Distance from hotel to town, 8 miles (13 kms). Distance from hotel to Cyril E. King Airport (STT), 10 miles (16 kms).
Secret Harbour Beach Resort is an all-beachfront boutique condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & massage services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator.
All condominiums at Secret Harbour Beach Resort feature a beachfront location with private balcony or patio and stunning ocean views; fully-equipped kitchens with four- burner range, oven, full-sized refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, blender, toaster, coffee maker & more; air conditioning and ceiling fans; spacious bathroom with shower or shower/tub combination; indoor dining furniture plus outdoor dining set and lounge chairs; complimentary Wi-Fi internet access; televisions with DVD players; MP3 docking stations; in-room safe; telephone with voicemail; iron/ ironing board; hairdryer; clock radio; and cribs/rollaway beds (upon request) plus daily housekeeping.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Fishing (deep sea, nearby) ($)
- Front Desk
- Gift Shop
- Golf (18-hole, nearby) ($)
- Hiking (nearby)
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Jet Skis (nearby) ($)
- Maid Service
- Massage Services ($)
- Non-Smoking Accommodations (available)
- Parking (complimentary)
- Pool (freshwater, outdoor)
- Sailing ($)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Scuba Diving (lessons) ($)
- Snorkeling ($)
- Spa ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Tours (island) ($)
- Trail (hiking, nearby)
- Watersports Center ($)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Planning Services ($)
• Ferry (nearby)
• Changing room
• Luggage storage
• Towels, chairs and loungers are provided complimentary Fitness Center Open daily and free of charge for the exclusive use of guests. Includes cardio and weight training equipment. Pool (swimming) Cool down and relax in our Freshwater Swimming Pool while you enjoy spectacular views of the ocean and neighboring islands. Comfortable loungers and complimentary towels are provided. Beach This is the beach you've been dreaming of....Crystal clear water, palm trees, beautiful sand, calm swimming & excellent snorkeling. Plus - comfortable loungers and umbrellas, tropical hammocks, and beach side food and beverage service from the Cruzan Beach Club. With some of the Caribbean's most beautiful waters, Secret Harbour Beach Resort offers the perfect opportunity to get out into the ocean and explore the colorful reefs and aquatic life that call this island paradise home. From kayaks to stand up paddle boards, paddle boats and more - onsite dive shop Aqua Action has everything you need to create your dream Caribbean vacation. Boating Daily watersport excursions depart from the resort. Guests enjoy the convenience of booking and departing on charter adventures from Secret Harbour Beach Resort's bay literally in front of your room. Charters include excursions to other parts of St. Thomas, St. John and the British Virgin Islands. Call or stop by Aqua Action concierge services to schedule trips including: sailing, fishing, sunset cruises, kayak tours, and more. Activities (aquatic): ($) Aqua Action Dive Center is a PADI dive and IDC center that is PADI, NAUI and SSI licensed to train beginners, SCUBA Diving Instructors, and the physically challenged. Diving options - Shore dives take place at Secret Harbour Beach Resort. Boat dives leave from Secret Harbour Beach Resort with a selection of over 30 dive sites within a short distance of the resort. To ensure individualized attention, there is a maximum of six divers per dive guide. All dives are led by experienced PADI dive masters or instructors. Pet Policy: Pet policy allows service animals for people with disabilities only. Golf The 18-hole championship Mahogany Run Golf Course is only 15 minutes away. Top-of-the-line club rentals are available for men and women. Fully stocked pro-shop. Tee times and transfers may be arranged at the front desk. Transportation is available at an additional charge. Please Note: Green fees vary by the season. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old when sharing room with paying adults.
• Oceanfront Room (ADA) - 2 adults.
• Beachfront Studio Condominium - 2 adults.
• Beachfront One B/R Condominium - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Beachfront Two B/R Condominium - 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
Oceanfront Room (ada)(*), Conveniently located near the lobby these 600 square foot oceanfront hotel-style rooms with ramp access, patio and kitchenette feature a king sized bed, private bathroom, microwave, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker. Some rooms are ADA-compliant for physically challenged guests. All include ramp access to the beach, restaurant, dive center, gift shop, fitness center, ATM, lobby and parking. Room accommodates 2 people. For rooms that can accommodate more people and have a full-sized kitchen, please consider Secret Harbour's Studio condominiums, 1-bedroom condominiums and 2-bedroom condominiums. Note:
• The limited availability of the ADA rooms requires that all reservations be verified via phone before booking.
Beachfront Studio Condominium, the 660 square foot privately owned and uniquely decorated condominium features combined living/dining/sleeping area with king-size bed, private bathroom and fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances and cookware plus indoor dining table, outdoor dining furniture, private patio or balcony, ceiling fans, air- conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Accommodates up to 2 people. Located beachfront on the ground, 2nd or 3rd floor.
• Bedding: king bed.
Beachfront One Bedroom Condominium, the 935 square foot privately owned and uniquely decorated 1 bedroom condominium features a private bedroom with king-size bed, private bathroom, and living area with comfortable furnishings including a couch that pulls-out into a queen-sized bed, fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances and cookware, indoor dining table, outdoor dining furniture, private patio or balcony, ceiling fans and air-conditioning. Accommodates up to 4 people (extra charges apply over 2 guests). Located beachfront on the ground, 2nd or 3rd floor.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double).
Beachfront Two Bedroom Condominium, the 1360 square foot privately owned and uniquely decorated 2-bedroom condominium features one private bedroom with king-size bed, a second private bedroom with king sized bed or 2 twin beds that can be connected, 2 private bathrooms, living area with comfortable furnishings including a couch that pull-out into a queen- sized bed, fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances and cookware, indoor dining table, outdoor dining furniture, private patio or balcony, ceiling fans and air-conditioning. Accommodates up to 6 people (extra charges apply over 4 guests). Located beachfront on the ground, 2nd or 3rd floor. Ideal for families or multiple couples.
• Accommodations are located directly on the palm fringed, crescent shaped beach.
Condominium Suite Amenities:
• All Condominiums at Secret Harbour Beach Resort are beachfront and feature:
• Private balcony or patio with stunning ocean views
• Fully equipped kitchens including a 4-burner range and oven, full-sized refrigerator, microwave, dish- washer, blender, toaster, coffee maker and more...
• Air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Spacious bathroom with shower or shower/tub combo
• Indoor dining set, outdoor dining set and lounge chairs
• Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
• Televisions with DVD players
• MP3 docking stations
• In-room safe
• Telephone with voice-mail
• Iron and ironing board
• Clock radio
• Cribs and rollaway beds (upon request)
• Daily housekeeping
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: crib (on request): ($), coffee maker, hairdryer, internet access (wireless), iron, ironing board, kitchen (fully equipped), radio (am/fm, clock), refrigerator, rollaway bed (on request): ($), DVD player, safe (in accommodation), air conditioning, telephone (direct dial, voice mail), balcony or patio, television (cable), bathroom, toiletries, ceiling fan, clock radio, iPod docking station and internet access.
Kitchen (full) Full kitchens feature microwaves, refrigerator, stove, coffee maker, dishes, pans, cutlery and more.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cruzan Beach Club, 58-seat, Tiki Bar-style beachside restaurant featuring Caribbean and Southwest cuisines, along with creative tropical cocktails perfect for enjoying with your feet in the sand. The outdoor patio serves as the main seating area, while the cabana area offers VIP seating and bottle service. For those that don't want to leave the beach, wait staff is happy to bring tropical drinks and a bite to eat directly to your beach chair or hammock.
Dress Code: Casual.
The Sunset Grille, fine dining restaurant open for dinner and features fabulous food with an island twist, an extensive wine list and an assortment of creative cocktails. It also boasts the islands only air-conditioned wine room that is ideal for intimate rehearsal dinners, family reunions, business groups and other special events.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
2017 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 01/03/2017 - 01/02/2018
• Complimentary internet access
• Use of tennis courts
• Use of fitness center
• Complimentary chairs, umbrellas and lounges at pool and beach
• Lobby complex featuring dive, watersports, and fitness center -4 oceanfront rooms are available to meet the needs of physically challenged guests.
• Knowledgeable activity coordinators at Aqua Action Watersports are happy to help you plan and book a variety of on and off property excursions.