Distance from hotel to town, 1.5 miles (2 kms). Distance from hotel to Quebec Jean Lesage International (YQB), 120 miles (194 kms).
Nestled majestically between the sea and the mountains, the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu is a vision of historic splendor. Rich in tradition, this exquisite paragon of hospitality blends the quiet charm of the countryside with the sophistication of a world-class resort. Golf, skiing and a world-class casino mean there's something for everyone.
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes ($)
- Aerobics (aqua) ($)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Basketball Court
- Beach (nearby)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Conference Rooms
- Cooking (classes)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call)
- Exercise Classes ($)
- Fitness Center
- Floors (12)
- Game Room
- Gift Shops (3)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Golf (onsite) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room
- Miniature Golf ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking Facility
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Physically Challenged Accommodations
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Ping Pong
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (indoor)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Putting Green
- Restaurants (4)
- Rooms (405)
- Running Track/Path
- Suites (15)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Valet Service ($)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
2015 Fairmont Room - 4 adults.
• Fairmont St. Laurent - 4 adults.
• Deluxe Room - 4 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe St. Laurent - 4 adults and 2 children.
2016-2017 Fairmont Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Fairmont View Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe View Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe View Jacuzzi Room - 2 adults.
• One Bedroom Suite Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom View Suite Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Fairmont, These delightful rooms located throughout the hotel offer elegantly appointed accommodations for the couple or the single traveller looking to experience the nature of the region or to indulge in the delicious gastronomy of Charlevoix.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 queen bed or 2 double beds. View: Gardens or Parking.
Deluxe(*), Enjoy an escape outside city limits with the deluxe rooms. These impressive accommodations offer additional space for extended stays and for families looking to enjoy whale watching or skiing down the magnificent slopes.
• View: Gardens or Parking.
Deluxe View Room, Experience the beautiful scenery from the Deluxe View rooms. These accommodations offer additional living space perfect for families or travellers looking to entertain a small group of friends or family.
Deluxe View Jacuzzi Room, Spend a lavish romantic weekend in one of the luxurious Deluxe View Jacuzzi rooms, as they offer all the necessary amenities to create an unforgettable getaway. The enchanting view of the St-Laurent's River, an open concept inviting room and a fantastic Jacuzzi are all waiting for you to enjoy pure relaxation during your next vacation or special occasion.
One Bedroom Suite, Looking to host a small get together before an event, or to get ready before a special occasion?? The one bedroom suites offer a large bedroom adjoining to a beautiful parlor area. These elaborate rooms will not disappoint you for your next vacation in the majestic region of Charlevoix.
Fairmont View Room(*), Come experience the charm of the Fairmont View rooms with their chteau style overlooking the majestic St. Lawrence River. These rooms are perfect for couples or single travellers looking to enjoy their next vacation in the Charlevoix region.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 queen bed or 2 double beds.
One Bedroom View Suite, Take time and unwind in these luxurious accommodations recently modernized with luscious fabrics and an inviting colour scheme. These rooms offer a beautiful bedroom and a comfortable living area, creating an enticing environment for a larger family or for a business trip needing additional space to host an intimate meeting.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: television, radio, bathtub, data ports, safe deposit box, internet access, sprinkler system, maid service, rollaway bed (on request), air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, CD player, hairdryer, shower, iron, telephone, mini-bar, alarm clock, crib (on request), room service, heating, smoke detector, ironing board and Jacuzzi.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
La Brise Lobby Bar, Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the Bar La Brise with a stunning view of the St. Lawrence River.
General Opening Hours: 11:30am - 11:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Sunday Brunch, at Restaurant Le Saint-Laurent is sure to impress you with the best of what Charlevoix has to offer. Enjoy a gourmet journey in our beautiful dining room over- looking the St-Lawrence River.
Le Bellerive Restaurant, Discover the relaxed atmosphere of the restaurant, offering multiple menu options showcasing local cuisine.
• You'll surely adore the lovely outdoor terrace during the summer. As part of "La route des saveurs de Charlevoix", many products used in the menus come from local farms, helping us to respect the commitment to environmental stewardship by offering fresh and locally sourced items to the guests.
General Opening Hours: 11:30am - 10:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Le Charlevoix, Discover innovative regional cuisine show- casing fresh and local products featured in a Charlevoix cultural theme. Le Charlevoix restaurant incorporates elements of the region's produce, history and artwork in a unique setting overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Refurbished antiques set the ambience while local art is represented in original pieces created exclusively for the dining room.
• The choice is yours: Tasting Menu or A la carte menu, all while admiring the beautiful St. Lawrence River. Le Charlevoix offers guests an outstanding selection of wines from the 500 bottle award winning wine list.
General Opening Hours: 6:00pm - 9:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Dress Code: Elegant.
Le Point Cardinal Restaurant, the Charlevoix golf clubhouse restaurant, offers a great option for enjoying a meal or a drink after a round of golf. The breathtaking view will leave you speechless!
General Opening Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Le Saint-laurent Restaurant(*), Discover the relaxed atmosphere of Le St Laurent restaurant and enjoy our celebrated buffet while admiring the views of the majestic St-Lawrence River. The entire family will be thrilled by the extensive selection of dishes available, including a kid's corner! Buffet is a per person fee (taxes and service not included).
General Opening Hours: 7:00am-11:30am and 5:30pm-10:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily Breakfast Hours: 7:00am to 11:30am Dinner Hours: 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Dress Code: Casual.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
• Children's programs in high season only
• Some restaurants might not be available in low season
• Complimentary meals and gratuities will be offered to children 5 years old and under.
Spa du Manoir Le Spa du Manoir offers and innovative fusion of spa and wellness, as well as uniquely rewarding and deeply personalized palette of experiences that infuse life with a greater sense of vitality. From the exhilaration of an Elixir Ice Cider Body Wrap to the tranquility of a customized aromatherapy massage, you'll always go home feeling energized, enlightened and empowered. . .ready to Live It Well.
Fully renovated spa offers:
• 13 treatment rooms -3 duo treatment rooms
• A vast and luxurious relaxation room with 2 Neurospa theraputic seats Enjoy the well being of thermotherapy to relax before your treatments or extend your stay at the spa. When purchasing a package or 2 hours of treatment and more, bring your bathing suit and enjoy the outdoor and indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzis which are heated year round.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Art Galleries: 25 miles(40 kms)
• Whale-watching: 30 miles(48 kms)
• Local products: 15 miles(24 kms)
• National Park: 30 miles(48 kms)
• Hiking trails: 30 miles(48 kms)