Distance from hotel to town, 15 miles (24 kms). Distance from hotel to Tampa International Airport (TPA), 25 miles (40 kms).
Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the award-winning white sands of St. Pete Beach. Offering The SandBox Beach Lounge with VIP Cabanas, open fire tables and the popular Sand Bar. Dine on cutting edge seafood at RumFish Grill showcasing a 33,500 gallon aquarium featured on Animal Planet's hit show "Tanked" (Watch TradeWinds on Tanked) indoor/outdoor bars, live entertainment and a retail store carrying one of the area's largest selections of Guy Harvey merchandise. Explore the shore, master a stand-up paddleboard, take flight with JetLev, go on a fishing or diving adventure or unwind around the whirlpool and two swimming pools, one for adults only, while the kids dive into an ocean of fun with themed activities tailored just for them. We are committed to ensuring that every guest can "Just let go" while visiting one of the resorts.
- Activities (beach)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Cabanas (beach)
- Children's Activities
- Fitness Center ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Parasailing ($)
- Parking ($)
- Pools (2)
- Rooms (159)
- Shops ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2016-2017 Effective dates: 05/01/16-04/30/17
Please review the 2018-2019 maximum occupancy listed below the occupancy has not changed from 2016-2017.
2017-2018 Effective dates: 05/01/17-04/30/18
Please review the 2018-2019 maximum occupancy listed below the occupancy has not changed from 2017-2018.
2018-2019 Effective dates: 05/01/18-04/30/19
Standard - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Courtyard Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Courtyard Suite - 6 adults or 2 adults and 4 children.
• Gulf Front Suite - 6 adults or 2 adults and 4 children.
Standard, (STD) the Standard Hotel Room has an entrance and window off the walkway overlooking the boulevard. Comes with two double beds and is complete with all your basic needs. 250 sq. ft. Bedding: 2 double beds.
Courtyard Room, (OP0) Enjoy the refreshing Gulf breeze overlooking either the tranquil Koi pond of North Courtyard or the Oasis Courtyard with adult pool. A cozy fit for up to four with two double beds or one king bed may be available. Some units have balconies whereas others have sliding doors with railings. 250-340 sq ft.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Courtyard Suite, (CTS) A floor to ceiling sliding glass door offers views of the tranquil North Courtyard or Oasis Courtyard with adult pool. The Courtyard Suite comes with two double beds plus a double-size sofa bed in the separate living area. 480 sq ft.
• Bedding: 2 double beds and 1 double sofa bed.
Gulf Front Suite, (GFS) Enjoy breathtaking views of radiant sunsets and unforgettable Gulf of Mexico beaches from your floor to ceiling sliding glass door. Gulf Front Suite offers a separate bedroom with two double beds plus a double-size sofa bed in the separate living area. These spectacular views guarantee a serene sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. 480 sq ft.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
• Hotel rooms do not connect and are not adjacent
All accommodations include: mini-bar, mini refrigerator, safe deposit box, telephone (with voicemail), television, toaster, air conditioning, alarm clock radio, coffee maker, crib (on request): ($), dishes, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, microwave and rollaway beds (not available).
Miscellaneous Amenities Suites also include, 2 stove top burners and bigger refrigerators.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Awakenings Lobby Bar, located at the Island Grand, serving drinks and coffee. Enjoy a Starbucks coffee or your favorite drink in the lobby bar located in the beautiful atrium of the Grand Palm Colonnade!
Beef O Bradys Bar, located at the Island Grand, serving: lunch, dinner and drinks. Enjoy a delectable array of appetizers, salads, burgers, wraps and sandwiches at Beef O Bradys while you watch the game.
• Along with your favorite frosty island concoctions, this beachfront watering hole serves lunch and light dinner menus.
Flying Bridge Bar, located at the Island Grand, serving: lunch, dinner and drinks. Reservations: Not necessary! Drop on in for beach-side fare! The breezy and casual Flying Bridge, just steps from the beach and pool, is the place for a sunset rendezvous with an exotic tropical drink and heartier grilled entrees on the beachfront deck.
Perks Up! Coffee & Cocktails, located at the Guy Harvey Outpost, serving drinks and coffee. Get your Starbucks coffee fix or sip on mimosas, a glass of wine or Bloody Mary as you wait for friends in the welcoming Guy Harvey Outpost lobby.
Rumfish Grill Bar, located at the Guy Harvey Outpost, serving:
• bar menu and drinks. RumFish Grill features its own St. Pete bar scene.
• Separate from the restaurant with its 33,500 sq ft aquarium, bar patrons can sip on beer, wine and the bars popular Rum Flights while sampling light plates. The bar also features its own tank, the infamous Predator Tank.
Salty's Tiki Bar, located at the Island Grand, serving: lunch, dinner and drinks. At Salty's Tiki Bar, you won't have to miss a minute of sunshine to enjoy light fare, frozen drinks, cold beer or a glass of wine.
Sharktooth Tavern, located at the Island Grand, serving drinks.
• Spend your evenings at TradeWinds in this pirate-themed tavern where you'll find the best selection of imported bottled beer at this full-service bar. Sharktooth Tavern features live entertainment, plus karaoke on select nights!
The Sandbar At The Sandbox, located at the Guy Harvey Outpost, serving: lunch, dinner, and drinks. Meet up with friends or family over a frosty cold drink while you sink your toes deep into the sand. The SandBar at The SandBox Beach Lounge is the perfect place to toast the day without having to leave the beach. Enjoy nightly live entertainment, weather permitting.
Beef O Bradys, located at the Island Grand, is the best place on St. Pete Beach to watch the big game and feast on world-famous wings.
• This family sports pub, known for its hearty platters, has a full bar and serves lunch, dinner and late night bites at TradeWinds Island Resorts.
Bermudas Steak & Seafood, Bermudas Steak & Seafood, located at the Island Grand, casual and bright, Bermudas Steak & Seafood presents aged cuts of Angus beef, the freshest gulf seafood and a variety of regional specialties for breakfast and dinner.
Flying Bridge, located at the Island Grand, styled after an authentic open-air Florida cracker cottage, Flying Bridge is permanently docked over the Island Grand waterway with an outdoor deck on the sand and an exceptional beach view. The restaurant serves tropical drinks, along with lunch, dinner and more!
Guy's Gulfside Grill, located at Guy Harvey Outpost, for restaurants on St. Pete Beach, look no further than Guy's Gulfside Grill. A casual dining environment complete with beachside outdoor seating, the grill dishes up charming breakfasts, poolside lunches, afternoon drinks and sunset dinner.
Ice Cream Shoppe, located at the Island Grand. Stop by the Ice Cream Shoppe for an irresistible homemade sugar cone filled with Working Cow Homemade Ice Cream. Location: Breckenridge building at Island Grand, just off the adult pool.
Pizza Hut Express, located at the Island Grand, Enjoy your favorite pizza hot from the oven! The Pizza Hut Express serves medium and personal pan pizzas, wings, and much more. Room delivery is also available at Island Grand. Location: Breckenridge building at Island Grand, just off the adult pool.
The Deli, located at the Island Grand, serving: deli food. Visit the Deli for freshly made sandwiches, salads, snacks and other grab-and-go foods. Perfect for stocking the in-room refrigerator or for picnic fare, the Deli also offers cookies and a selection of drinks and wines. Location: In the Grand Palm Colonnade, past the lobby of Island Grand.
• Minimum age required to check-in is 21 years old
• A credit card is required for incidentals at check-in
• This resort is a non-smoking property
• No rollaway beds are available at hotel
• Cribs are available at an additional cost to guests
Resort Fees and Inclusions Travel Dates: 05/01/2017 - 04/30/2019
The resort charges a resort fee payable by guest at hotel at check out.
Resort Fee inclusions:
• Unlimited rides on the High Tide Slide
• Self parking fees one parking pass, per room
• Guestroom Wi-Fi
• Use of business center
• Faxes, local phone calls and phone access charges
• Use of fitness center and fitness classes
• One cushioned beach cabana for two with hood
• Paddleboats along the waterway
• Tennis court times
• Day play for beach volleyball and mini golf
• Beach games like paddle ball, bocce ball and corn hole
• In room safe
• Daily newspaper
• Pool towels
• Two (2) bottles of water daily
Resort Fee inclusions are subject to change.
• KONK CLUB (Kids Only, No Kidding!)
• Supervised children's programs offering a variety of activities for children ages 3 to 11
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• MGM Studios: 90 minutes by car
• Busch Gardens in Tampa : 45 minutes by car
• Sea World: 90 minutes by car
• Walt Disney World and Epcot: 90 minutes by car
• Universal Studios: 90 minutes by car