Distance from hotel to town, 10 minutes. Distance from hotel to San Diego International Airport (SAN), 1 miles (2 kms).
Nestled at the water's edge, The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina has earned a reputation as one of the bay's premier resorts. Relax on the balcony of one of the traditional rooms or enjoy amazing panoramic views of the bay, marina or skyline from the deluxe rooms. With a wealth of great amenities such as the Spa & Fitness Center, tennis courts or one of the three pools you are sure to leave completely reinvigorated. Outstanding shopping, fantastic dining and a vibrant nightlife right outside the front door will certainly please travelers of every kind. The hotel gives you access to concierge service, complimentary airport shuttle service and numerous other added services. Blending the cool breezes of the Pacific Ocean with the warmth of the California sun they offer a refreshing urban retreat. With a serene atmosphere and the excitement of the city's unique attractions such as the World Famous San Diego Zoo and Seaworld. This irresistible allure has transformed the area into the ultimate Southern California experience.
Sheraton Warm Comforting Connections
- Accommodations (1053) ($)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk ($)
- Aerobics (water) ($)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Airport Shuttle
- Babysitting Referrals
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Bar ($)
- Barber Shop ($)
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center ($)
- Children's Activities
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Room ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Float Mats
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room ($)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high-speed)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Ping Pong
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Room Service (limited)
- Safe (front desk)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Courts (lighted)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Umbrellas (pool)
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
Business, Wedding, Pet Friendly and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: All guests arriving before 3:00pm will be accommodated as rooms become available. Baggage may be checked in for those arriving early if rooms are unavailable.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2017-2018 Traditional Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Traditional Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Traditional, (TDL) Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina has relaxing and comfortable room accommodations and most have incredible views of either the Bay or Marina. The 1,053 guestrooms and suites are split between two towers, 705 in the Marina Tower and 348 in the Bay Tower. All feature the Sheraton Sweet SleeperSM Bed. In addition, the Executive Club Level rooms offer complimentary continental breakfast and hors d oeuvres.
All accommodations include: balcony, patio, bathtub, refrigerator (available on request): ($), coffee/tea maker, rollaway bed (on request): ($), crib (on request), safety deposit box, data port, shower, desk, smoke detector, hairdryer, soundproof, heating (central), sprinkler system, housekeeping, telephone (two-line), in room movies:
• ($), television (remote controlled, cable), internet access (high speed, wireless): ($), video games, DVD player, iron, voicemail, VCR, ironing board, wake-up calls, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), mini-bar: ($), air conditioning, non-smoking accommodations, alarm clock and radio.
Turndown Service On Club Level only
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Link At Sheraton Cafe, The newest addition to the Bay Tower will provide guests with a warm and inviting environment to relax, check emails, research San Diego's must-see attractions, print boarding passes or connect with family and friends. Guests can get their day started with freshly baked goods, Starbucks coffee and other grab-and-go items.
Marina Market & Cafe, Experience the artisan movement and the craft of coffee at the Marina Market & Cafe. Dine in and connect, collaborate and share your stories in an ambiance that reflects the modern coffee house. Or, take your favorite beverage and delectable snack to go and explore the nautical scenes around the campus. We proudly serve Starbucks coffee, as well as a selection of wines and your favorite import, domestic and locally crafted beer. Hours of Operation:
• Monday-Sunday 5:30am-5:30pm
Bay Tower Lounge, Located in the Bay Tower, the BTL offers a light breakfast alternative in the morning. In the afternoon, enjoy comfort food and a specialty cocktail to connect with friends and colleagues in a convenient and inviting setting. Enjoy the essence of San Diego's striking views on the BTL Patio. Hours of Operation:
• Breakfast: Monday-Sunday 6:30am-11:00am Lunch: Monday-Sunday 11:00am- 1:00pm Dinner: Monday-Sunday 5:00pm-10:00pm
Harbor And Vine, Enjoy 90 point wines and artisanal signature flatbreads made fresh to order at Harbor and Vine.
General Opening Hours: 5:00pm-10:00pm
Harbor's Edge, the signature restaurant and lounge recently underwent an expansion and refresh designed to take full advantage of San Diego's picturesque views. Guests will enjoy the restaurants location overlooking the Marina, as well as a new, contemporary nautical design. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Harbor's Edge caters to your palate with contemporary American cuisine. Prime steaks, poultry, seafood, and creative dishes are prepared to perfection. With a private dining room and spectacular views, it also features specialty salads and sandwiches at lunch. Hours of Operation: Breakfast: Monday-Sunday 6:30am-11:00am Lunch: Monday-Sunday 11:00am- 1:00pm Dinner:
• Monday-Sunday 5:00pm-10:00pm
Shoreline(*), Located next to the Marina Tower's Lagoon Pool and the Marina, Shoreline is a seasonal restaurant that offers grilled favorites and specialty and craft cocktails. Open from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday 5:00pm-10:00pm
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Tapatini - Tapas & Wine Bar(*), Just recently expanded, Tapatini is where martinis are redefined and Spain's legendary Tapas are prepared using inspired ingredients of Baja, South, and Latin American origin.
• Gather to experience the casual ambiance, food, wine, Mojitos, and unique spirits on the patio overlooking Harbor Island Marina. A selection of Fumar cigars are available (outside only). Tapatini Lounge enhances your experience with a relaxing blend of Live Premium Music.
• Featuring some of San Diego's most popular musicians, you'll be entertained by a hip blend of jazz, bossa nova, Latin, blues, light rock, and soul. Enjoy Live Entertainment every Friday & Saturday. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday 5:00pm-10:00pm
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Quinn's Ale House(*), Whether you want to catch the latest news or catch up with friends, Quinn's is a premier downtown San Diego restaurant. This energetic sports bar overlooks the hotel's Lagoon Pool and offers views of the Marina. Connect with your friends over a specialty cocktail, craft microbrew and a game of billiards. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday 11:00am-12:00am
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
2017-2019 Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 04/01/2017 - 03/31/2019
This hotel has a mandatory resort fee.
Resort Fee inclusions:
• Unlimited local and domestic long distance phone calls.
• Daily 1-hour bicycle or non-motorized water sports rental including kayaks, paddleboards and pedal boat or 25% off motorized water sport rentals.
• Daily Food plus Beverage credit of $10.00 in all outlets (excluding the gift shop).
• Daily tennis court rental with equipment for two guests for one hour.
• Daily premium high speed internet access.
• Daily Yoga Class (9:00am-10:00am).
Resort fee cost and inclusions are subject to change.
Shuttle Service Travel Dates: 04/01/2017 - 03/31/2018
• Complimentary shuttle transfers from and to San Diego airport.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Little Italy: 10 minutes by Car
• Balboa Park and Museums: 10 minutes by Car
• Petco Park: 10 minutes by Car
• Qualcomm Stadium: 10 minutes by Car
• Del Mar Race Track (seasonal): 20 minutes by Car
• Wineries: 35 minutes by Car
• Downtown Gaslamp Quarter: 10 minutes by Car
• Sea World: 15 minutes by Car
• San Diego Zoo: 10 minutes by Car
• LegoLand: 30 minutes by Car
• Local Beaches: 15 minutes by Car
• Golf Course: 15 minutes by Car
• Wild Animal Park: 40 minutes by Car