Distance from hotel to town, 1.6 miles (3 kms). Distance from hotel to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), 30 miles (48 kms).
A lovely Mediterranean-style, Cabo San Lucas resort noted for casual elegance, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers the full -service amenities and services found only at the world's finest hotels. Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos overlooks the Sea of Cortez, offering stunning views of Land's End. Our premier beachfront location on El Medano Beach complements our first class facilities, restaurants, ocean view suite accommodations and warm hospitality. We look forward to sharing it all with you in beautiful Cabo San Lucas.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars (3)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Bilingual Staff
- Business Services
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Club
- Children's Facilities
- Concierge Services
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Golf ($)
- Internet Access (high-speed)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Maid Service
- Medical Services ($)
- Non-Smoking Accommodations (available)
- Pets (not allowed)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Tennis (nearby)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Travel Services ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
Wedding, All Inclusive, Leisure, Couples, Family Friendly and Beach.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
• Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 2 juniors or 3 adults and 1 children.* Luxury Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 2 juniors or 3 adults and 1 junior and 2 children or 4 adults and 2 children.*
*An additional person is allowed in the room only if it is an infant.
• Juniors are from 13 to 17 years old.
• Children are from 5 to 12 years old.
• Infants are from 0 to 4 years old.
Junior Suite, (JRS) This oversized studio of over 525 square feet has a comfortable sitting area with table and chairs, a fully accessorized kitchenette with service for four and a large bathroom with shower. Your private balcony or terrace will have a beautiful ocean view looking toward Land's End. No rollaway beds available.
No king size beds are available at this hotel.
• Number of accommodations: 6 Bedding: 2 double beds.
Luxury Suite, (XST) This large one bedroom suite, 705 square feet, consists of two rooms. The bedroom has its own television in the armoire. The large bathroom with shower can be entered from the bedroom or hallway. The living room has a queen sofa bed, dining room table and chairs, and a fully accessorized kitchenette with service for six. The private balcony or terrace will have a beautiful ocean view looking towards Land's End. No rollaway beds available.
No king size beds are available at this hotel.
• Number of accommodations: 4 Bedding: 2 double beds.
All accommodations include: dining table, dining area, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, kitchenette (fully equipped), microwave, balcony or terrace, mini refrigerator, bathroom, pillow menu, blender, purified water, coffee maker, safe (in accommodation), cook tops, shower, cooking utensils, telephone (direct dial, voice mail), crib (upon request): ($), television (remote controlled), cutlery, toaster and dishes.
Room Service: ($)
• Available from 7:00am to 2:00am
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cilantro's Bar, Sip your favorite cocktail while enjoying the ocean view at Cilantro's, a beautiful beachfront restaurant.
Las Palomas Bar General Opening Hours: 7:00am to 10:00pm
Cilantro's, The beautiful beachfront setting of Cilantro's complements the restaurant's mouthwatering menu of fresh seafood and international delights. Casual outdoor dining with unobstructed views adds to the allure of this Cabo San Lucas restaurant. Open daily for lunch and dinner from 11:00am to 11:00pm.
Las Palomas, Savor regional specialties of Mexico and international fare at Las Palomas restaurant where restaurant seating is available on the outdoor terrace or the indoor, climate-controlled dining room. Spectacular ocean views complement every table in the house. Las Palomas is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7:00am to 11:00pm.
Pool & Beach Service, Juicy burgers, thick sandwiches, snacks and refreshing drinks are the top menu items at the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos poolside bar. The stunning views of Land's End and the Sea of Cortez are complimentary.
Exchange Privileges Travel Dates: 01/03/2017 - 01/01/2020
• Enjoy 31 different dining options plus daily theme parties and 13 different bar options (including the restaurants and bars of the next door Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort & Spa, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and Quivira Steakhouse).
Minimum Check in Age Information:
• The minimum age for check in is 18 years old.
• A credit card will be requested at the time of check in for any incidentals. This is mandatory.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Arts and Crafts Marina
• Arch Rock Formations
• Costa Azul Beach
• Chileno Bay