Distance from hotel to Hewanorra International Airport (UVF), 45 minutes. Distance from hotel to town of Castries, 50 minutes. Distance from hotel to town of Soufriere, 15 minutes. Distance from hotel to George F L Charles Airport (SLU), 60 minutes.
Anse Chastanet, this romantic resort hideaway offers 49 individually-designed rooms, decorated with stunning original artworks, in a unique hillside/beachfront setting. The hotel has created a resort in harmony with its natural environment, taking full advantage of the amazing scenery.
Nestled within a 600-acre estate with two beaches, Anse Chastanet is a destination within itself, offering many facilities and activities offered right at the resort. The beaches are on some of the island's best coral reefs for snorkeling and scuba diving. Within the estate lies a lush tropical forest with 18th century remains of an old plantation, plus 12 miles of private estate trails to explore by foot or bike.
- Activities Desk
- Art Gallery
- Babysitting Services (on request) ($)
- Bars (3)
- Beaches (2)
- Boutique (3)
- Car Rentals ($)
- Children's Program
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Service ($)
- Restaurants (3)
- Tennis Court
- Tour Desk
- Watersports (non-motorized)
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Effective dates: 12/20/17-12/19/18
• No children under the age of 10 years old can be accommodated except for the travel dates of 07/01/18-09/30/18 where the minimum age is 6 years old.
• Children rates apply for children ages 10-15 years old for the travel dates of 12/20/17- 06/30/18 & 10/01/18-12/19/18.
• Children rates apply for children ages 6-15 years old for the travel dates of 07/01/18- 09/30/18. 2019:
• Effective dates: 12/20/18-12/19/19 The 2019 children's policy has not been received yet, please use the 2018 children's policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
• Standard - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Superior - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Beachside Deluxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Hillside Deluxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Premium - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• The 2019 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2018 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Standard, (STD) rooms are slightly smaller than the Superior rooms.
• Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds. View: Garden or Partial Sea.
Superior, (SUP) rooms are octagonal or rectangular in shape.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. View: Mountain or Ocean.
Beachside Deluxe, (BDD) All rooms have either clay tile or tropical hardwood floors, either glass or wooden jalousie louver windows, ceiling fans and balconies, en suite bathrooms with shower and water closet.
Hillside Deluxe, (DDG) rooms are extremely spacious and individually designed in a very airy style, with dramatic open roof dormers, clay floor tiles or tropical hardwood floor, wooden jalousie louvers, ceiling fans, balconies, very large ensuite bathrooms with 2 sinks, shower and water closet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Mountain or Ocean.
Premium, (PRU) rooms are the resort's best rooms (numbering only 7) which offer picture postcard perfect views by virtue of their very elevated and strategic location. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Mountain or Sea.
• All Standard and Superior rooms have either clay tile or tropical hardwood floors, either glass or wooden jalousie louver windows, ceiling fans and balconies, en suite bathrooms with shower and water closet.
• Anse Chastanet has 49 uniquely designed rooms 37 of which are scattered about a flower-decked hillside, and 12 of which are located within a tropical garden at beach level.
• These rooms are built in harmony with nature, allowing for a natural flow of air which make air conditioning unnecessary.
• Most rooms do NOT have air conditioning, radios, telephones or televisions.
• The Beachside Deluxe rooms are now air conditioned to cater to guests wishing to experience this amenity.
All accommodations include: coffee/tea maker, bathrobes, safe (in accommodation), hairdryer, refrigerator and ceiling fan.
• Rooms are built in harmony with nature allowing for a natural flow of air which make air conditioning unnecessary.
• The beach level rooms (Beach Side Deluxe Rooms) are the only accommodations that are now air conditioned.
• Room service for breakfast is available.
• Room service for lunch and dinner is only available on request.
Ironing Board In the Deluxe and Premium rooms.
Furniture The furniture in all rooms has been designed and handmade in the region with the exclusive use of the island woods, such as teak, mahogany, green heart, purple heart, red cedar, and wild breadfruit.
Iron In the Deluxe and Premium rooms.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Jungle Bar And Grill, The Jungle Beach Bar & Grill, located on the second beach of Anse Mamin, is open from 10:00am to 4:00pm daily with lunch served from noon to 3:00pm. The relaxed and laid back atmosphere on this exotic soft sand beach makes the Jungle Grill a favorite with many of our resort guests.
Pitons Lounge And Bar, Lunch can also be enjoyed at mid hillside level in the Piton lounge, away from the beach and overlooking the Anse Chastanet bay and coral reefs.
Treehouse Restaurant, Dine in the two open air treehouses overlooking lush tropical foliage and the Caribbean Sea. Celebrating award winning Tropical World Cuisine, a blend of Caribbean with other tropical world cuisine experiences. The dinner menu changes daily and is served in a romantic candlelit ambiance, surrounded by beautiful original artwork. Breakfast is served here daily and dinner is served daily with the exception of Tuesdays.
Trou Au Diable Restaurant, Caribbean and International meals, serves breakfast and light snacks at lunch, beachside vegetarian meals available on all menus.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2018
Booking Dates: 04/05/2017 - 12/19/2018 Travel Dates: 12/20/2017 - 12/19/2018
• Full breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
• Wine served by the glass, beer, other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Tax and service charge
• Bottled wines
• Vintage liqueurs
• Surcharges may apply for certain menu items.
TOTAL ROMANCE PACKAGE 2017-2018
Booking Dates: 12/20/2017 - 12/19/2018 Travel Dates: 12/20/2017 - 12/19/2018
• Airport transfers both ways
• Welcome cocktail
• Tour of Volcano, Sulphur Springs and Diamond Mineral Baths
• Guided tour of old French Colonial Plantation of Anse Mamin
• Drinks package in room fridge
• Tropical fruit display
• Use of tennis court and equipment
• Snorkeling, kayaking, mini-sailing and windsurfing
• Use of beach chairs and beach towels
• A guided boat snorkel trip
• A resort scuba diving course for beginners or 2 dives for certified divers
• Bottle of French champagne
• One hour Swedish Massage
• Jungle Biking in Anse Mamin Valley (1/2 day)
• Two resort t-shirts
• Half day sailing on skippered resort yacht Serenity
• An anniversary certificate of US $500.00 to be used on a return visit
Package Minimum Stay: 3 nights
• Unused features are not refundable.
• The package element (Total Romance Package) may be added only to the All Inclusive (AI) daily rate.
• The package element is not combinable with any other daily rate.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
All Inclusive Plan - AI For more details please see information listed under the All Inclusive add-on package.
Full American Plan - FAP Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
Modified American Plan - MAP Breakfast and dinner daily
2017-2018 Additional Meal Plan Information:
• Effective dates: 12/20/16-12/19/18
• The minimum meal plan for the time period of December 20th - January 2nd is Modified American Plan (MAP) and the MAP is included in the rates for that date period. An upgrade to the other meal plans is available at an additional cost to guests.
• The Modified American Plan is optional for all other dates and is not included in the rates (it can be added at an additional cost).
• Surcharges may apply for certain menu items.
• Discounted child rates (for children up to 15 years old, sharing with 1 or 2 adults) are available on meal plans.
2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 12/20/2017 - 12/19/2018
• Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
• Welcome beverage and welcome culinary amenity
• Use of Anse Chastanet beach with beach chairs and beach towels
• Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports including snorkel gear, stand-up paddle boards, windsurfers, sit on top kayaks, Sunfish sailing
• Complimentary use of tennis court and equipment
• Resort shuttle boats to hotels' 2nd beach at Anse Mamin daily
• Select guided walks and hikes on the 600 acre estate
• Yoga Sun-Fri at 8:30am-9:30am and Sun-Fri at 5:00pm-6:00pm in the beach yoga gazebo
• Creole History Class in the Beach Bar Friday at 11:30am
• Daily live entertainment in the Piton Bar except on Tuesdays when entertainment takes place in the Beach Bar
• Library located in the Piton Bar with Wi-Fi internet connection and complimentary guest computer
• Manager's Cocktail Reception every Tuesday from 6:30pm-7:30pm in the Beach Bar
• Please ask about Anse Chastanet's and Jade Mountain's Wedding Packages.
• All guests sharing a room must be on the same meal plan.
Shared & Private Transfers 2017-2018:
• Travel Dates: 12/20/2016 - 12/19/2018
The hotel suggests that transfers be booked directly with them to ascertain certain standards can be met for the guests from arrival. Transfers provided from the hotel include the following: Arriving guests at UVF are greeted by the resort airport representative and receive a minted cloth and a bottle of water on arrival. Arriving guests at SLU are greeted by the resort airport representative and receive a bottle of water.
• Shared and air conditioned airport transfers are provided by the resort at an additional cost. Shared transfer require a minimum of 2 persons.
• Transfers are arranged for clients per person from either UVF or SLU (rates vary by airport).
• Private transfers may be arranged for an up-charge.
• Private luxury transfers may also be arranged for an up-charge.
• Please ask for details to schedule either private transfer available.
• currently being loaded.
General Destination Information - Important!
• Please advise all clients traveling to St. Lucia:
• That the wearing of camouflage or military apparel is illegal, and enforceable by law.