Distance from hotel to airport, 26 miles (42 kms).
Bask in the sun at Solmar Resort, at Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico. This secluded, oceanfront property is located along Playa Solmar where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. Blessed by one of the most enchanting and romantic locations in Baja California- and perhaps the world - Solmar Resort now offers unsurpassed accommodations and amenities for its guests.
The intimate size of Solmar Resort makes for the perfect getaway or an extraordinary Mexican adventure. You will be surrounded by unmatched privacy and beauty and still be less than 1 mile from the shopping, restaurants, marina, and nightlife of Cabo San Lucas. Solmar Resort offers a cornucopia of delights and activities for a wide range of guests. This resort provides fishing with the world-famous Solmar Fishing Fleet and scuba diving tours with Amigos del Mar.
- Accommodations (100)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (2)
- Fitness Center
- Massage Services ($)
- Pools (2)
- Shops ($)
- Tennis Court (lighted) ($)
- Watersports (nearby) ($)
Golf (nearby): ($) nearby in Cabo San Lucas, championship courses Miscellaneous Amenities Sport Fishing Fleet Nightly Mariachi Entertainment ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
• Junior Suite Ocean View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Studio Ocean - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Suite 1 Bedroom - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Junior Suite Oceanview, Every Junior Suite is oceanfront, overlooking beautiful Playa Solmar, and has either a private balcony for second-floor suites or a private patio for ground-floor rooms. The rooms are air conditioned and have satellite TV, telephone, in-room safe and mini-bar. A short dividing wall forms the back of the bench couch and separates the sitting area from the beds. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Studio Ocean, The Studios can best be described as oceanview studio condominiums, and come equipped with kitchenettes and all necessary utensils. They are air conditioned with satellite television and a telephone. Two in-hotel units are oceanfront with a king bed and a bench couch which converts to sleep a single in the sitting area. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
One Bedroom Deluxe Suite, Oceanview suites are one bedroom units with all amenities found in the studios plus 2 baths. Each deluxe suite has a king bed in the bedroom and a queen sofa/sleeper in the living room. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
All accommodations include: room service, , telephone, safe (in accommodation), coffee maker and air conditioning.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Galeon Restaurante, Savor the New York Bordeaulais, rib steak with Chianti sauce, T-bone Sicilian, Porterhouse with Cognac sauce, and Sirloin Tirolese. This is, without a doubt, one of the best Italian restaurants you will ever visit. Enjoy the romantic atmosphere and a beautiful view of the marina to the accompaniment of soft piano music. This restaurant is located a short walk from the hotel.
Romeo & Julieta, Come and enjoy the tradition of Italy in Cabo San Lucas. Dine on gourmet cuisine, prepared in the traditional Neapolitan style. Savor seafood pizzas baked in a pizza oven, designed after the old world style used in Italy in the 1500's. Enjoy freshly prepared pastas accompanied by fine Italian wines. Great family atmosphere. Open year-round and air conditioned for your comfort. This restaurant is located a short walk from the hotel.
Sushi Bar, Japanese dishes and sushi rolls.
General Opening Hours: 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Tejaban, Offers breakfast, lunch and dinner all prepared with fresh market ingredients, with a combination of Mexican and American style cuisine.
General Opening Hours: 7:00am to 10:00pm
El Trebol, With excellent friendly service you can dine and watch live sports from Sky and Setanta in a bar or restaurant environment.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am to 6:00pm
• Off Site Dining Options (not part of the all inclusive):
• El Galeon, overlooking the Cabo San Lucas Marina, and Restaurant Romeo and Julieta, located across the street from the marina, feature authentic Italian menus.
• Hacienda El Coyote Restaurant and Tequila Bar offers Mexican dishes with homemade touches such as tortillas, salsas and fresh guacamole.
ALL INCLUSIVE 2013
Booking Dates: 09/19/2012 - 01/04/2014 Travel Dates: 01/05/2013 - 01/04/2014
• Welcome cocktail in the Restaurant Bar Trebol
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Two dinners as part of theme nights in the resort
• Sushi from the sushi bar
• National domestic cocktails
• One time servi bar (beer, sodas, water) in room first day of arrival
• Bottles of purified water in room
• A daily pack of coffee for coffee maker in room
• Social activities inside the resort according to the hotel's program
• Buy one massage and get one free for similar or less value
• Free wireless internet access
• One time laundry service per stay (no dry cleaning)
• Tennis court access at the sister resort Playa Grande (with reservation) -10% discount in nearby restaurants: Puerto San Lucas, Romeo & Juliet or Hacienda Coyote
• Taxes and gratuities
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Spring Break and Student Group Information
• The hotel discourages Spring break and multiple student reservations.
• The hotel reserves the right to deny lodging to any reservations of this type.
• Solmar Resort clients are welcome to use Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa Restaurants (6) and all their facilities. This is Solmar's sister property.