Distance from hotel to town, 8 miles (13 kms). Distance from hotel to Tampa International Airport (TPA), 30 miles (48 kms).
Almost nothing compares to the sparkling white sand setting of our gulf side St. Pete Beach, Florida resort hotel. That's why we're such a popular location for everything from vacations to destination weddings.
Comfortable guestrooms and suites with stunning water views await. There are a variety of activities including three beachfront swimming pools, beach volleyball, beachfront fire pits, a fitness center, Wi-Fi and so much more. Great food and good fun are steps away at our three dining options with two beachfront bars.
Those planning a business or group meeting will find our St. Pete Beach, Florida resort an ideal choice with 30,000 square feet of flexible function space, an experienced team of on-site event planners, and the perfect location for some creative team building activities.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Billiards ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Cabanas (beach)
- Children's Playground
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Cruises (sailing) ($)
- Dolphin Encounters ($)
- Fishing (nearby) ($)
- Fitness Facility
- Game Room ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parasailing ($)
- Pools (3)
- Snorkeling ($)
- Sundries Shop
- Tennis (nearby) ($)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Waverunners ($)
• Only one (1) car per room ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
2018-2019 Standard Traditional Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Studio - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom City View Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Suite Gulf View - 6 adults or 3 adults and 3 children.
2019-2020 Standard Traditional Room - 4 guests.
• Studio - 4 guests.
• One Bedroom City View Suite - 4 guests.
• One Bedroom Suite Gulf View - 6 guests.
Standard Traditional Room, (1AJ) Sirata's Traditional Guestrooms are anything but ordinary. Each of these outstanding hotel rooms in St. Pete Beach comes equipped with two Queen beds, a handy writing desk, comfortable side chair, mini-refrigerator, and other comforts. Stay connected with Wi-Fi access, stay entertained with Flat-screen televisions with access to Netflix®, YouTube®, and Amazon Prime® and stay comfortable with plush bedding.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Studio, (STU) The oversized St. Pete Beach Studio accommodations are ideal for longer stays, featuring two Queen beds, fully equipped kitchen, and a dining table. Relax with a cup of complimentary coffee and the day's news-paper while enjoying a meal prepared in your private kitchen.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds. View: Courtyard.
One Bedroom City View Suite, (1C1) Sirata's one-bedroom and specialty suites are perfect for romantic getaways, leisure travelers, and families alike. Each suite has a kitchenette, private balcony and a living area.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
One Bedroom Suite Gulf View, (VSG) Sirata's one-bedroom and specialty suites are perfect for romantic getaways, leisure travelers, and families alike. Each suite has a kitchenette, private balcony and a living area. The gulf view suites have views of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds and 1 sofa bed.
All accommodations include: alarm clock (CD player, radio), television (cable), bathtub, coffee maker, crib (on request), data port, hairdryer, internet access (wireless), iron, ironing board, refrigerator, safe, shower, smoke detector, sprinkler system, telephone, air conditioning and voicemail.
Rollaway Bed (upon Request): ($)
• Rollaways are not available in advance and can only be requested at hotel upon arrival, for a fee which is subject to change.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Harry's Beach Bar, and the entire Sirata Beach Resort is getting Siratafied! We started with upgrading our guest accommodations and now its Harrys turn to be transformed. Harry's Beach Bar, a local favorite hangout, and the north pools are closed effective February 12, 2018 but will reopen this summer creating a more open air bar space and positioned perfectly for full enjoyment of the new pool and beach.
• Harry's seating will be beach comfortable with dappled light and ocean breezes that will spur your craving for the best beach burger and chilled beer. While Harry's is away, it's off to Rum Runners to play! Rum Runners Bar & Grille will be open daily offering a new menu and a myriad of resort activities so you can play more, or play less, depending on your mood! When it reopens, Harry's will continue to serve a full menu of tropical cocktails and domestic and imported beers maybe even an IPA or two! It will also offer a full menu of fresh food, including salads, sandwiches, and more!
Rum Runners Bar & Grille, nestled between the relaxing environment of Sirata Beach Resort's swimming pool and the white sand expanse of St. Pete Beach. Offering a brand new menu of beachside favorites alongside classic libations and snacks, Rum Runners is among the best beachside restaurants in St. Petersburg. Sirata's festive St.
• Pete Beach bar features an expanded patio dining area with nine flat-screen TVs, comfortable seating, a warming outdoor fireplace, a stage for live entertainment, and portable walls and a heater for those rare chilly days on the beach. Find your toes in the sand and a drink in your hand at Rum Runners, St. Pete's best bar and grill - now serving breakfast and hosting private events! Operation Hours:
• Friday-Saturday 8am-2:00am Sunday 8:00am- 3:00pm Monday 8:00am-11:00am Tuesday-Thursday 8:00am-11:00pm Late night menu Friday and Saturday, Food service till 11pm.
Compass Grille, delivers an exceptional culinary experience to epicures and locals alike. Located beachfront at Sirata Beach Resort, Compass Grille is a seasoned American dining destination that entices the imagination and awakens the senses with chef-inspired contemporary fare to delight even the most experienced foodie. Savor unique specialties such as Peruvian chile and lime scallops and grilled Filet Mignon stuffed with a mushroom duxelle and red wine sauce. View the complete Compass Grille menu and learn why our St. Pete Beach restaurant is anything but ordinary. Operation Hours: Breakfast:
• Monday-Friday 7:00am-10:30am Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-11:00am Breakfast Buffet: Saturday-Sunday 8:00am- 1:00pm Lunch: 11:00am- 2:00pm Dinner:
• 5:00pm-10:00pm Bar: 4:00pm-10:00pm Sip and Savor Early Bird Special:
• Daily: 4:00pm-6:00pm
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2017-2018
Booking Dates: 10/02/2017 - 12/24/2018 Travel Dates: 09/01/2017 - 12/24/2018
• Accommodation in a One Bedroom City View Suite
• Three meals per person, per day with three restaurants on property to choose from
• All beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic
• Taxes and gratuities
• Resort amenity package (aka the Resort Fee)
Package Minimum Stay: 4 nights
• One breakfast in Compass Grille or Rum Runners
• One lunch at Rum Runners or Harry's Beach Bar
• One dinner at Compass Grille, Rum Runners or Harry's Beach Bar. Dinner will consist of one appetizer or salad, one entre and one dessert.
• Room service is not included.
• Alcoholic beverages (well brands) from 11am to 10pm and soft drinks during opening hours.
• There is an upcharge for call brands and frozen drinks. Limit is one drink per wristband, per order. Alcohol beverages may be denied to those guests who appear to be intoxicated or are under age.
• Upcharge is $3.00 per drink for premium brands, frozen drinks and call brands
• Alcohol from 11:00am-10:00pm, surcharge on all brands and frozen drinks.
• Package is subject to availability and may not be available on select dates.
• Not valid in combination with any other discounts or programs.
• Wristband must be worn the duration of the stay to receive all inclusive package benefits.
• There is a $85.00 charge for replacement of meal cards.
• No cash value, non-refundable on unused portions.
• Other terms and conditions may apply.
• Upcharge for weekend includes Friday and Saturday nights
• A 4-night minimum stay is required.
• Children under 5 years old, do not have to participate in the program.
• Rates are based on 2 adults, if there is only 1 adult in the room rate remains the same.
• If there is 1 adult and 1 child in the room the rate remains the same but the surcharge for the child would not apply.
• Ages of children must be noted in the reservation.
• Any child 5 years old and over must be added to the reservation and charged the appropriate per night fee.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2018-2019 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 05/01/2018 - 04/30/2020
• Complimentary in room coffee
• Complimentary daily access to fitness center
• Complimentary local phone calls
• Complimentary access to business center
• There is a cash or credit card deposit required at check-in for phone services.
Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• This hotel has a per room, per night, plus tax resort fee. The fee will be charged at guest check-in. Resort fee includes:
• Two Beach Lounges.
• Daily Resort Activities and Games "something different each day for all ages".
• Poolside Lounges and Towels.
• Boogie Boards and Noodles.
• Two bottles of water provided at check-in.
• Unlimited local & 1-800 phone calls.
• Access to on-site Fitness & Business Centers.
• Overnight Parking - one car per room.
• Basic Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
• Access to Premier Gaming Lounge featuring Xbox One.
• Bicycle rentals
• Entertainment nightly -10% off regular price Suncoast Watersports.
• Access to new Kid's Club.
• Please note rates and inclusions subject to change.
Check in Procedure
• There is a minimum age requirement of 21 years old to check-in to the hotel.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Busch Gardens: 30 miles(48 kms)
• Ft. DeSoto Beach