Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Henry E Rohlsen Airport (STX), 7 miles (11 kms).
The Palms at Pelican Cove sits on 7 acres of coconut palms and white sand beach, and is just 3 miles west of Christiansted. The hotel offers a nice swimming area located in front of the property, and with Long Reef just a few yards off shore, excellent snorkeling (day and night) is also available. They provide complimentary snorkel gear and tours of the reef. The freshwater pool is one of the largest on the island and is regularly used by SCUBA for introductory dive lessons. They also have a tennis court and complimentary gear. The kids can snorkel, swim and play tennis all day. There are nice hiking trails on the island and the staff is always happy to point them out to guests.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Banquet Room ($)
- Beach (onsite)
- Internet Access
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Pets (allowed)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Tennis Court (daytime)
- Tours (snorkeling) ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (pool)
- Wedding Site
Beach, Romance, Honeymoon and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children ages 17 and under stay free, in same room as paying parent, up to maximum occupancy of room.
• Standard Garden View - 2 adults or 1 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Garden View - 2 adults or 1 adults and 1 child.
• Standard Beach Front (1 King) - 2 adults or 1 adults and 1 child.
• Standard Beach Front (2 Qns) - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Beach Front - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.**
Key: Qns = Queens (2 queen beds)
• (**) Deluxe Beach Front Room has 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed, 2 guests will be accommodated on the sleeper sofa to accommodate 4 guests.
Standard Terrace Garden Room, (SDG) Private patios nestled into nature, surrounded by coconut palms, bougainvillea, and many other decorative indigenous plants, but still with a peek at the ocean.
• Bedding: 1 queen bed.
Deluxe Garden View, Private patios nestled into nature, surrounded by coconut palms, bougainvillea, and many other decorative indigenous plants, but still with a peek at the ocean.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Standard Beach Front, Private patios surrounded by coconut palms with terrific views of the Caribbean Sea and warmed by the enveloping ocean breezes.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Beach Front, Second floor, with private balcony over- looking the beach and infinite Caribbean Sea horizon.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
All accommodations include: housekeeping, hairdryer, ironing board, maid service, non-smoking accommodations, refrigerator, rollaway bed (on request), room service (limited), safe (in accommodation), shower, smoke detector, telephone, balcony or patio, , ceiling fan, voicemail, coffee/tea maker, wake-up calls and internet access (wireless).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Mahogany Bar, The mahogany bar offers outdoor and indoor seating areas with cozy couches and good conversation, and a casual bar menu including buffalo wings, burger and fries and the specialty pizza, a local favorite. Bar Menu served 2:30pm-10:00pm or later daily Happy Hour 4:00pm-7:00p
The Palms Restaurant, The natural setting of The Palms Restaurant underscores the award winning flavors coming from the kitchen. The atmosphere can be dressed up or down, as you choose whether to dine al fresco by the sea or in the elegant dining room. Seven days a week from 7:30am until 10:00pm, your meals are served just feet from the shoreline, at the bar, or delivered to your room. Breakfast: Served 7:30am to 11:00am daily Home-style American breakfast featuring a selection of griddle, continental and egg dishes. Lunch: Served 11:30am to 2:30pm daily Lunch at The Palms is served beachside and may include specialty sandwiches and soups, mixed salads, finger foods, and traditional favorites such as burgers, pasta, quesadillas and fish & chips. Dinner: Served from 6:00pm to 9:00pm or later daily The chefs know how to balance a menu with a combination of Caribbean inspired gourmet dishes and all-American favorites like a good ole char-broiled ribeye steak, for which The Palms has been voted Best Steak on St.
• Croix. The dinner menu is complete with daily specials, but you can always rely on a locally caught and prepared fresh fish, a selection of beef, pork, chicken, and pasta dishes, all seasoned with locally grown produce and spices. Start your meal with the freshly prepared soups, salads and appetizers, finish it with the homemade desserts, and you have an evening to remember. Sunday Brunch: Served 7:30am to 2:30pm on Sundays All your brunch favorites served in a picturesque beachside setting with live music by Pangea.
General Opening Days: Open 7 days a week.
Dress Code: Casual.
• The Restaurant & Bar will be fully closed for its annual vacation from Monday August 31, 2015 through Monday September 28, 2015.
• Travel Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/16/2018
• Chaise lounges
• Welcome drink
• Use of tennis court
• Use of fitness center
• Snorkeling tours
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Buck Island Underwater National Park: 30 minutes by by boat
• Buccaneer Golf Course: 7 miles(11 kms)
• Carambola Golf Course: 8 miles(13 kms)
• Rain Forest: 8 miles(13 kms)
• Cruzan Rum Factory: 6 miles(10 kms)
• Point Udall: 15 miles(24 kms)
• Divi Casino: 18 miles(29 kms)
• Whim Greathouse: 7 miles(11 kms)