- Tour Guides
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
XIAN SHORT STAY ESCORTED TOUR PACKAGE 2016-2017 3 Days/2 Nights
Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2016 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017
• Day 1: Arrive Xian Meet your Wendy Wu representative at the airport and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
• Day 2: Xian Visit the UNESCO World Heritage listed Terracotta Warriors and Horses, one of the most significant archaeological discoveries of the 20th century. Emperor Qin Shi Huang is acclaimed by Chinese historians to have 'unified' the rival lands of China into a single empire. Thousands of people worked for more than a decade to create the life-sized army to defend the emperor's tomb and protect him in the after- life. Later, head back to Xian and visit the Xian Art Ceramics and Lacquer Exhibition and walk along the ancient City Wall, one of the best preserved in all of China. (Breakfast and lunch included)
• Day 3: Depart Xian Check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport.
• (Breakfast included)
Package Minimum Stay: 2 Nights
• Included in package:
• Select meals (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch)
• Sightseeing with English speaking guide
• Entrance fees for sights visited
Not included in package:
• Local tipping
• Personal expenditures
• Optional excursions or shows
Package inclusions are subject to change.