Distance from hotel to St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport (PIE), 25 minutes. Distance from hotel to Tampa International Airport (TPA), 30 minutes.
Located in St. Pete Beach, Florida, the Don Cesar, has every- thing from romantic getaways, vacations, and honeymoons to spa and wedding services. Known as Florida's Legendary Pink Palace since 1928, the hotel is revered for its sprawling, sugar-white beach, unparalleled dining, rejuvenating Spa Oceana, fabulous fishing, children's program, nearby tennis and golf and meeting facilities.
- Banquet Facilities ($)
- Business Center
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Center
- Florist ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Mail Services ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Superior Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Luxury Guestroom - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Superior Room, (SU6) Light airy beach accented room. Located on the 1st and 2nd levels. 250 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Room, One King Bed or Two Double Beds, light airy beach accented room with a Bayside view.
Luxury Guestroom, One king bed with partial Gulf view or diagonal partial view of Gulf. Two double beds, with partial Intercostal waterway or city view. Light airy beach accented rooms. Located on the 2nd through 7th floors. Rooms are 250 square feet.
All accommodations include: air conditioning (individual climate control), bathroom (marble), television (cable, pay per view), hairdryer, room service (24-hour) and crib (on request).
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Lobby Bar, Chill out and enjoy this elegant St. Pete Beach bar overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Newly renovated, and offering an intimate, chic setting, the Lobby Bar is in the epi-center of the iconic Pink Palace.
Sunsets Bar, Featuring handcrafted cocktails and a tasty tapas menu, this bar in St. Pete Beach offers something for everyone. Catch your favorite game on flat-screen televisions and enjoy magnificent views of the beach and gulf. Grab your favorite cocktail and let the games begin!
Beachcomber Bar & Grill, Nestled between 2 pools and serving your favorite frozen drinks, mojitos and more. The menu features fresh seafood, salads, burgers and plenty for the whole family to enjoy. Live music daily in the afternoons. 24 Hour Room service is available for our guests.
Uncle Andy's Ice Cream Parlor, This old fashioned ice cream shop not only offers delicious sundaes, shakes and banana splits made with authentically local, homemade small batch ice cream, but also offers your favorite breakfast bites; bagels, pastries, fruit and yogurt and piping hot specialty coffee.
General Opening Hours: 7:00am-10:00pm
Sea Porch Restaurant, Features fresh catches, comfort food and local coastal flavors that cater to every appetite. This beachside location with both indoor and outdoor seating is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The Maritana Grille, This restaurant offers guests an intimate, chic dining experience. Featuring fresh seafood dishes and traditional favorites with creative twists, topped off with an extensive wine list and first-class service.
• Camp CeSar, a supervised children's activities program with innovative, fun and uniquely local Theme Days for children ages 4 through 12. Three hours of complimentary camp is included in the resort fee. There is a nominal fee for a full day session.
• Isla Del Sol Golf Course, riddled with 82 hazards and water coming into play on 18 holes, the 6,349-yard course features narrow, palm-lined fairways, tightly manicured greens and Gulf breezes.
2017 Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 04/04/2017 - 03/31/2018
This hotel has a mandatory resort fee. Fee is payable at hotel and is charged per room, per day. Resort fee includes:
• Premium plus upgraded W-Fi in guestrooms
• Non-motorized watersport rentals 10:00am-12:00pm
• Half day access to Camp Cesar for children 4-12 years old
• Complimentary tastings
• Two bottles of water daily
• History tours
• In-room coffee
• Pool and beach games
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Unlimited local phone calls
• Twenty four (24) hour access to fitness center
• Complimentary yoga and aerobics class daily
• Twenty four (24) hour shoe shine service
• Complimentary turndown service upon request