Distance from hotel to airport, 26 miles (42 kms).
Bask in the sun at Solmar Resort Premium A la Carte All Inclusive, at Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico. This secluded, oceanfront property is located along Playa Solmar where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. Blessed by one of the most enchanting and romantic locations in Baja California- and perhaps the world - Solmar Resort Premium A la Carte All Inclusive offers unsurpassed accommodations and amenities for its guests.
The intimate size of Solmar Resort Premium A la Carte All Inclusive makes for the perfect getaway or an extraordinary Mexican adventure. You will be surrounded by unmatched privacy and beauty and still be less than 1 mile from the shopping, restaurants, marina, and nightlife of Cabo San Lucas. Solmar Resort Premium A la Carte All Inclusive offers a cornucopia of delights and activities for a wide range of guests. This resort provides fishing with the world-famous Solmar Fishing Fleet and scuba diving tours with Amigos del Mar.
- Accommodations (100)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (2)
- Fitness Center
- Massage Services ($)
- Pools (2)
- Shops ($)
- Tennis Court (lighted) ($)
- Watersports (nearby) ($)
Golf (nearby): ($) nearby in Cabo San Lucas, championship courses Miscellaneous Amenities Sport Fishing Fleet Nightly Mariachi Entertainment ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
• 2014 Junior Suite Ocean View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Studio Ocean - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Suite 1 Bedroom - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. 2015 Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Studio - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Suite 1 Bedroom - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Junior Suite Oceanview, Every Junior Suite is oceanfront, overlooking beautiful Playa Solmar, and has either a private balcony for second-floor suites or a private patio for ground-floor rooms. The rooms are air conditioned and have satellite TV, telephone, in-room safe and mini-bar. A short dividing wall forms the back of the bench couch and separates the sitting area from the beds. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
1/5/2015 Studio, The Studio suites can best be described as Studio Condominiums equipped with a kitchenette and all the necessary utensils. Air conditioned, king bed and queen sofa bed sleeper, in room safe, telephone.
1/5/2015 Junior Suite, Every Junior Suite has one king bed, refrigerator, private patio, sitting area, mini fridge, satellite TV, telephone. 606.76 square feet.
Studio Ocean, The Studios can best be described as oceanview studio condominiums, and come equipped with kitchenettes and all necessary utensils. They are air conditioned with satellite television and a telephone. Two in-hotel units are oceanfront with a king bed and a bench couch which converts to sleep a single in the sitting area. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
One Bedroom Deluxe Suite, Deluxe room with one king bed, one bedroom units with amenities such as queen sofa sleeper, living room, great for families requiring two bathrooms. 1076.39 square feet.
All accommodations include: room service, , telephone, safe (in accommodation), coffee maker and air conditioning.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Pool Bar, Snacks and cocktails from 10:00pm to 6:00pm. Happy hour from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
Sushi Factory, Offering delicious sushi creations that will please even the most discerning palates, the Sushi Factory is open daily.
General Opening Hours: 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Tejaban, Offers breakfast, lunch and dinner all prepared with fresh market ingredients, with a combination of Mexican and American style cuisine.
General Opening Hours: 7:00am to 10:00pm
El Trebol, With excellent friendly service you can dine and watch live sports from Sky and Setanta in a bar or restaurant environment.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am to 6:00pm
• Off Site Dining Options (not part of the all inclusive):
• El Galeon, overlooking the Cabo San Lucas Marina, and Restaurant Romeo and Julieta, located across the street from the marina, feature authentic Italian menus.
• Hacienda El Coyote Restaurant and Tequila Bar offers Mexican dishes with homemade touches such as tortillas, salsas and fresh guacamole.
ALL INCLUSIVE 2014
Booking Dates: 06/12/2013 - 01/04/2015 Travel Dates: 01/05/2014 - 01/04/2015
• Welcome cocktail in the Restaurant Bar Trebol
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Two dinners as part of theme nights in the resort
• Sushi from the sushi bar
• National domestic cocktails
• One time servi bar (beer, sodas, water) in room first day of arrival
• Bottles of purified water in room
• A daily pack of coffee for coffee maker in room
• Social activities inside the resort according to the hotel's program
• Buy one 50 minute massage and get one 30 minute massage for free
• Use of fitness facilities in the hotel's sister resort Playa Grande (with reservation)
• A 10% discount in nearby restaurants: Puerto San Lucas, Romeo & Juliet or Hacienda Coyote
• Taxes and gratuities
ALL INCLUSIVE 2015
Booking Dates: 08/28/2014 - 01/04/2016 Travel Dates: 01/05/2015 - 01/04/2016
• Welcome cocktail in the "Restaurant Bar Trebol"
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Sushi from the sushi bar.
• National domestic cocktails in the pool bar.
• National domestic cocktails in the "Restaurant Bar Trebol".
• Snacks from the Pool Bar Tejaban.
• Snacks from the Restaurant Bar Trebol.
• Use of fitness facilities in the sister Resort Playa Grande.
• Tennis courts access in the sister resort Playa Grande (under reservation). -10% discount in nearby restaurants; Puerto San Lucas, Romeo & Julieta or Hacienda Coyote.
• Taxes and gratuities.
• Telephone calls
• Wireless internet access
• Room service
• Mini market (deli)
• Laundry service
• Spa service
• Imported wines and fine cuts as New York, Filet Mignon and Lobster.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Spring Break and Student Group Information
• The hotel discourages Spring break and multiple student reservations.
• The hotel reserves the right to deny lodging to any reservations of this type.
• Solmar Resort clients are welcome to use Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa Restaurants (6) and all their facilities. This is Solmar's sister property.