Distance from hotel to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), 15 miles (24 kms).
Marco Beach Ocean Resort has a beachfront location over- looking the Gulf of Mexico on Florida's Southwest coast. The newly renovated 98 all-suite resort brings stellar service, lodging and exquisite dining in Marco Island, one of the fabled Ten thousand Island located between Napels and the Florida Everglades, on Southwest Florida's Gulf coast. Marco Beach Ocean Resort features a variety of dining experiences, a spa and fitness center, a sparkling pool nad 3.5 miles of sugar-sand beach. The resort's Chef Concierge holds the prestigious Clefs d'Or designation and the highly-trained international service staff accommodates personal tasted and regularly exceeds expectations. The Resort is 18 miles from the Naples Airport, 50 miles from the Southwest Florida International Airport, and 102 miles from the Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
- Business Center ($)
- Chairs (lounge)
- Chaise Lounges
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Parking ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (freshwater, heated)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Tennis (nearby) ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Whirlpool Spa
Beach, Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 14 years old.
2017-2019 One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Partial Gulfview Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Full Gulfview Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Suite - 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
One Bedroom Suite, (1BS) This one-bedroom, one-bath suite features a private balcony or terrace, furnished living room with queen sleeper sofa, and fully equipped kitchen. The Master bedroom features a king-sized bed and full master bath with separate shower and bathtub.
One Bedroom Partial Gulf View Suite, (VXZ) This one-bedroom, one-bath suite features a private balcony or terrace, furnished living room with queen sleeper sofa, and fully equipped kitchen. The Master bedroom features a king-sized bed and full master bath with separate shower and bathtub.
• View: Partial Gulf.
One Bedroom Full Gulf View Suite, (1FG) This one-bedroom, one-bath suite features a private balcony or terrace, furnished living room with queen sleeper sofa, and fully equipped kitchen. The Master bedroom features a king-sized bed and full master bath with separate shower and bathtub.
• View: Gulf.
Two Bedroom Suite(*), (2BS) Choose the two-bedroom, two-bath suite, which includes a furnished living room with a queen sleeper sofa, fully equipped kitchen, and private balcony or terrace. The Master bedroom features a king-sized bed and full master bath with separate shower and tub. Your guest bedroom features a queen-size bed and bathroom with shower/bathtub combination.
• All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, separate living room from bedroom area, private furnished balcony or terrace, separate bathtubs and walk-in sowers, wireless internet access, flat screen cable televisions, two bathrobes in each suite, in room safe, multiple phone lines and cordless phones, iPod docking station, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
There are 83 one bedroom suites, 15 two bedroom suites and 5 ADA compliant rooms available.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: bathtub, bathrobes, hairdryer, iPod docking station, internet access (wireless), iron, ironing board, kitchen (fully equipped), maid service (twice daily), room service (24-hour), safe, shower (walk in), telephone (cordless), television (flat screen, cable), balcony or terrace (private, furnished) and crib (on request): ($).
Kitchen Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen with a 4-top stove, refrigerator and is equipped with cookware, dishware and flatware.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Poolside Bar, Poolside Bar, Enjoy all of your favorite poolside refreshments while you relax from a refreshing menu of sandwiches, salads, and a variety of beverages served on the rooftop sundeck. Cool and refreshing complimentary smoothies are served each day at 3:00pm to guests.
Beachfront Bar & Grill, While basking in the sun with your toes buried in the sand, choose from a full menu of beverages and lunch specialties prepared at The Beachfront Bar and Grill, then served to you on the beach. If you prefer, eat at the bar while watching TV or in the shade while enjoying the Gulf breeze. A refreshing variety of island favorites, sandwiches, salads and beverages are available. And, as all kids get hungry while playing on the beach, they have created a children's menu for their palate as well. Enjoy!
Toulouse Lounge, After your dinner, stop in for a nightcap at Toulouse lounge, adjoining Sale e Pepe. This relaxing and intimate lounge is an homage to the Belle-Epoque era of Paris and the great artist, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. Dominated by a dramatically lit, 20-foot long mural of Toulouse Lautrec's "Training of the New Girls by Valentin at the Moulin Rouge", the intimate, gas-lit bar and lounge is a favorite meeting and relaxing venue for after-five and after- hours. The full bar is noted for its broad wine selection, exclusive cognacs, aged brandies and exotic martini menu.
Sale E Pepe, Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Sale e Pepe dining room offers gourmet Italian cuisine and authentic ambiance that are simply sublime. The dining experience transports you to romantic Italy with surroundings of aged stone, marble floors, arabesque walls and hand-painted frescoes. Chef Giuliano Matarese and his culinary team create, from scratch daily, a menu straight from his Southern Italian homeland, and pair it with wines from an extensive collection recognized by Wine Spectator magazine.
The Saletta, Enjoy the excellence of the Sale e Pepe menu in the caf-style Saletta. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the restaurant is located within Sale e Pepe and features a more resort-casual atmosphere. The restaurant features large windows overlooking the Terrace and the Gulf, as well as a convivial bar and cafe-style seating.
• The Saletta also features a Happy Hour from 4:30pm-6:00pm, 2-for-1 drinks, and a Bar Bites Menu.
The Terrace, with postcard views of the beach, The Terrace at Sale e Pepe features a more casual atmosphere. Enjoy romantic, alfresco dining featuring breakfast, lunch, and dinner served from the Sale e Pepe menu. In the evening, during a spectacular sunset that inspires a celebration complete with the ringing of a captain's bell, The Terrace offers a resort-casual setting to relax and enjoy a meal outdoors.
Dress Code The dress code is resort casual, please contact the concierge for further details.
2018-2019 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 12/21/2017 - 04/14/2019
• Freshwater heated swimming pool
• Whirlpool spa
• Lounge chairs and pool towels
• Full beach service
• Twice daily maid service
• Steam and dry sauna
• Use of fitness center
• Daily "Smoothie on the beach"
• The minimum age required check in is 21 years old
• A credit card is required at check-in
• No rollaway beds are available
• Mandatory valet parking is at an additional fee to guests
Golf Rates (Shared Cart & Green Fees) Travel Dates: 12/21/2017 - 12/20/2018
• All rounds are per person
• Rate includes green fees and shared golf cart for 18-holes with unlimited green fees per night stay
• All golf requests must be made with the original room reservation request
• Rates do not include taxes or staff gratuities
• Tee time requests must be made in advance through the hotel concierge
• Guests must pay golf rates to wholesaler
• Any golf rates that is not previously arranged will be paid at the rack rate by the guest
• Golf handicaps are not required