Distance from hotel to Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU), 5 minutes. Distance from hotel to Old San Juan (town), 15 minutes.
Deluxe oceanfront resort on two miles of white sandy beach on Isla Verde. Premier location, with excellent access to major shopping and sightseeing areas. Within 5 minutes from San Juan International Airport and 15 minutes historic Old San Juan.
The InterContinental San Juan Resort recently underwent an 18-million dollar guest room and pool area renovation. The hotel features 402 luxurious appointed guest rooms, including 22 suites, Club Intercontinental concierge level and a total of 12 accessible rooms. A 16-story contemporary structure boasting panoramic city views on one side and breathtaking pool and ocean views on the opposite side. The Club Intercontinental is within a separate 2-story structure with controlled access for private and exclusive, poolside wing with a deluxe tropical resort atmosphere and ocean view.
Other features include a 2 mile white-sand beach, a large free-form lagoon-style pool with flowing waterfalls, swim- up bar and secluded tropical gardens and deck areas for sun bathing & swimming. In addition the resort features concierge and tour desk, gift shops, beauty salon, an oceanfront spa and health club and beach/watersports activities available.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services (on request) ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Beauty Salon
- Beauty Treatments ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Equipment (audio, visual) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shops
- Laundry Services (24-hour) ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (freshwater, outdoor)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Watersports ($)
• Instant Check-In/Out
• Instant Service Telephone
• Taxi Fare Payment ($) Meeting Facilities Meeting facilities (18,600 sq. feet) for 10-600 guests. Tour Desk Tour desk for scuba, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep-sea fishing, excursions, car rental, etc. Golf (nearby): ($) Golf (35 minutes away) ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Family Friendly, Honeymoon, Business, Romance, Spa and Leisure.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old when sharing a room with their parents, using existing bedding.
• Please review the 2018 maximum occupancy.
• Laguna - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Pool/Garden - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Oceanview - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Club Room - 2 adults.
Laguna, (GNA) located on higher floors, city view.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen) or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Pool Garden View, (DGP) located on lower floors, views vary.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen) or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Pool.
Deluxe Ocean View, (DOV) located on the higher floors, water view.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen) or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Club Room, (CLR) these rooms are located in a separate 2 floor tower with private access through the Club Lounge. The rooms all face the pool with either a balcony or patio. Some of the patio's have a walk way to the pool. The rooms have a king bed only and the hotel only accepts two adults in the room (children are not allowed). The decor in the rooms is upgraded from the regular rooms. The bathrooms are larger.
• Guests staying in the Club accommodations will receive the Concierge privileges (see details below).
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Pool.
Concierge Privileges include:
• Daily complimentary Continental breakfast
• Drinks and canapes
• Use of the Concierge Lounge (for adults only)
• The hotel no longer offers rollaway beds or cots for extra persons in the room.
All accommodations include: air conditioning (individually controlled), balcony or patio, coffee maker (with complimentary coffee), hairdryer, television (flat screen), iron, ironing board, room service (24-hour), safe (laptop compatible), internet access (high speed, wireless) and telephones (direct dial): (2).
Video Games In room video games
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Akua Bar, Poolside restaurant featuring sandwiches, snacks and drinks. Great for a quick bite while taking a dip. Location: Pool lounge area.
General Opening Hours: Weekdays 12:00pm-6:00pm, Weekends 12:00pm-8:00pm
Ottanata Bar, An appetizer would be quite fitting at this bar, before trying the superb Italian cuisine the Trattoria Italian has to offer.
General Opening Hours: 5:00pm-11:00pm
Q Bar, The perfect location to meet up with friends or colleagues for a cocktail or nightcap. Also available the "in the know" experience with a variety of "menu criollo" right at the Lobby Bar featuring local favorite dishes for your enjoyment and conveniences.
General Opening Hours: 12:00pm-1:00am
La Bodeguita, offers fresh pastries and fruit to sandwiches, the best Lavazza espressos and coffees; a variety of wines, assorted cheeses and charcuterie. Location: Main Lobby.
General Opening Hours: 5:30am-10:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Ciao Mediterranean, will have you wondering whether you are in San Juan or on the Mediterranean Sea. Savor the flavors of Spain, Greece, Morocco and other authentic Mediterranean cuisines at this casual cafe located on the boardwalk. The oceanfront view will provide a breathtaking dining experience. Location: In Hotel Lower Level, Poolside. Services: Lunch and Dinner.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-10:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Trattoria Italiana, Located in the resorts lower lobby. Enjoy a rose-tinted tropical sunset on the outside terrace while dining al fresco. The curvy pool lined with arching palm trees will compliment your resort lifestyle. Or sit inside among the elegant Italian-inspired murals lining the walls and enjoy the scents of roasted garlic and sun-dried tomatoes. An inviting ambiance that could only be experienced within the beauty of days and nights in San Juan will welcome you as you walk into the restaurants main lobby. Trattoria Italianas commitment to pasta, our specialty, is an unwavering focus. Menu highlights include any of the fresh pastas or risotto selections, and signature dishes with ingredients artistically combined to accentuate local flavors and delight the most demanding palates.
Ruths Chris Steakhouse, Their signature steaks are topped with butter and brought to your table sizzling with flavor. Market fresh seafood dishes and a variety of salads also tempt your taste buds.
• Delicious desserts provide the perfect ending. Location: Main Lobby.
• Services: Brunch and Dinner.
Dinner Hours: Mon-Sat 7:00pm-11:00 pm, Sun 5:30pm-10:00pm Dinner Days of Opening: Daily Brunch Hours: 11:30am-3:00pm Brunch Days of Opening: Sunday
Breakfast Plan - BP Breakfast daily.
Children Policies on the Breakfast Plan:
• Children between 0- 5 years old eat for free.
• Children between 6-11 years old pay a child rate.
• Children 12 years old and older pay the adult rate.
• Wi-Fi in room and lobby
• Complimentary access to fitness center and spa
• Complimentary in-room coffee and tea service
• Chaise lounges & towels at pool and beach
• Live entertainment in lobby bar (weekends)
• Complimentary access to business center
• Newspaper at front desk
• Ping pong and football table games
• Complimentary access to the kids game room (when available)
• The clients pay gratuities directly to the hotel upon check-out.
• Guests are required to leave a credit card deposit for any incidental charges they might have in the hotel.
• If guests do not have or don't want to provide a credit card they will be requested to leave a cash deposit of $100.00 per night as a guarantee. As well, for credit cards the hotel will put a credit hold of a $100.00 per night. After the incidental bill is settled the balance of the deposit is refunded to the guest upon departing the hotel.
• The Concierge Lounge is for adults only.