Distance from Hotel (via boat ride) to Venice Marco Polo Airport, 45 minutes. Distance from Hotel (via boat ride) to Town , 10 minutes.
The St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace is one of the most desired addresses in Venice. It is a legendary retreat that sits on its own private island in the heart of the Venice lagoon, just minutes away from Piazza San Marco by one of the hotels iconic complimentary boats.
The true St. Regis experience commences with one of the 146 suite and rooms surrounded by lush gardens or overlooking the Venice lagoon. In the Suites the bespoke St. Regis Butler Service will take care of all your requests ensuring that unique preferences are known and addressed flawlessly.
San Clemente island was founded in 1131 with the purpose of encouraging "the recovery of the soul and spirit".
Today, a private retreat offering experiences beyond expectation including 6 hectares of heavenly gardens and a 15th century church ideal for celebrations. The St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace features two bars and three restaurants including a signature restaurant with terraces overlooking the lagoon. One of the buildings on the island is a Conference Center with 6 meeting rooms to welcome up to 300 people.
- Accommodations (146)
- Accommodations (physically challenged)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Airport Shuttle ($)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Bars (2)
- Breakfast Room
- Casino (nearby)
- Conference Rooms
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Room
- Floors (3)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless) ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Poolside Service ($)
- Restaurants (3)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Shoe Shine Services ($)
- Tennis Court (daytime)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Turndown Service
• Hotel permits one dog or cat per room (up to 10 kilograms).
• All dogs must be kept on a leash when outside the room.
• All pets are not permitted pets in the hotels meeting rooms or restaurants.
• No charges are applied for pets; however, guests will be responsible for any damage caused by their pets to the hotel property. Butler Service Suites only Golf (onsite): ($) 3-hole Business Center: ($)
• Business center with two computers with complimentary high speed internet access. Photocopying/fax services and printer is available to guests. Inquire to the hotel concierge for details. Charges may apply for some services. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Business, Family Friendly, Wedding, Honeymoon, Pet Friendly, Romance and Golf.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child's age break is 11 years old.
2017 Superior Room - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Grand Deluxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Grand Deluxe with Lagoon View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child Venice Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Superior Room, Enjoy classic atmosphere in the Superior Rooms. With views out over the centuries-old park, or over the carefully cultivated gardens, the name definitely will reflect your experience while staying in the Superior Rooms.
• With delightful finishes like the Italian marble bathtubs and high-definition LCD flat screens, they combine elegance with comfort - making your stay with San Clemente Kempinski a restful one.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Deluxe Room, Enjoy a true Venetian feeling in the Deluxe Rooms. Combining refined elegance with luxurious comfort, the Deluxe Rooms are ideal for any guest that is in search of a room with a little more pace. Along with high Venetian ceilings and Murano chandeliers, a Deluxe Room offers stunning park or courtyard view, the possibility of connecting Deluxe Rooms will ensure the ideal family vacation. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Grand Deluxe, Combining a sense of elegance with all the practical amenities you would want in a hotel room, the spacious Grand Deluxe Rooms at San Clemente Palace Kempinski have it all. While staying in a Grand Deluxe Room with Murano chandeliers, you will enjoy stunning garden views alongside a dedicated work area, free Wi-Fi and a flat high- definition LCD screen - all in a room decorated with historical Terrazzo floors, silk-covered walls and sophisticated furniture.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Grand Deluxe With Lagoon View, Offering awe-inspiring views of the lagoon and a romantic and relaxing atmosphere, San Clemente Palace Kempinski invites guests to stay in this intimate retreat. These rooms are elegant and tastefully decorated with Muarano chandeliers. Business guests can take advantage of the laptop-size safe and a large working desk, while others looking for some light entertainment can enjoy a HD flat-screen and complimentary Wi-Fi.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
3/20/2017 - 11/5/2017 Junior Suite, With plenty of natural light and stunning garden or historical courtyard views, our Junior Suite is a true delight. Featuring a generous amount of additional living space, including a separate sitting area and dedicated work space, our Junior Suite is the perfect place to feel at home.
The suite enjoys a combination of contemporary and heritage Venetian dcor, making it an elegant and attractive option for your stay.
Venice Suite, Enjoy a generous layout with a separate living room in an elegant, tranquil and well-appointed setting overlooking the palace's heavenly lush gardens and historical courtyards.
The Venice Suite is designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. It has a separate entrance area and living room, along with a walk-in closet so you can really settle in during your stay.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
All accommodations include: radio, non-smoking accommodations, air conditioning, safe (in accommodation), bathrobes, shower (private), bathroom (ensuite), smoke detector, bathtub (private), sprinkler system, bedding (premium), telephone, blackout drapes, television (remote controlled, satellite), crib (on request), turndown service, desk, voicemail, hairdryer, wake-up calls, heating (central), housekeeping, internet access (high speed, wireless): ($), mini-bar and room service (24-hour).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Clemente Bar, Perfect for both pre and post-dinner Champagne and cocktails, we can't wait to welcome you to the Clemente Bar for the most relaxing of evenings. Embellished with classical ambience, all the decoration - from the grand mirrors to the timeless seat-styles - indicates that the atmosphere in the Clemente Bar is one of elegance and sophistication, and we are certain you will not be disappointed. Sample the world's finest champagnes, enjoy rare vintage wines or indulge in a hand-crafted cocktail - whatever your drink, we are sure you will enjoy it within the setting of Clemente Bar. What's more, we can complement your drinks with the tailored menu of Mediterranean recipes, and don't forget that in the summer months, you can always enjoy your drink outside and relax in the Garden bar while the sun is shining. Hours of Operation: Bar: Monday-Sunday 10:30am-1:00am
Garden Bar, Nestled among the beautiful nature on our exclusive Venetian island, the Garden Bar at San Clemente Palace Kempinski is the perfect, tranquil spot in which you can enjoy a drink. The Garden Bar gives guests the opportunity to soak up the sun in the most civilised of outdoor settings. Along with stunning views, the Garden Bar comprises a glamorous outdoor lounge setting and a full drinks menu and delicious snacks. Take a moment to yourself, indulge in a little relaxation, or embark on the all-important debrief with business partners in the most idyllic of Venice settings. Hours of Operation: Bar: Monday-Sunday 10:30am-10:00pm
La Dolce Bar, Can they tempt you with a refreshing glass of champagne, or perhaps a delicious sorbet selection?? Whether you are looking to enjoy a delicious bite to eat, or just fancy some light refreshment in the form of cocktails, pay them a visit at La Dolce Bar.
• Situated in the historical gardens, on the private island, alongside the outdoor swimming pool and the tennis court, La Dolce Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a lighter bite to eat during the day, or indulge in a drink or two during the summer. Here you can find a shaded spot to relax, surrounded by the lush greens. Hours of Operation: Lunch:
• Monday-Sundya 11:30am-5:30pm
Acquerello Restaurant, At the gourmet restaurant Accquerello, the sights are as impressive as the cuisine: located at the churchyard, the restaurant with its huge terrace is set right beside one of the island's private piers - offereing a beautiful view over the lagoon and of the famous Piazza San Marco. The restaurant witht eh historical high ceilings is the very best place on San Clemente to savour the Italian creations of the kitchen team, or to rediscover Mediterranean specialties to delight your taste buds. Hours of Operation: Dinner:
• Monday-Sunday 6:30pm-10:30pm
Insieme Restaurant, opens for breakfast, serving a delicious blend of the best of Mediterranean dishes, with the freshest Italian-grown produce, all prepared by the accomplished culinary team.
• You will enjoy a welcoming atmosphere in a beautiful setting. Insieme's decor is enhanced by four authentic ancient tapestries, and during summer days it is possible to enjoy your breakfast in the picturesque monastery churchyard, which dates back to the 15th century and is characterised by a typical Venetian well. Adults and children alike will enjoy Insiemes informal, interactive atmosphere, where the relaxed market-like setting makes it the perfect place to plan the day ahead as nutritious food is prepared to order. Hours of Operation: Breakfast:
• Monday-Sunday 7:00am-11:00am
La Dolce Pool Restaurant, Venetian resort living is defined at La Dolce, which serves exquisite antipasti as well as entrees from the grill and wood-fire oven. La Dolce Restaurant is located in the heart of our centuries- old park, by our outdoor swimming pool. Thanks to its location, atmosphere and delicious cuisine, La Dolce Restaurant is the soul of our island during the summer season. The menu is characterised by fresh and seasonal cuisine, with the choice of some traditional Venetian dishes or a pizza baked in one of the cities very few wood-fire oven. You will also find a rich and creative buffet brimming with a mix of fresh salad and seasonal vegetables. Hours of Operation: Lunch:
• Monday-Sunday 11:30am-10:00pm
Modified American Plan/half Board - MAP Buffet breakfast is included in rates; a 3-course lunch or dinner (excluding beverages) served at Insieme Restaurant may be added for an additional cost.
• Booking Dates: 09/01/2016 - 11/05/2017
• Travel Dates: 03/20/2017 - 11/05/2017
• Rates are inclusive of daily buffet breakfast.
• This is a seasonal hotel.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the Venice city tax to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day.