Distance from hotel to Vancouver International Airport, 8 miles (13 kms).
The family-owned and operated Century Plaza Hotel and Spa provides guests with a home-away-from-home ambiance, in the very center of downtown Vancouver.
Affordable elegance in downtown Vancouver.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Coffee Shop
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facilities (coin-operated) ($)
- Parking Facility ($)
- Pool (indoor)
- Rooms (240) ($)
- Salon ($)
- Spa Treatments ($)
- Steam Room
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Studio - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults.
Studio, (STU) living space with either two double beds or one king bed and a kitchenette. Select studios have full kitchens by request. All studios have a dining area for two, seating area with couch and individually controlled air conditioning. Amenities include Spa Binge Organic products, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, free Wi-Fi and coffee and tea. These studios are located between the 6th and 25th floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
One Bedroom Suite(*), (7HX) living space with a separate bedroom & living room. The bedroom has two twin beds and the living room has a full kitchen, balcony and seating with double sofa with individually controlled air conditioning. Amenities include Spa Binge Organic roducts, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, free Wi-Fi and coffee and tea. These corner suites are located between the 6th and 24th floors.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: telephone, television, accommodations (wheelchair access), rollaway bed (on request), hairdryer, iron, ironing board and coffee/tea maker.
Kitchen Some rooms may have a kitchenette or a full kitchen. However, these are not guaranteed.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Comedy Mix Club(*), with comedy entertainment, full bar, and light snacks. Reservations are strongly recommended.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Beyond Coffee, Paninis, soup and salads for lunch or a full three course meal to take home for dinner makes beyond coffee your stop for fast and fresh!
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Stanley Park: 1.25 miles(2 kms)
• Vancouver Museum: 2.00 miles(3 kms)
• Pacific Center (shopping mall): 5 blocks
• Vancouver Art Gallery: 3 blocks
• Robson Street: 3 blocks
• Vancouver Waterfront: 5 blocks
• Granville Island (shopping and dining): 2.00 miles(3 kms) by boat
• Science World: 2.00 miles(3 kms)