Distance from hotel to airport, 74.5 miles (120 kms).
The Delta Whistler Village Suites, conveniently located in the heart of Whistler Village, is receiving a fresh new look in 2014. The new guestroom, is inspired by the Canadian landscape, with fresh and modern colour palettes. The rooms balance functionality and adaptability-as exemplified by the new SmartDesk", a fully-wired, multi-purpose area that provides guests with built-in power and connectivity dock, and links from your laptop and mobile devices to the flat screen high definition TV. Delta Whistler Village Suites beautifully appointed one and two bedroom suites will offer fully equipped kitchens, in-suite washer, dryer, balcony, air conditioning and fireplace.
- Activities Desk
- Banquet Rooms (4)
- Beach (nearby)
- Bellman/Porter Services ($)
- Conference Rooms (4)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) (4) ($)
- Hot Tub
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Internet Service ($)
- Jacuzzis (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Physically Challenged Accommodations
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Pool (outdoor)
- Pools (indoor)
- Restaurants (2)
- Rooms (205)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Ski Rentals ($)
- Ski Storage
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
2016 Mode Room - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Suite - 6 adults or 3 adults and 3 children.
5/1/2016 - 11/20/2016 Mode Room, offers queen size bed with bath/shower , mini fridge and microwave, air conditioning along with new Smart- Desk", with built-in power, connectivity dock, and links for laptop/mobile devices to the flat screen high definition TV.
One Bedroom Suite, offers fully equipped kitchens, living- room along with in-suite washer/dryer, balcony, air conditioning, gas fireplace and features a master bedroom with bath/shower, with king bed or 2 twin beds along new SmartDesk", with built-in power, connectivity dock, and links for laptop/mobile devices to the flat screen high definition TV.
Two Bedroom Suite(*), offers fully equipped kitchens, living- room along with in-suite washer/dryer, balcony, air conditioning, gas fireplace and features a master bedroom with shower, with king or queen size bed. The second bed- room offers twin or Queen size bed with shower/bath. The living room includes the new SmartDesk", with built-in power, connectivity dock, and links for laptop/mobile devices to the flat screen high definition TV.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
Kitchenette In Delta rooms only.
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
• Rollaways are available in One and Two Bedroom Suites only.
Kitchen (full) In Suites only.
Balcony Suites Only.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Brickworks Public House, A modern, sleek, industrial feel with a warm atmosphere. Offering a wide variety of local wines on tap & BC craft beers.
Hy's Steak House, The quintessential steakhouse with impeccable service and an excellent martini selection.
• Minimum check in age is 25 years old.
• A credit card deposit is required at check in for incidentals
Pet Policy The hotel knows how hard it is to leave a pet behind. Now, you don't have to. Delta Hotels is pleased to welcome you and your pet.
• All Delta hotels and resorts have a pet charge
• Small to medium size cats and dogs, less than 50 pounds
• Maximum of two pets per room.
• Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of the property.
• There are certain areas of the hotel where pets cannot be admitted. These include all restaurants, the pool and health club, meeting rooms and the Signature Club lounge.
• We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room.
• Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
• Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that the housekeeping team can service your room.
• Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
• Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.
• Travel Dates: 05/01/2016 - 11/20/2016
This hotel is a non smoking property.
Ski shuttle information
• The Delta Whistler Village Suites will provide guests with a complimentary daily shuttle to and from the Whistler/ Blackcomb gondolas.