spend a dream vacation with their partner or group of friends.
- Brand-new walk in showers and flooring in each guestroom
- New infinity pool with the swim-up bar, Soca
- Inclusion of a jerk chicken station at the buffet
- Updated gym
- New theatre with a regular program of evening entertainment
- Addition of Chutney, the Indian restaurant
- Arrival of Capuchino Café, a pâtisserie & ice cream parlor
- Replaced existing meeting space with a 24-hour lounge
- Additional terrace-solarium that has been added to the exterior of the hotel
Tours operated by Travel Impressions, Ltd. Honeymoon guests who stay 5 or more nights will receive a bottle of sparkling wine and flower petals in room on day of arrival per room, per stay. Blackout, weekend, holiday and peak season surcharges apply. Information and promotion are accurate at time of publication and are subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information. Valid for new bookings only. TRB5088_SL_5.1.15