Distance from Hotel to City, 2 kms (1 mile). Distance from Hotel to Airport, 14 kms (9 miles).
Welcome to the Sina Centurion Palace, where nothing is as it seems. On one side the placid waters of the lagoon, and on the other the mysterious alleyways of Venice, leading to two of the city's most stunning modern museums, the Peggy Guggenheim and the new Punta della Dogana.
A period palace with an elaborate Gothic facade, but when you step inside you find yourself projected into a future in which each item of the decor has been designed exclusively for your pleasure.
And in the heart of one of the world's most romantic city, as if by magic, the discovery of a piece of ancient Rome. A money with the image of the ancient Roman centurion Antinoo which was found in the foundations of the hotel and has inspired its name. As if the glorious Roman empire wanted to pay homage to the grandeur of Venice, the greatest trading port of the ancient world.
- Accommodations (50)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Rooms (2) ($)
- Bar (1)
- Beach (nearby)
- Boat Rentals (on request) ($)
- Breakfast Room (1) ($)
- Business Center (1)
- Business Services
- Casino (nearby)
- Conference Room (1) ($)
- Cooking (classes, by request) ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Elevators (3)
- Fitness Room
- Float Mats
- Floors (6)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (wireless) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Service (on request) ($)
- Medical Services (upon request) ($)
- Meeting Room (on request)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (nearby) ($)
- Pets (allowed)
- Restaurant (1)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Shoe Shine
- Tours & Excursions ($)
• Private Pier on Grand Canal
• Restaurant and Bar overlooking the Grand Canal
• Wi-fi connection ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Business, Family Friendly, Wedding, Pet Friendly, Romance and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
• Superior - 2 adults.
• Deluxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Superior - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Deluxe Grand Canal View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Suite Bi-Level Grand Canal - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Superior, Contemporary-style rooms with double or twin beds, comprising an area of up to 20 square meter. Rooms are uniquely painted in varied and bright colors. The bathrooms are clad in gold leaf on the walls, ceiling and floor. View: Courtyard.
Deluxe(*), Contemporary-style rooms with double or twin beds, comprising an area of up to 25 square meter. The bathrooms are clad in gold leaf on the walls, ceiling and floor.
• View: Courtyard.
Junior Suite Superior(*), These Junior Suites in contemporary style boast a view either on the lateral Canale della Salute or on the inner garden. The glossy golden bathrooms have both bath and shower.
• View: Courtyard.
Junior Suite Deluxe Grand Canal View(*), The Deluxe Junior Suites, in a contemporary style, offer views of the Grand Canal. Some with loft can accommodate up to 3 people. The bright bathrooms in gold leaf are furnished with bath tub or shower.
Suite Bi-level Grand Canal(*), The Bilevel Superior Suites are the pride of Sina Centurion Palace. Both offer breathtaking views of the Grand Canal and San Marco's basin, enjoyable from the large balconies. The bathrooms are decorated in gold leaf.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: bathrobes, shower, bathtub, sprinkler system, blackout drapes, telephone, crib (on request), television (remote controlled, satellite), desk, turndown service, hairdryer, wake-up calls, heating (central), housekeeping, internet access (wireless): ($), maid service, mini-bar, non-smoking accommodations (available on request), rollaway bed (on request): ($), DVD player (on request), room service (24-hour), air conditioning, safe (in accommodation), balcony, smoke detector and accommodations (ADA compliant): (3).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Antinoo Bar, One of the distinctive features of the Antinoo Bar, requested by the architect, is that the bar is set into a picture frame, inside of which the barman creates special cocktails.
Antinoo's Lounge And Restaurant, is a unique setting inside the Sina Centurion Palace. Guests can choose from the Red Room, the all-white room or the terrace during the summer months to enjoy an aperitif, lunch or a candlelit dinner. One of the distinctive features of the Antinoo Bar, requested by the architect, is that the bar is set into a picture frame, inside of which the barman creates special cocktails. Guests can enjoy this painting from the comfort of a wavy sofa that winds along the predominantly red and white decorated room which overlooks the Grand Canal and with direct access from the lobby.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Use of Fitness Center
• Complimentary internet access
• FIT rates for for groups of 6 rooms or more, request needs to go to the Group team.
• Rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the Venice city tax to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Peggy Guggenheim Collection: 0.5 kilometers(0 miles)
• Saint Mark's Square : 1.5 kilometers(1 mile)
• Santa Maria della Salute Basilic: 0.2 kilometers(0 miles)