Distance from hotel to town, 3 blocks. Distance from hotel to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), 25 miles (40 kms).
Nestled in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is the centerpiece of the beautiful Cabo San Lucas Marina. The classical Mexican architecture and design of the resort complement the spacious guest accommodations, and the beautiful views of the Marina.
Located on the Marina of Cabo San Lucas, 5 minute walking distance from downtown, 3 blocks away from the beach. Hotel has 155 suites.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up) (2)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Activities
- Currency Exchange
- Drug Store
- Fitness Center
- Jacuzzis (5)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Mini Market
- Pharmacy ($)
- Pools (2)
- Restaurants (9)
• Film Screening
• Cultural and Recreational program
• Drawings, Stories, Crafts, Painting, Sand Castle Construction Board games, supervised activities in the pool such as the wading pool, pool with slide, talent contest, puzzles, video games, snacks and much more. Counting on highly professional friendly staff. Service Hours: Open from 9:00am. At 4:00pm performing special or schedules daily activities. Kids registration must be at the club. Please Note: Age Permitted from 4-11 years old. Beach (nearby) 3 Blocks Away Golf (nearby) Golf available 10 minute drive away, Cabo San Lucas Country Club, 18 hole. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Couples, Leisure, Honeymoon and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 12 years old.
2018 Nautical Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 3 adults and 1 child. Grand Luxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 3 adults and 1 child. Nautical One Bedroom - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 3 adults and 1 child. Nautical Two Bedroom - 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
2019 Nautical Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 3 adults and 1 child. Grand Luxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 3 adults and 1 child. Nautical One Bedroom - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 3 adults and 1 child. Nautical Two Bedroom - 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
Nautical Junior Suite, (U7S) Relax in the spacious suite that features a spacious sitting area, dining room, kitchenette and a balcony with views of the pool or marina, and a single king bed.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 queen beds.
Grand Luxe, (6LU) With a spacious sitting and dining area, a kitchenette, a sofa bed, marina or pool views, and your choice of a single king bed or two queen beds, you will feel right at home in this beautiful room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds and 1 sofa bed.
Nautical One Bedroom, (U1R) Make yourself comfortable in this one bedroom suite that includes two queen beds, a living room with sofa sleeper, a dining area, a full kitchen, and views of the pool or marina.
Nautical Two Bedroom, (U2R) this room features two bedrooms with one king bed and two queen beds, a large dining area and living room, a kitchenette and a private balcony overlooking the pool or marina.
All accommodations include: radio, refrigerator, room service, safety deposit box, servi-bar, hairdryer, telephone, television, air conditioning, alarm clock and shower.
Miscellaneous Amenities Coffee pot
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
La Tequila, Share cocktails and conversation at the intimate lobby bar. Ornate decor, cozy furnishings and a list of premium libations set the scene for pre-dinner aperitifs and evening nightcaps, where you will enjoy live music and stunning art in the adjacent gallery. Open 10:00am- 10:00pm, Sunday-Monday; 2:00pm-10:00pm, Tuesday-Saturday.
Aqua Mini-market, For snacks, gourmet coffee and handcrafted sandwiches, stop by the convenient deli market. Enjoy your lunch at waterfront tables or pick up snacks, beverages and box lunches for an outing. the market also stocks Mexican souvenirs, pharmacy items and essentials like sunglasses and sunscreen. Open daily from 5:00am-11:00pm.
Baja Lobster Company, Dine on a creatively prepared menu of fresh seafood overlooking the picturesque marina, or sip cool cocktails on a unique cantilevered deck bar above the water. Open daily from 6:00pm- 11:00pm.
Imomo Sushi, Savor handcrafted sushi, seafood and Japanese dishes like ramen and teppanyaki while you enjoy inspiring marina views and a relaxed atmosphere. Open daily from 12:00pm-11:00pm.
Jack's Steak House, Fascinating pirate atmosphere offering the most incredible service in the heart of Cabo. No matter your preferred style of steakhouse, Jack's has just what you need to satisfy your craving for the perfect steak.
La Palapa, Enjoy al fresco dining overlooking the marina and the sparkling pool. With a diverse menu of Mexican cuisine, premium cocktails and an open-air patio kitchen, the restaurant offers a complete dining experience. Open daily from 7:00am-5:00pm, Pool bar until 9:00pm.
Dress Code: Casual.
Los Deseos, Enjoy traditional Mexican ambiance and waterfront dining at this classic cantina that serves up delicious Mexican dishes like chicken pibil and beef medallions in chipotle sauce. Open daily from 7:00am- 11:00pm.
Oyster Bar By Baja Lobster, Specializes in seafood prepared in exotic and imaginative ways. They can dine inside the air-conditioned dining room, outside on the patio overlooking the waterfront marina and luxury yachts or on the very own deck-bar that is cantilevered off the malecon over the water. Open Daily from 12:00pm-6:00pm.
Presto Italian Ristorante, Crisp salads, homemade soups, gourmet pizzas, fresh pastas, classic Italian favorites, and a full wine list fill out the menu at this modern waterfront bistro. Open daily from 12:00pm- 11:00pm.
Sandwich Factory, Pick up a quick bite at this waterfront deli that offers a menu of fresh, made-to-order sandwiches and tasty treats like cool ice cream and fruity smoothies. Open daily from 7:00am-10:00pm.
Golden Legends Sports Bar, Let the games begin! No matter what game you are looking for, the Sports Bar has it for you! Never miss a touchdown, run, goal or score while you enjoy a cold beer, food specials. Open daily from 11:00am-11:00pm.
DINE OUT ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN 2018 Get more than what you expect in an all inclusive experience. Now you can be right in the middle of all the action and experience Cabo at its best with no limitations with its one & only Dine Out concept designed to please elite travelers who seek a unique culinary experience.
The most exclusive restaurants are available for you and your family at the Golden Zone and at the Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa.
Booking Dates: 06/27/2017 - 01/04/2019 Travel Dates: 01/05/2018 - 01/04/2019
• The following restaurants and bars at the Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa are participating: Los Riscos Restaurant, La Trajinera Restaurant, EL Eden Tequila & Taco Bar, Barolo Cucina Italiana, Il Forno Pizza alla Legna.
• The following restaurants and bars in the Golden Zone are participating:
• La Palapa, Los Deseos Restaurant, Jack's Bar & Grill, Baja Lobster Co., Oyster Bar, Imomo Sushi, Presto Ristorante, El Tequila Lobby Bar, Golden Legends Sports Bar.
• All Inclusive Plans are valid as of 12:00pm of the day of arrival.
• Your room key provides access to the Marina Golden Zone.
• Hacienda Encantada applies an additional charge for lobster and lamb
• In La Trajinera Restaurant the service is from Thursday to Sunday and there is a formal dress code.
• Transfer service for dinner is at set times by shuttle bus at Hacienda Encantada and is free of charge.
• All restaurants require reservations for dinner
• Groups of 8 people or more at the same table will be charged a fee.
DINE OUT ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN 2019
Booking Dates: 01/05/2019 - 01/05/2020 Travel Dates: 01/05/2019 - 01/05/2020
• Unlimited food & beverage at restaurants& bars in the hotel and Marina Golden Zone.
• To complement your dining experience the sister hotel Hacienda Encantada Resort and Residences offers us its specialty restaurants for dinner with the best view of Cabo San Lucas and the Arch.
• Daytime and Pool Activities
• Access the exclusive cardio room at the Spa and the Sky Gym
• Use of the steam room, jacuzzi, sauna and showers at The Spa.
• In-room private bar
• Free Wifi at the lobby & pool bar.
• Concierge Service
• Taxes & Gratuities
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Spring & Summer Break Student Policy:
• Hotel does not accept Spring Breakers.
• In case of any exceptions, hotel will provide ID bracelet to the client for proper identification in relationship to alcoholic drinks.
• Early check-in or late check-out can be requested, subject to the hotel's availability. This could generate an extra cost to be paid at check out.
• If the mutual guests happens to arrive earlier and the room is not available at the time of arrival, the concierge desk will be happy to store their bags so they can enjoy their day at the hotel. Please notice that All Inclusive Plan is valid as of 12:00pm on the day of arrival.
• Minimum age to make a reservation or to check-in is 21 years old for most of the year.
• Minimum age to make a reservation or to check-in is 25 years old during Spring Break season (March and April).
• A person of the minimum age requirement must be present at check-in and become a registered guest in the room.
• Please note that for security purposes, the Front Desk will ask the guest to provide a valid government or state issued photo ID, and a credit card for incidents at check-in.
Behavior Policy The hotel would like to extend you the following hotel rules and regulations. Please pay attention to these points, otherwise the hotel reserves the right to cancel your reservation and proceed with an eviction.
• Any special cleaning that has to be done to your room will be charged (special cleaning is referred to vomit, blood and stool).
• This is a private resort that only accepts registered guests and all of them have to leave a copy of an ID upon check in. No outside visitors will be allowed at any time.
• The hotel is not responsible for any damages and/or losses and it is always suggested to use the safety deposit box located in the rooms or at the front desk.
• Any damage to hotel property, inside or outside the rooms, will be charged to the responsible people and will result with immediate eviction. Therefore, major credit card or a deposit in cash must be left at check in.
• In consideration of other guests, no drinking, screaming, running, door slamming, loud music in rooms or hallways will be allowed.
• No room parties are allowed.
• Drugs and gambling are ilegal and punishable by law, therefore, local police department will be informed of any guest that violates these laws.
• The use of the pool is permitted only during its operating hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm. Maintenance will be perfomed while the pool is closed.
• Any food and beverages from outside the resort will not be allowed at the pool. All food and beverages will be requested from La Palapa restaurant only.
• No food or beverages of any kind are allowed to be taken out of the restaurants.
• Guest sharing their All Inclusive privileges to non All Inclusive guests will forfeit their bracelet with no refund to be made.