Distance from hotel to airport, 74.5 miles (120 kms).
In the heart of the trendy shops, festivals, events, spas, restaurants and apres-ski hot spots of Whistler Village lies Delta Whistler Village Suites, a charming all-suite hotel offering beautifully appointed alpine-style interiors and breathtaking mountain and valley views. After a day spent outdoors, warm up by the fireplace or unwind in the sumptuous jetted hot tubs. All the amenities of a full- service hotel are there, including a year-round heated outdoor pool, ski rentals and a complimentary ski shuttle.
- Activities Desk
- Banquet Rooms (4)
- Beach (nearby)
- Conference Rooms (4)
- Fitness Center
- Golf (nearby) (4) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Jacuzzis (outdoor)
- Laundry Service
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Parking Facility ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Physically Challenged Accommodations
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Pool (outdoor)
- Restaurants (2)
- Rooms (205)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
• 2014-2015 Winter Delta Room - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child. One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Suite - 6 adults or 3 adults and 3 children.
Delta Rm(*), feature 1 queen bed and a convenience kitchen (microwave, small sink, mini fridge), full bathroom amenities, coffee maker, television with remote, on-command movies and games.
One Bedroom Suite, features a separate bedroom with 1 king bed, 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds and television with remote.
• The separate living room offers a double pull out sofa bed, full kitchen with dishwasher, dining area, gas fireplace, full bathroom, washer and dryer, television and on-command movies.
Two Bedroom Suite(*), features a master bedroom with 1 king bed, 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds in the master bedroom and television. The second bedroom offers 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds with television. The separate living room offers a double pull out sofa bed, full kitchen; dining area, gas fireplace, 2 full bathrooms, washer and dryer, television and on-command movies.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: internet access, sprinkler system, bathtub, hairdryer, refrigerator, shower, telephone, iron, air conditioning, microwave, coffee/tea maker, heating, rollaway bed (on request): ($), smoke detector, television, ironing board, alarm clock, radio, crib (on request), room service and maid service.
Kitchenette In Delta rooms only.
Kitchen (full) In Suites only.
Balcony Suites Only.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
• Use of Fitness Center
• Coffee/Tea (in room)
• Daily newspaper
• Complimentary internet access
• Minimum check in age is 25 years old.
• A credit card deposit is required at check in for incidentals
Ski shuttle information
• The Delta Whistler Village Suites will provide guests with a complimentary daily shuttle to and from the Whistler/ Blackcomb gondolas.
Pet Policy The hotel knows how hard it is to leave a pet behind. Now, you don't have to. Delta Hotels is pleased to welcome you and your pet.
• All Delta hotels and resorts have a pet charge
• Small to medium size cats and dogs, less than 50 pounds
• Maximum of two pets per room.
• Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of our property.
• There are certain areas of the hotel where pets cannot be admitted. These include all restaurants, the pool and health club, meeting rooms and the Signature Club lounge.
• We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room.
• Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
• Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that the housekeeping team can service your room.
• Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
• Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.