Distance from hotel to town, 12 miles (19 kms). Distance from hotel to Henry E Rohlsen Airport (STX), 8 miles (13 kms).
The Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort and Spa is a beachfront resort situated on 23 lush tropical acres at the base of a rainforest. The hotel is comprised of 25 individual 2-story buildings, each with 6 guest rooms, 3 on the first floor and 3 on the second floor. All rooms are oversized at 563 square feet and have the same layout and decor. They all have a king size bed and a pull out sofa bed in the separate living area. There is a granite kitchenette counter with sink, microwave and refrigerator. The Studio room category has an upgraded kitchenette with a 2 burner porcelain-top stove and larger refrigerator. The guestrooms either have an Island view, Ocean View or are beachfront. The resort has a very relaxed ambiance and offers a truly authentic Caribbean experience. There are hammocks strung from trees throughout the property so you can relax, read a book or gaze at the ocean and mountains.
- Beach (private)
- Boogie Boards ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Chairs (lounge)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (18-hole, onsite) ($)
- Guest Services
- Massage Services ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Restaurants (2)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Snorkeling ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Court (lighted) (2)
- Towels (beach)
- Valet Service
- Watersports ($)
• Friday Nights ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 1:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Effective dates: 01/03/16-01/01/18 Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Effective dates: 01/02/18-01/01/19 The 2018 children's policy has not been received yet, please use the 2016-2017 children's policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
• Island View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Island View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Beachfront - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Island View Studio - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Island View Studio - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Ocean View Studio - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Beach Front Studio - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• The 2018 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2017 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Islandview Studio, (IWS) this is a studio with any combination of views of the island, gardens, pool, ocean and mountains. The room has a microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker, kitchen sink, screened in patio, king bed, separate living area with sleeper sofa, 2 flat screen TV's, oversized en- suite bathroom with double sink vanity, walk-in closet and oversized shower.
Island View Deluxe Studio, (1VD) Same guest room as Island view with the addition of a full size refrigerator, 2-burner porcelain top stove and small dishwasher. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
Deluxe Ocean View Studio Suite, (J52) Same guest room as Deluxe Island View except room has an ocean view.
Deluxe Beachfront Studio, (DBI) Same guest room as Deluxe Island View except room is located beachfront.
All accommodations include: safety deposit box, safe (in accommodation), sofa bed, telephone, air conditioning, television (flat screen), alarm clock radio, voicemail, bath amenities, chair, coffee/tea maker, desk (writing), hairdryer, iPod docking station, internet access (high speed, wireless): ($), iron, ironing board, shower and telephones: (2).
Kitchenette Most kitchenettes include pantry area, refrigerator, mini-refrigerator, stove-top, microwave, dishwasher, dish cleaning supplies, silverware, pots, pans, serving dishes, dishes (for meals) and glasses.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Flamboyant Beach Bar, Pub. Featuring casual dining paired with stunning ocean views and a seasonal inventive menu. Outdoor terrace seating available. Open for lunch and dinner. Dress code: Casual.
Saman, Continental. Saman offers exquisite ocean views from the open air dining terrace or indoor seating. They also have Sunday Champagne Brunch with a Bloody Mary Bar. Open for breakfast. Dress code:
Other Dining Options:
• Friday Night Pirate Buffet, Caribbean cultural show and dance. Open for dinner. Reservations are required. This option is subject to change.
Full American Breakfast Plan - AB Full American breakfast buffet daily (for 2 people) served in Saman Restaurant. The 3rd & 4th extra person(s), ages 6 and over, will be charged an additional fee for breakfast.
The breakfast (for two) is currently included in the 2017 rates.
• Children 6 and under eat free off the children's menu.
• Limit one child eats free for each adult registered in the room.
• Booking Dates: 06/17/2016 - 01/01/2018
• Travel Dates: 01/02/2017 - 01/01/2018
2016-2017 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 01/03/2016 - 01/01/2018
• Use of fitness center
• Use of beach chairs, ping-pong tables and billiard tables