Distance from Hotel to Airport, 12 miles (19 kms).
Entwining old and new, the irresistible Le Meridien Vienna marks the front line of the city's famous Ringstrasse. Surrounded by historic parks, the hotel is moments from the Vienna State Opera, Imperial Hofburg Palace, Albertina, Secession, Museums Quarter and major shopping areas.
Reflecting 21st century European lifestyle, this urban chic hotel maintains its chilled-out essence while delivering ultra-attentive service that attracts sophisticated travelers. Imaginative individuality is captured in 294 stylish rooms and suites in light earth shades, providing an air of well- being in the hustle of the city. An exclusive wellness zone with indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi and fitness area evokes a captivating vibe and the ultimate in relaxation.
Accented in atmospheric violet and indigo, the vibrant character of Shambala Restaurant sets a precedent in innovative culinary dining. The Shambala Bar radiates passion as one of the city's hottest hangouts for Vienna's trend setters. Overlooking Ringstrasse, Champagne Bar Moet, exudes a stylish ambiance in a chic setting.
Le Meridien Vienna - where luxury has a soul.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Business Services
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Catering (event) ($)
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Equipment (audio, visual) ($)
- Express Check-In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Health Club
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (covered) ($)
- Parking (self)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Pool (indoor)
- Rooms (294)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Security Guard
- Shoe Shine Services ($)
- Steam Bath/Room
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Translation Services ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
• Classic Courtyard Room - 2 adults.
• Superior City View Room - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Courtyard Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Executive City View Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Studio Courtyard Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Rooftop Terrace Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Corner Park View Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Executive Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Family Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Classic Courtyard, A 140 cm - 55 inch - queen-size bed for royal dreams. And when awake: watch TV on your chaise longue, surf the net (free WLAN), or contemplate the work of art gracing the bed's headboard. A pick-me-up is always close at hand at our complimentary refreshment center. And refresh body and mind under the power-jet shower, or pamper your sightseeing-tired legs in the free-standing Victorian-style bathtub.
Superior City View, Dim the lights. Your 160 cm - 63 inch - queen-size designer bed awaits. The surprise: the illuminated headboard with an artwork above. Your window opens out onto the elegant Schiller Park. Be the hotels guest and rearrange the furniture just as you please. You are entitled to your individuality. And to a snooze in front of the TV on the chaise longue. A bathroom with plenty of space: your power- jet shower invigorates with sparkling energy, the free- standing Victorian-style bathtub guarantees a relaxing soak.
• And so relaxed and refreshed it's off to new exploits.
Deluxe Courtyard, Spread out in your 180 cm - 71 inch - king- size bed. Sleep divinely, maybe after a good read on the chaise longue, or your favorite film. The power-jet shower will revive every fiber of your being, and in the free- standing Victorian tub you can soak and unwind. So much peace and quiet right in the center of town! And Vienna's party zones are only a few meters away. Sightseeing and shopping - just next door, of course.
Executive City View, A happy combination of form and function, an elegant interior and functional aesthetic - this is living:
• a king-size bed, stainless steel and glass elements as artistic references, light as a design object. You have plenty of room all for yourself. A glance out the window reveals the vibrant city. Your freestanding Victorian bathtub beckons with delightful relaxation after a busy day. The power-jet shower with massage function complements Le Meridien's fitness facilities. And the toilet is off in a separate room of its own.
Studio Courtyard, Discover references to contemporary art like the engraved glass paneling. The color concept is stylish and invigorating for the senses. Your king-size bed is your oasis. Your TV swivels. Your seat is at a table for four. And a bathroom with a freestanding Victorian tub proclaims relaxation after an intensive day. Or try the power-jet shower with massage function to maximize your energy intake.
Rooftop Terrace King, Here you can really spread out - your Signature Rooftop Terrace Room recalls a luxuriously appointed apartment. It is your own private haven beneath Vienna's skies: a terrace measuring 12 square meters, that's almost 130 square feet, complete with table and deckchairs.
• Your view: Schiller Park. Your king-size bed: 180 cm, 71 inches, wide. A bathroom with plenty of space. Your power- jet shower energizes you while the freestanding Victorian- style bath assures noble relaxation.
Corner Park View, Your room is located in Le Meridien's historic heart. The original ceiling height of a Ringstrasse palace, natural light even in the bathroom. Outside your windows the elegant Schiller Park. The surprise: the illuminated headboard surmounted by a work of art. Gentle colors are the backdrop to your king-size bed. The chaise longue is wonderful for unwinding. If you prefer to do your relaxing in water, your freestanding Victorian-style bath and power-jet shower are perfect.
Executive Suite, gives you a whole new feeling for living:
• You have furnished your salon with elegance. Your view:
• majestic Vienna, the spirited city. The traditional features that make up a Ringstrasse hotel fused with stylish, contemporary design. A light and color concept to elevate your spirit. A generously proportioned bathroom with Victorian tub and power-jet shower, and a separate toilet.
• And in case you have to work, you will even enjoy it at this spacious table that is big enough to seat four.
Family Suite, Travel with your nearest and dearest. Take a look out the window: there is vibrant Vienna. Attentive: a welcome surprise for the kids. Two rooms, two bathrooms. Fun and games at the table that seats four. Children, it's bed- time, off to your room! Now it's time to unwind on the couch.
• The fabulous king-size designer bed - 180 cm/71 inch wide - beckons. A little music, dim the lights. Luxuriate in the Victorian tub, or energize yourself under the power-jet shower.
All accommodations include: telephone (international direct dial), mirror (make-up), windows (open), connecting rooms (available on request), hairdryer, air conditioning, rollaway bed (on request), internet access (high speed): ($), sewing kit, mini-bar, movies (pay-per-view): ($), soundproof, , voicemail, bathtub/shower separate, crib (on request), , alarm clock, housekeeping, room service, iron, slippers, mirror (full length), accommodations (for physically challenged guests), sprinkler system, trouser press, wake-up calls, coffee/tea maker, data port, accommodations (smoking, by request), bathrobe, , safe (in accommodation), ironing board, smoke detector and turndown service.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Le Moet Champagne Bar, The only bar of its kind. Exquisite snacks to go with champagne from Le Moet. Espresso and delicate pastries too, of course! Thursday-Saturday: 7:00am-2:00am Sunday-Wednesday:
You. A Space For Your Passion, YOU distills everything that makes life a firework...laid-back and surprisingly sparkling. A place for relaxed enjoyment. Open daily 11:30am-1:00am Dj Line Monday - Saturday 6:00pm-1:00am
Brunch, Sonntag = Sunday = too good for just an ordinary breakfast. After a good sleep, the work week is filed away, and the next can wait. You have earned an opulent brunch! Magnificently presented, punctiliously replenished. Every Sunday you can meet stylish bon vivants who share your enthusiasm for the exquisite: egg creations, Illy coffee, fish and meat specialties. The sweets will leave you speechless! Nowhere in Vienna is brunching better. Sundays: 12:00pm-3:00pm
• Rates are inclusive of full buffet breakfast.
• Due to security reasons the hotel is not allowed to provide blankets, bumpers, or pillows for cribs.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• St. Stephen's Cathedral: 0.25 miles(0 kms)
• Hofburg Imperial Palace : 2 blocks
• Vienna State Opera
• Stadtpark : 0.25 miles(0 kms)
• Prater Fairgrounds : 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• Albertina Art Museum : 1 blocks
• Haus der Musik Music Museum: 0.25 miles(0 kms)
• Schoenbrunn Summer Palace : 2.5 miles(4 kms)
• KunstHausWien Art Museum : 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• Museums Quarter: 3 blocks