Distance from hotel to town, 5 minutes. Distance from hotel to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), 45 minutes.
Located on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the luxurious condo-style suites of the Sunset Beach provide a soothing getaway from everyday life. Pamper yourself in the world class spa or spend the day relaxing at one of the six pool locations, including three infinity pools. Dine magnificently at the elegant LaFrida Restaurant, or choose from one of the excellent more casual restaurants of the resort. With a wide variety of family activities, when you come to Sunset Beach, you will know that something special lies ahead.
This spectacular getaway provides incredible views from hacienda style villas overlooking a magnificent expanse of private beach and sparkling blue sea. Luxurious all suite accommodations offer a relaxing escape after unforgettable days in the European spa, working out in the state of the art fitness center. This family friendly resort features a Kids' Club, a chapel, a choice of restaurants, wine cellar, renowned sommelier and cigar bar. The unique infinity sky pool high above the golden sands provides incomparable ocean views.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boating ($)
- Car Rentals ($)
- Children's Activities ($)
- Cigar Room
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fishing (deep sea)$
- Fitness Center
- Golf ($)
- Horseback Riding ($)
- Internet Access (high-speed) ($)
- Maid Service
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parasailing ($)
- Pets (not allowed)
- Pool (children's)
- Pools (5)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Snorkeling ($)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Trail (hiking)
- Trail (jogging)
- Transportation Desk
- Water Skiing ($)
- Wedding Chapel ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Windsurfing ($)
- Wine Cellar
Golf, Honeymoon, Leisure, Family Friendly, All Inclusive, Beach, Couples and Wedding.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Junior Suite Oceanview* - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Executive Suite Oceanview - 4 adults or 4 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 junior and 2 children (or 2 infants) or 4 adults and 2 children or 2 infants.
• Super Executive Suite Ocean View with Jacuzzi - 4 adults or 4 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 junior and 2 children (or 2 infants) or 4 adults and 2 children or 2 infants.
*A 5th person is allowed in the room only if it is an infant.
• Juniors are from 12 to 17 years old.
• Children are from 5 to 11 years old.
• Infants are from 0 to 4 years old.
Junior Suite Ocean View, (JUO) offer over 538 square feet of luxurious living space. They include a private balcony or terrace, and living room area with sofa chairs. Amenities include a fully equipped kitchenette, service bar with coffee maker, large bathroom with shower, remote controlled television with satellite reception, direct dial long distance telephone with voice mail service, ceiling fans and individual air conditioning controls, a private safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Executive Suite Ocean View, (ESO) Over 1088 square feet, the Executive Suites are one bedroom, two bath suites with a queen sofa bed in the living room and a balcony or terrace.
• Amenities include a fully equipped kitchenette, service bar with coffee maker, large bathroom with shower, second bath with tub/shower combo, remote controlled television with satellite reception, direct dial long distance telephone with voice mail service, ceiling fans and individual air conditioning controls, a private safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Super Executive Suite Ocean View With Jacuzzi, (F6D) Over 1088 square feet, the Super Executive Suites are a one bedroom, two bath suite with a queen sofa bed in the living room. Amenities include a fully equipped kitchenette, service bar with coffee maker, large bathroom with shower, second bath with tub/shower combo, remote controlled television with satellite reception, direct dial long distance telephone with voice mail service, ceiling fans and individual air conditioning controls, a private safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. In addition, the Super Executive Suites feature a large patio with personal Jacuzzi.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
• No extra beds or rollaway available (based on existing bedding)
All accommodations include: ceiling fans, telephone (direct dial, voice mail), purified water, servi-bar, , air conditioning, coffee maker, ironing board, rollaway beds (not available), shower, balcony or terrace (private), hairdryer, maid service (daily), safe (in accommodation) and iron.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Manila Bar, Wine, spirits and lighter fare top the offerings at the casual Manila Bar. Open 4:00pm to 12:00am.
The Lobby Bar, Cap the evening with an espresso drink, specialty martini or tropical beverage. The adjacent open- air terrace offers stunning ocean views for watching the sunset or searching the horizon for migrating whales. Open 1:00pm to 1:00am.
Aquabars & Grills, Anchored by the Sky Pool Aquabar & Grill, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach operates four other Aquabars & Grills throughout the property, making it easy for guests to enjoy a quick bite as they enjoy the resort's wide array of recreational activities.
La Nao, International Cuisine. Enjoy masterfully-prepared entrees, gourmet brunch, and festive theme nights at La Nao restaurant.
• Situated in a lovely glass and marble pavilion, La Nao offers oceanview dining with indoor and shaded terrace seating. The sunset views are spectacular from any table at La Nao, and whales are often seen frolicking off- shore during the winter migration. La Nao is named for the gallant fleet of Spanish galleons that carried spices and riches across the Pacific to Mexico. Breakfast is served from 7:00am to 12:00pm. La Nao hosts buffet-style themed dinners every evening from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. The festive theme nights include a Retro Night, a Seafood Night, an Asian Food Night, and more!
Lafrida, Mexican Gourmet. Enjoy exquisite gourmet flavors at Sunset Beach's award-winning restaurant. The elegant dining room offers indoor and outdoor seating with panoramic ocean views. La Frida is not suitable for young children. There is a surcharge to dine at this restaurant.
Sky Pool Aquabar & Grill, Pizza Specialties. Relax poolside at the oceanview Sky Pool with a midday meal of signature pizza specialties and other casual dishes.
Tazuna, Enjoy stunning views of the ocean and one of the 5 pools at this open air terrace restaurant. Refreshing cocktails and creative sushi and Japanese dishes await you. Dress for comfort, you might find yourself here all evening.
The Bistro, International, Family Style. Whet your appetite any time of day at The Bistro, the first 24-hour Cabo San Lucas restaurant.
• The Bistro offers casual family-style dining with an extensive menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner choices.
The Market At Quivira, A modern food hall styled after those popular in major cities across Europe and the U.S. The urban dining hall features a variety of enticing eateries and a bar, all set around centralized, communal seating. The various food counters include options such as Asian fare, Mexican food, pizza, sandwiches, crepes, healthy salads, chocolate, ice cream and more. There is a full service 1950s style vintage diner, complete with 50s flair and uniforms and specializing in burgers and milkshakes. Built with a nod to traditional European "food halls" the Market at Quivira is poised to offer culinary luxury to all. With the exception of the chocolate shop, guests can enjoy the delightful cuisine options with their all inclusive plan.
• Walking distance from Sunset Beach motor lobby.
Zao Shen Asian Kitchen, Asian Fusion. The fantastic Zao Shen restaurant offers delicious Asian-fusion cuisine made with savory ingredients from all over Asia. The majority of the dishes are prepared in a wok, and all are served family- style, to be shared around the table as is the custom in China. The restaurants decor reflects the spirit of fusion, and plays homage to various Asian cultures. The name "Zao Shen" is derived from the name of the Chinese Kitchen God, and inside the restaurant you will find a sculpture of this deity, as well as Chinese terracotta soldiers and masks from other Asian cultures. The restaurant is open every day for dinner.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
HONEYMOON OR ANNIVERSARY 2018-2019
Booking Dates: 05/26/2017 - 01/01/2020 Travel Dates: 01/02/2018 - 01/01/2020
• Bottle of domestic champagne
• A 20% discount on a romantic candle-light beach private dinner for two
• Guaranteed king size bed
• Upgrade upon check in subject t availability
• Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
• Minimum 4 night stay required
• Documentation: Honeymoon couple must present proof of marriage within the past year upon check in. Wedding certificate or marriage license will qualify. For anniversaries, booking travel date must be within 4 months of the date (month and day) of the anniversary date celebration, copy of the marriage certificate will be required at check in.
• Services are valid per room per stay unless otherwise noted.
• Services are subject to change or substitution based on availability at the discretion of the hotel
• No cash value for unused services.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Guests who stay at one resort in Cabo San Lucas enjoy all of the resorts in that area. Discount and signing privileges at restaurants and bars of the sister properties (excluding pool bars). -Free shuttle service in between resorts.
Minimum Check in Age Information:
• The minimum age for check in is 18 years old.
• A credit card will be requested at the time of check in for any incidentals. This is mandatory.
Say No To Straws Effective immediately, as a responsible company, Pueblo Bonito Resorts is not using straws anymore! The hotel wants to contribute to save the seas and their amazing and beautiful wildlife.
• Guest can enjoy All Inclusive privileges with 32 different dining options plus daily theme parties and 14 different bar options (including the bars and restaurants of Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort & Spa, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos and Quivira Steakhouse).
• Regular shuttle service connects you to all the restaurants and bars at the neighboring Pueblo Bonito Resorts.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Medano Beach
• Santa Maria Bay