Distance from Hotel to Vancouver International Airport , 84 miles (135 kms).
The Whistler Pinnacle is a small, stylish hotel renowned for its warmth and comfort, elegance and quality of service. It's intuitively designed with your every comfort in mind - from the in-room double Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces to the outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Quietly nestled in Whistler Village's Library Square, this unique hotel is just a few minutes walk to both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. The Pinnacle is in the heart of Whistler Village's finest restaurants, stores, sports facilities and lively nightlife. Authentic Italian country cuisine is the specialty at Quattro's, which presents the succulent flavors and wines of Italy. The Pinnacle also offers its guests the practicality of underground parking, ski and snowboard lockers and bicycle storage for your convenience. During winter season, the resort offers a selection of ski and snowboard rentals within the hotel.
- Accommodations (physically challenged)
- Fitness Center
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking Facility ($)
- Pool (outdoor, heated)
- Rooms (84)
- Ski Storage
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 10:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• 2013-2014 Deluxe Studio - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. 2014 Deluxe Studio - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Deluxe Studio, one half bathroom with shower. Bedding: 1 queen bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 queen beds.
All accommodations include: kitchen (full), telephone, television, CD/DVD player, heating (central), bathrobe, coffee/tea maker, fireplace, hairdryer and air conditioning.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Alta Bistro, Chef and his team prepare seasonally inspired dishes on the table d'hote style menu. Sourcing from the best suppliers of British Columbia and using traditional and modern culinary techniques, Alta Bistro's food is bright, flavorful, and complex. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday Dinner from 5:30pm
Quattro At Whistler, an on-site Italian fine-dining restaurant (under separate ownership) that serves dinner. Hours of Operation:
• Monday-Sunday Dinner from 5:30pm
• Non smoking property
• Guests must be 25 years old to check into hotel
• Wheelchair accessible room(s)
• Pets not allowed
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Village Stroll
• Whistler Mountain ski lifts
• Upper Village: .6 miles(1 km)
• Rainbow Park swimming: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Marketplace shopping plaza
• Nicklaus North Golf Course: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Library Square
• Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Shannon Falls: 39 miles(63 kms)
• Village Square
• Blackcomb ski lifts: .6 miles(1 km)
• Whistler Golf Club