Distance from hotel to town, 5 miles (8 kms). Distance from hotel to Vancouver International Airport (YVR), 73 miles (118 kms).
This impressive ski in/ski out resort is nestled at the base of Blackcomb Mountain. All the magnificent alpine delights await on the doorstep, while on site leisure amenities include the Vida Spa and a health club with slope side whirlpool baths, an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, lap pool, sauna and eucalyptus steam rooms.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Beach (nearby)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Rooms
- Cooking (classes) ($)
- Croquet Court
- Currency Exchange
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Float Mats
- Gift Shops
- Golf (onsite)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Jacuzzis (outdoor)
- Juice Bar ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services
- Meeting Room
- Miniature Golf ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking Facility ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Pool (indoor)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Putting Green ($)
- Restaurants (3)
- Rooms (550)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Court (daytime)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk
- Trail (hiking)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Valet Service
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
• Fairmont Room - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Valley View Room - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Slopeside Room - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Valley View Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• One Bedroom Mountain Suite - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Two Bedroom Valley Suite - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Fairmont Gold - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Fairmont Gold Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Fairmont Gold One Bedroom - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Fairmont Gold Premiere - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Fairmont Gold Executive Suite - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
Fairmont, (FRM) A generous room to ensure comfort and luxury during your stay. A Fairmont room features a tub with shower, as well as the standard Fairmont business services, high speed internet access and amenities.
• Size: 400 square feet View: Upper Village or Woodland Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Valley View(*), (DVV) The Deluxe room features the luxury and elegance of a Fairmont room complemented with stunning views and added amenities to make for a comfortable Whistler getaway. Features a bath tub with shower, as well as all of the standard Fairmont business services, high speed internet access and amenities.
• Size: 400 square feet View: Varies Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Slope Side(*), (SLP) View room offers the luxury and elegance of a Fairmont room complemented with breathtaking Whistler views. These rooms also feature a bath tub with shower, as well as all of the standard Fairmont business services, high speed internet access and amenities.
• Size: 400 square feet View: Slopeside Blackcomb Mountain Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Junior Suite, Junior Suites offer an open and spacious layout with a comfortable living room area set off from the bedroom by sliding louvre doors. Showcasing views of Chef's herb garden on the rooftop Woodlands Terrace, Junior Suites offer the added convenience of a pull-out sofabed in the parlour area, a four-piece bathroom, Fairmont amenities and are equipped with high speed Internet access and Wi-Fi. These suites are best suited for a couple or family of three.
Junior Valley View Suite, feature a luxurious bedroom with a private and cozy parlour area separated by French doors. Offering two televisions, a pull-out sofa bed in the parlour area, and close to elevator location, these Rainbow Mountain and Whistler Valley view suites are best suited for a couple or family of three.
• Standard four-piece bathroom and Fairmont amenities are included and all Junior Valley View Suites are equipped with High Speed Internet Access and Wi-Fi. All suites are non-smoking.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double).
One Bedroom Mountain View Suite(*), The spectacular Fairmont Mountain Suites offer inspiring views that capture the landscapes of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Each suite is decorated with a sophisticated touch and features a king size bed separated from a large living area with double French doors, two generous bath rooms, pull out sofa bed, two televisions, juliette balcony and Fairmont amenities. Suites are 800 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
Two Bedroom Valley Suite(*), The Two Bedroom Suite consist of two large bedrooms separated by a beautiful parlor. The parlor has a dining table which can seat four people, coffee table, three full bathrooms and three televisions. Bed Type:
• one king or two queen beds, all rooms have a twin sofabed.
• Size: 1,200 square feet. View: Rainbow Mountain.
Fairmont Gold(*), (FRG) rooms are residential in style and comfort. A true home away from home, the luxurious Fairmont Gold rooms are all non-smoking and feature a double-sink vanity, Jacuzzi jetted tub, twice daily housekeeping services and an attractive gas fireplace for a true mountain resort ambiance. View: Woodland or Mountain
Fairmont Gold Located on the 8th and 9th floors of the hotel, Fairmont Gold provides a private check-in and check-out (8th floor), a private concierge service, and a beautiful Fairmont Gold Lounge. Furnished in an elegant alpine decor, the lounge offers Fairmont Gold guests a daily complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, post-ski appetizers and an honor bar.
• Relax in front of the wood-burning fireplace on comfortable sofas and easy chairs, with daily newspaper and magazine selections. All Fairmont Gold guest rooms offer business facilities, complimentary shoeshine and nightly turndown service.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Fairmont Gold Junior Suite(*), feature an elegantly designed bedroom and casual sitting room complete with gas fireplace, and a four-piece marble bathroom with a one person jetted tub. The separate sitting room provides both privacy and comfort. Rooms are 520 square feet and have views of the Woodland or Rainbow Mountain.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
Fairmont Gold One Bedroom Suite(*), The Fairmont Chateau Whistler's elegantly appointed Fairmont Gold One Bedroom Suites feature a comfortable bedroom and separate sitting room complete with gas fireplace, and a four piece marble bathroom with a one-person jetted tub. The separate sitting room provides both privacy and comfort. Suites are 520 square feet with views of Woodland or Rainbow Mountain.
• Bedding: 1 queen bed and 1 sofa bed.
Fairmont Gold Premiere Suite(*), (AWA) These suites create a lasting impression with elegance and luxury wrapped in a distinctive flair. Located on the 10th and 11th floors with semi-private elevator, each of the Fairmont Gold Premier Suites are richly appointed with a king bed, comfortable couch with two side chairs and two televisions. They also feature a deluxe marble washroom with a jetted tub, oversized shower with multiple shower heads, and a double vanity. A triple set of French doors open up onto a viewing balcony with breathtaking Whistler views. Suites are 600 square feet with views of Rainbow Mountain.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: internet access, heating, ironing board, maid service, microwave, mini-bar, Jacuzzi, refrigerator, air conditioning, rollaway bed, alarm clock, room service (24-hour), balcony (some accommodations), safe deposit box, bathtub, shower, coffee/tea maker, smoke detector, crib, sprinkler system, data ports, telephone, hairdryer, television and iron.
Cd/dvd Player In Fairmont Gold rooms only.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Mallard Lounge And Terrace, Relax in the mountainside Mallard Lounge. Featuring sensational views of Whistler Mountain, this Whistler club lounge at the base of Blackcomb Mountain is the ideal destination for aprs ski entertainment. Signature drinks range from locally created cocktails including the 'must try' horseradish-infused, Root Down; the Mallard's famous martinis to alpine warmers such as Warm Apple Pie and Milk & Honey made with honey from the rooftop bees. For upper Whistler Village night life, The Mallard Lounge serves up the finest Canadian and West Coast food and classic nightclub live entertainment seasonally.
• Conveniently located within arms' reach of the Lounge, two roaring fire pits nestle beside the slopes of Blackcomb Mountain on the Mallard Terrace and offer a warm invitation for tales of Whistler resort adventures. Hours of Operation Food Service 11:00a.m.-11:00p.m.
• Cocktail Service 11:00a.m.-12:00a.m. Friday-Sunday 11:00a.m.- 1:00a.m.
• Live Entertainment Nightly: Thursday-Saturday 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m. & 9:00p.m.-12:00a.m. Sunday to Wednesday 8:00p.m.-11:00p.m.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
Portobello Market & Fresh Bakery, Follow the captivating aromas of freshly baked bread, rich fragrant coffees and mouth-watering treats to Portobello! Located in the lower lobby of The Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort hotel at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Portobello's hip, casual setting serves up a fresh & fabulous menu selection - deli-style. It's a locals' favourite cafe in Whistler's Upper Village.
• Featuring a market atmosphere, fresh bakery, made to order fare and specialty coffee bar, a visit to Portobello is perfect any time of the day. Selections include: -Whistler's best pizza -Made-to-order sandwiches -Speciality coffee bar -Freshly baked doughnuts and pastries
• Homemade soups -Vegetarian meals -Belgian Hot Chocolate menu (to warm up in the winter) -Italian Sodas (to refresh in the summer) -Licensed to serve Whistler's finest micro-brewery beer and select wines from 10:00 a.m. In the summertime, sit back and relax on Portobello's outdoor patio. Whistler's sunny rays and the colorful flowerbeds complete the Portobello Upper Village bakery cafe experience along Whistler's pedestrian-only stroll.
Chalet(*), A crackling log fire, warm hospitality and hearty alpine cuisine set the stage for a unique dining experience in Whistler resort at The Chalet at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler hotel. Hosted in the summertime home of the Chateau Whistler Golf Clubhouse, Whistler restaurant, The Chalet at The Fairmont hotel, offers an intimate and decadent winter menu including savoury fondues, house-made pate, schnitzel, rosti and artisan charcuterie platters. Be sure to save room for the luxuriously rich chocolate fondue dessert! Children five and under eat free* and those aged 6-12 have the choice of a special Whistler kids menu or 50% regular adult menu. Hours of Operation The Chalet's Whistler restaurant hours are nightly from 5:30p.m. starting mid December. *'Kids Eat Free' family restaurant program is available when children are accompanied by an adult purchasing an entree. Fairmont Chateau Whistler hotel guests only.
General Opening Hours: Open 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
• General Opening Days: Open daily in winter.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
The Grill Room, Whistler's restaurant destination for chops, steak and seafood. The Grill Room's signature stone fireplace and rich cherry wood wine cabinets create a soft and welcoming ambience for exceptional regional cuisine paired with the finest wines of British Columbia. The Private Dining Room Looking to celebrate a special occasion?? The Grill Rooms intimate private dining room with floor to ceiling glass windows and rich decor accommodates up to 18 guests and is perfect for a social gathering or after work party.
The Wildflower(*), The Wildflower's signature warm and inviting ambiance is the ideal casual resort setting for breakfast and dinner.
• Showcasing locally inspired dishes and innovative classics in a family-friendly restaurant setting, The Wildflower also offers extensive 'by the glass' wine selections, a noteworthy variety of regional beer and signature cocktails. During Whistler's warm, summer months, enjoy alfresco dining on The Wildflower's garden patio. Family dining offers for Fairmont hotel guests include 'Kids 5 & Under Eat Free'. Children 5 and under eat free when accompanied by an adult purchasing an entree.
• Children aged 6-12 can choose from the children's menu or receive 50% off the regular adult menu (portioned appropriately for the younger guests' appetites). Hours of Operation Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Sunday Brunch*:11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on selected holiday weekends only Dinner: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
• Guests must leave a credit card imprint with the front desk before signing privileges on incidentals will be extended.
• At the time of check-in the front desk will also pre- authorize the credit card for a fee per night based on the length of the client's reservation.
• Guests can guarantee a connecting room for an additional fee
• Complimentary meals and gratuities will be offered to children 5 years old and under.
Tourist Attractions Nearby: