Distance from hotel to town, 3 blocks. Distance from hotel to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), 25 miles (40 kms).
Nestled in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is the centerpiece of the beautiful Cabo San Lucas Marina. The classical Mexican architecture and design of the resort complement the spacious guest accommodations, and the beautiful views of the Marina.
Located on the Marina of Cabo San Lucas, 5 minute walking distance from downtown, 3 blocks away from the beach. Hotel has 155 suites.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up) (2)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Activities
- Currency Exchange
- Drug Store
- Fitness Center
- Jacuzzis (5)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Mini Market
- Pharmacy ($)
- Pools (2)
- Restaurants (9)
Leisure,, Honeymoon, Family Friendly and Couples.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability. If guests happens to arrive earlier then 3:00pm and the room is not available at the time of arrival, the concierge desk will be happy to store their bags so they can enjoy their day at the hotel's facilities.
• Child age break is 12 years old.
2017 Nautical Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Grand Luxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Nautical One Bedroom - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Nautical Two Bedroom - 5 adults or 3 adults and 2 children or 4 adults and 2 children.
Nautical Junior Suite, (U7S) Features a sitting and dining area, kitchenette, a full bathroom and a balcony with marina or pool view.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 queen beds.
Grand Luxe, (6LU) Top notch premium suite featuring a sitting and dining area, kitchenette, a full bathroom and a balcony with marina or pool view.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds and 1 sofa bed.
Nautical One Bedroom, (U1R) This one bedroom suite offers 2 queen beds & bathroom in the master bedroom, connecting to a living room with a double sofa bed, bathroom, dining area, full kitchen and a balcony with marina or pool view.
Nautical Two Bedroom, (U2R) This spacious suite offers two bedrooms connected, featuring a king bed on one bedroom and two queen beds in the second bedroom, with a sitting & dining area, kitchenette, bathroom and a balcony.
All accommodations include: radio, refrigerator, room service, safety deposit box, servi-bar, hairdryer, telephone, television, air conditioning, alarm clock and shower.
Miscellaneous Amenities Coffee pot
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cantina De Los Deseos, Check out the photos of the old Tequila factories with a Tequila presses and distilling equipment. You can learn a lot about Tequila here. Especially if you settle down in the cantina and enjoy the many different types, flavors and popular brands of this uniquely Mexican beverage. Don't forget to get your picture taken with Pedro and Maria, the famous sculptures garbed in colorful colonial attire sitting on a bench outside the cantina.
La Tequila, Cozy, calm and inviting. The La Tequila Lobby bar is the prefect place to put your feet up at the end of the day and enjoy a refreshing beverage. The ornate hand- carved sofa, inlaid marble floor, rattan tub chairs, and glass art will make you feel like royalty. For intimate conversations, you'll find private tables amidst Old World paintings in the adjacent gallery. Musicians ranging from string quartets to classical guitarists to pianists often add to the ambience.
Aqua Mini-market, For your convenience, the Marina Fiesta mini-market is located on the waterfront, along the Golden Zone walkway.
• Just follow the steps down to the marina from the La Palapa Restaurant & Bar. You will find a fully stocked pharmacy, a coffee bar with outside seating over- looking the marina and Internet terminals inside. Aqua also offers a wide variety of Mexican and imported goods such as beer and wine, as well as local fruits and vegetables. The deli will make you a sandwich on the spot or box lunches for those headed to the beach or out fishing. Don't forget to pickup a pair of sunglasses, a hat, and sun block.
Baja Lobster Company, When a restaurant overlooks a marina, it better offer delicious seafood. Baja Lobster Co. specializes in unbelievable seafood imaginatively prepared in exotic ways. You can dine in the air-conditioned dining room, outside on the patio overlooking the fishing boats and luxury yachts, or on the very own deck-bar cantilevered off the boardwalk and over the water
Imomo Sushi, Simply the best sushi place in town. The seafood is fresh. The view is breathtaking. And the atmosphere relaxed and inviting. Bring your family and friends.
Jack's Bar & Grill, How often do you get to enjoy first- class fare in a fascinating pirate atmosphere?? Executive Chef offers an eclectic mix of meats, pastas, seafood, sandwiches and salads inspired by recipes from Mexico, Italy, France and the United States. There's something for every taste and it's all served in a fun environment overlooking fishing boats and luxury yachts.
La Palapa, Dine al fresco under the grand Palapa while drinking in the magnificent view of the Cabo San Lucas marina from the second story terrace. For casual poolside dining, La Palapa Restaurant & Bar has it all. Order up a delicious appetizer or dinner entree or sip your favorite beverage at the swim-up bar. Everything is prepared right before your eyes in the open-air patio kitchen.
Dress Code: Casual.
Los Deseos, Looking for real Mexican food that's more than tacos and burritos?? Los Deseos offers an extensive menu ranging from Chicken Pibil on banana leaves to a variety of seafood dishes highlighted with savory Mexican sauces. Both the air-conditioned dining salon and dining terrace offer a spectacular view of the marina and great people watching.
Presto, If you're in the mood for timeless Italian specialties, the Italian Chef Roberto Macciadri will make you very happy. Served in a modern bistro atmosphere, Presto's classic fare features savory homemade soups, salads, antipastos, pastas, gourmet pizzas and focaccia and ciabatta sandwiches.
Sandwich Factory, Enjoy at the marina, the most bustling location in Cabo San Lucas, a delectable selection of freshly prepared sandwiches with the finest natural ingredients that this spot offers. Also try a variety of delicious smoothies, milkshakes and icecream.
DINE OUT ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN 2017 Get more than what you expect in an all inclusive experience. Now you can be right in the middle of all the action and experience Cabo at its best with no limitations with its one & only Dine Out concept designed to please elite travelers who seek a unique culinary experience.
The most exclusive restaurants are available for you and your family at the Golden Zone and at the Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa.
Booking Dates: 07/05/2016 - 01/04/2018 Travel Dates: 01/05/2017 - 01/04/2018
• The following restaurants and bars in the Golden Zone are participating: La Palapa, Los Deseos Restaurant, Jack's Bar & Grill, Baja Lobster Co., Oyster Bar, Imomo Sushi, Presto Ristorante and El Tequila Lobby Bar.
• The following restaurants and bars at the Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa are participating: Los Riscos Restaurant, La Trajinera Restaurant, EL Eden Tequila & Taco Bar.
• All Inclusive Plans are valid as of 12:00pm of the day of arrival.
• Your room key provides access to the Marina Golden Zone.
• Hacienda Encantada applies an additional charge of $20.00 USD to lobster and lamb
• In La Trajinera Restaurant the service is from Thursday to Sunday and there is a formal dress code.
• Transfer service for dinner is at set times by shuttle bus at Hacienda Encantada and is free of charge.
• All restaurants require reservations for dinner
• Groups of 8 people or more at the same table will be charged a fee.
WEDDING & HONEYMOON OFFER 2017
Booking Dates: 07/05/2016 - 01/04/2018 Travel Dates: 01/05/2017 - 01/04/2018
• In room bottle of chilled domestic sparkling wine or house cava upon arrival
• Luscious tropical fruit display in couple's room
• Romantic turndown service
• A 15% discount on Spa service for the couple (not including boutique products)
• Proof of marriage will be required upon check in.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Spring & Summer Break Student Policy:
• Hotel does not accept Spring Breakers.
• In case of any exceptions, hotel will provide ID bracelet to the client for proper identification in relationship to alcoholic drinks.
• Minimum age to reserve a guestroom is 21 years old and 25 years old during Spring Break season (March and April).
• A person of the minimum age requirement must be present at check-in and become a registered guest in the room.
• Please note that for security purposes, the Front Desk will ask the guest to provide a valid government or state issued photo ID at check-in.
Behavior Policy The hotel would like to extend you the following hotel rules and regulations. Please pay attention to these points, otherwise the hotel reserves the right to cancel your reservation and proceed with an eviction.
• Any special cleaning that has to be done to your room will be charged at $300.00 USD (special cleaning is referred to vomit, blood and stool).
• This is a private resort that only accepts registered guests and all of them have to leave a copy of an ID upon check in. No outside visitors will be allowed at any time.
• The hotel is not responsible for any damages and/or losses and it is always suggested to use the safety deposit box located in the rooms or at the front desk.
• Any damage to hotel property, inside or outside the rooms, will be charged to the responsible people and will result with immediate eviction. Therefore, major credit card or a deposit in cash must be left at check in.
• In consideration of other guests, no drinking, screaming, running, door slamming, loud music in rooms or hallways will be allowed.
• No room parties are allowed.
• Drugs and gambling are ilegal and punishable by law, therefore, local police department will be informed of any guest that violates these laws.
• The use of the pool is permitted only during its operating hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm. Maintenance will be perfomed while the pool is closed.
• Any food and beverages from outside the resort will not be allowed at the pool. All food and beverages will be requested from La Palapa restaurant only.
• No food or beverages of any kind are allowed to be taken out of the restaurants.
• Guest sharing their All Inclusive privileges to non All Inclusive guests will forfeit their bracelet with no refund to be made.
• Charge for replacement bracelet will be $75.00 USD for the European Plan (EP) and $150.00 USD for the All Inclusive (AI) plan.
• Charge for replacement key and towel card $25.00 USD.