Distance from hotel to town, 5 minutes. Distance from hotel to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), 30 miles (48 kms).
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This resort offers Luxury without Limitations, a deluxe all- inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, a spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Minimally decorated guestrooms and chic suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience.
- Airport Transportation
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center ($)
- Internet Access (high-speed) ($)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Pool (outdoor, heated) (2)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Wedding Coordinator
Adults Only, Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Wedding, Honeymoon, Leisure and Couples.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• This is an adults only property. No children under 18 years of age allowed in the hotel.
• Deluxe - 3 adults.
• Deluxe Oceanview - 3 adults.
• Deluxe Ocean Front - 3 adults.
• Ocean View Suite - 3 adults.
• Ocean Front Suite - 3 adults.
• Towers Deluxe Ocean View - 2 adults.
• Towers Ocean View Suite - 3 adults.
• Towers Private Pool Suite - 3 adults.
• Towers Presidential Suite - 4 adults.
Deluxe, (DLX) These 350 square foot deluxe rooms are situated on the garden level of the resort, with sliding glass doors to an exterior patio appointed with comfortable teak furnishings and direct access to the garden and sand. With views of the extensive cactus garden, guests enjoy tranquil views and the identical features as all other resort accommodations, with the added convenience of direct garden, pool and ocean access just steps out the door. The bedroom has feather top beds and a pillow menu to accommodate each guest. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Ocean View, (DOV) These 350 square foot ocean view rooms reflect the resort's motif of luxury without limitations and feature the finest natural materials, Zen inspired amenities and invigorating ocean views. Accents of onyx inlaid in the guestroom doors allow sunlight to enter and fill the room with warm calming hues, and add drama and a warm glow to the stylish bathroom. A cedar armoire houses on command video and television and high speed internet access. Terraces feature sturdy native wood furniture and seamless views of the ocean. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Oceanfront, (DOF) These 350 square foot Deluxe Oceanfront rooms have direct views of the Pacific Ocean, allowing guests to truly enjoy the spectacular sunsets. With unobstructed views, guests also enjoy a special level of privacy. Terraces feature sturdy native wood furniture and seamless views of the ocean. The bedroom will have feather top beds and a pillow menu to accommodate each guest.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Ocean View Suite, (OVS) These two room ocean view suites of 689 square feet have all the amenities found in the ocean view room. You'll find a queen sofa bed in the living room. The extra large balcony has a panoramic view of the ocean. Every ocean view suite comes with complimentary Butler Service to assist you in every way possible to make your stay enjoyable.
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Oceanfront Suite, (FRN) These 689 square foot Oceanfront Suites have direct views of the Pacific Ocean, allowing guests to truly enjoy the spectacular sunsets. With unobstructed views, guests also enjoy a special level of privacy. These "best in house" two room ocean front accommodations have all the amenities of the ocean view suite plus the direct ocean view. A separate bedroom will have feathertop beds and a pillow menu to accommodate each guest. The living room houses a comfortable queen sofa bed, a comfortable parlor with sofa and chairs, additional television, minibar, a built in bar, and an additional wardrobe closet. Separate bathtub and shower as well as bathrobes and slippers are provided. An extra large balcony has a panoramic view of the ocean. Another added feature to the suite is the resort's signature Butler Service, providing guests with 24 hour assistance. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Towers Deluxe Ocean View, (TW3) Featuring unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean, the Deluxe Ocean View Rooms at The Towers at Pacifica deliver elevated luxurious accommodations. Each room is decorated in a modern and inviting style with soothing organic elements, a king size bed with premium imported Egyptian cotton bedding and a wood carved head board with builtin lighting, as well as a private terrace.
Towers Ocean View Suite, (TW4) Located on the higher floors of The Towers at Pacifica, the Ocean View Suites connect bed and sea with expansive, unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean. The one bedroom suites have a separate living room with a dining area, bar entertainment area stocked with the guests' preferred beverages and refreshments, a private terrace, sofa bed and a king size bed with premium Egyptian cotton linens. The serene interior design makes for an ideal place for rest and relaxation.
Towers Private Pool Suite, (TW5) Complete with private plunge pools for a secluded dip at any time of day, these one bedroom suites at The Towers at Pacifica offer exclusive comfort and private luxury, including a spacious, separate living room with a dining area. The contemporary decor features a modern Edison bulb chandelier, beautiful organic elements and a king size bed with premium imported bedding, a sofa bed and private terrace.
Towers Presidential Suite, (TW6) Boasting the finest ocean views in the whole resort, the majestic Presidential Suite is located on the top floor of The Towers at Pacifica and offers 300 square meters/3233 square feet of indoor and outdoor luxury living space. Designed top to bottom with every detail in mind, this stately suite features two bedrooms with their own bathrooms and respective private terraces equipped with Jacuzzi and outdoor shower, a spacious living room and dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen. The dining area opens up to a grand oceanfront terrace with picturesque views of the ocean and artfully designed outdoor furniture as well as a fire pit. The two bedrooms each have a king size bed with premium imported bedding, rich wooden finishes and their own bathrooms and vanity areas.
All rooms and suites at The Towers at Pacifica feature:
• First class, 24/7 service and pampering by butlers certified by the British Butler Institute
• Private terrace
• Thoughtfully curated accents such as rare crafts handmade by indigenous Mexican artisans
• Premium touches, including high quality wooden furniture, luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding and pillow menu
• Luxury bath amenities, including a selection of exclusive handmade soaps customized with guest's initials, plush bath robes and oversized Egyptian cotton bath towels
• Stocked refreshment bar or minibar with sodas, water, beer, juices and snacks, premium wet bar featuring custom selection of spirits of guests' choosing and a Nespresso machine
• Customized aromatherapy turndown service -55 inch flat screen HD televisions with premium channels, including American networks
• Full working desk, USB charging outlets for mobile devices and a Beats portable wireless speaker
• Access to the exclusive Towers Lounge
• Preferred seating at all restaurants
• In room electronic safe
• Complimentary WiFi
• This service is available to guests in the Oceanview Suite and Ocean Front Suite categories. Request your butler for an in-suite, personalized check-in and orientation, to pack and unpack your suitcases, to make your dinner reservations, or even arrange for your in-suite luxury bubble bath. Planning an excursion or day trip?? The Butlers will coordinate all the arrangements for you. And, your shoes will be polished, your laundry and dry cleaning done, and your bed turned down when you return. Perhaps you are planning a special event, meeting, or cocktail party?? The butlers provide arrangement services for these important get togethers as well as in-suite dining, transportation, and travel coordination. The personal butlers will go above and beyond the call to take care of your every need.
All accommodations include: turndown service (nightly), non-smoking accommodations, room service (24-hour), rollaway beds (not available), accommodations (for physically challenged guests), safe (in accommodation), mini refrigerator and internet access (high speed).
Bedding feather-top beds extensive pillow menu
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Aire Bar, At this poolside bar, the friendly bar staff will be delighted to serve you one of Pacifica's specialty cocktails.
Aquabar, At the swim up bar, enjoy a refreshing pineapple mojito, a margarita or any of your favorite tropical drinks while immersed in the pool. Snacks are served as well if you just can't get out of the water.
Fire & Ice Pit Martini Bar, Sip a chilled martini beside the dramatic flames of the fire pit. A place of drama, desire, passion and love, the Fire & Ice Pit Oceanfront Martini Bar is the perfect setting for sunsets and stargazing.
Partidos Bar, Cool off with a refreshing pineapple mojito, margarita or any of your favorite tropical drinks from your seat at the popular swim-up bar. Snacks are served as well for those who just can't get out of the water!
Peninsula Lounge & Beach Bar, Peninsula Lounge & Beach Bar is a lively destination for day into evening revelry. Kick start your beach day with a tapas lunch and DJ tunes at the outdoor Beach Bar or wind down with cocktails and live music in the indoor Lounge.
Refresca Bar, A great place to go before dinner or for a nightcap, Refresca offers traditional beverages in a relaxed setting.
• Cocktails, wine and spirits are on the menu.
Bocados Deli, Bocados is the spot for freshly brewed coffees and teas, homemade Mexican and French pastries, delicious sandwiches, light snacks, and our pastry chef's delectable desserts. Seating is al fresco and the Internet cafe is indoors.
Peninsula, The fresh flavors of Baja shine forth at Peninsula.
• With recipes hand selected from across the region, the Chef presents a menu of traditional Baja favorites, updated with modern cooking techniques, the freshest fish and local, organic ingredients. Whether you're dining indoors or out, you'll savor a tantalizing array of authentic regional cuisine in one of Cabo's most romantic settings. Open for breakfast and dinner. Dress code for dinner is resort elegant.
Pescados, Located across from Siempre restaurant, Pescados offers a casually elegant ambiance to complement its delicious sushi menu. Try the Chef's signature dishes of sashimi, maki, nigiri and sushi, all made with fresh seafood.
Siempre, Savor delicious Mediterranean-style cuisine infused with distinctive Mexican flavors at the signature restaurant, Siempre. A popular Cabo San Lucas restaurant, Siempre offers a delicious menu of gourmet wellness-oriented spa dishes alongside hearty favorites.
Aire, Enjoy panoramic oceanview dining from your table at the poolside Aire Restaurant. The extensive menu at Aire Restaurant features a delicious variety of International cuisine, regional specialties, healthy snacks and refreshing cocktails.
FREE WEDDING PACKAGE 2016-2017
Booking Dates: 06/02/2015 - 01/01/2018 Travel Dates: 01/03/2016 - 01/01/2018
• Professional full services of the on-site certified wedding coordinator (from pre-planning to on-site coordination during your wedding)
• Guaranteed king-size bed in couple's room
• Bathrobes and slippers in couple's room
• Preparation and ironing of the wedding dress.
• Beach location for ceremony (other locations may be available subject to an extra surcharge)
• Bride's bouquet with seasonal flowers.
• Boutonniere for the groom with seasonal flowers.
• A ceremonial table (chairs, chuppah or/and arch can be add with an extra charge)
• Services of a minister (legal ceremonies available with applicable surcharges).
• Reservations at one of the a-la-carte restaurants for your wedding dinner (A set menu applies, this event is not private and dinner service covers up to 2 hours)
• Sparkling wine toast.
• Traditional white frosting wedding cake
• Late check-out for bride and groom (based on availability)
Package Minimum Stay: 4 Night
• This package is available for a maximum of 30 guests.
• This package also applies for a renewal of vows ceremony.
• If attendees are not all-inclusive hotel guests or are not staying on property, an additional fee will apply.
• This package cannot be combined with other Pueblo Bonito Wedding Packages and the free wedding package will not be deducted when purchasing other packages
• Package will be complimentary if a total of 30 room nights are booked (example: 10 rooms booked for three nights each). This complimentary wedding package is available from 11:00am to 3:00pm
• In case of unfavorable weather conditions for an outdoor ceremony, it will be moved to an indoor location and in case of cancellation refunds do not apply
• Prices subject to change without previous notice.
• The items and services listed are not interchangeable for other inclusions, no cash refunds nor do credits apply for un-used items/services.
• A maximum number of 30 people can be confirmed in the participants restaurants. For larger groups a private area should be reserved with an extra cost of $35.00 USD per person either all inclusive or external guests for up to 2 hours.
• If service dinner is extended for more than 2 hours an additional surcharge of $3.50 USD will apply for All Inclusive guests and $15.00 USD for External or non All Inclusive guests
• Wedding packages do not include Hotel accommodations, however special group room rates and benefits for bride and groom and attendees are available when contracting a minimum of 10 rooms for 3 nights or 30 room nights Total.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Guests can enjoy All Inclusive privileges with 37 different dining options plus daily theme parties and 19 different bar options (including the restaurants and bars of Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort & Spa, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos and Quivira Steakhouse).
• Regular shuttle service connects you to all the restaurants and bars at the neighboring Pueblo Bonito Resorts.
Minimum Check in Age Information:
• The minimum age for check in is 18 years old.
• A credit card will be requested at the time of check in for any incidentals. This is mandatory.
Hook & Cook Activity Not only is The Towers at Pacifica expansion bringing elevated luxury to Pacifica, it is also accompanied by special enhanced experiences for all guests. One of the first of these experiences is the Hook & Cook activity, run by the hotel's resident "Investigative Chef" Luis Gonzalez.
Each Wednesday, Chef Luis and his team invite a group of up to 6 guests from around the pool area to take part in this fishing activity. The group then heads out to the beach to cast their lines directly from the shore in front of the hotel. Once the fish are caught, Chef Luis uses the fresh catch to prepare his signature mesa de ceviches, right there on the beach. While preparing the ceviche bar, which includes an array of seafood and house made salsas, Chef Luis shares his knowledge of the history and tradition behind the scrumptious dishes. Then, the best part, guests sample the ceviche, which in addition to the fresh catch, includes dover sole, baby scallops, sea bass, all accompanied by a variety salsas, infused oils and emulsions.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Sea Of Cortez
• San Jose Del Cabo Colonial Village