Distance from hotel to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), 25 miles (40 kms).
Located on the beach, LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort rests amidst the natural and legendary beauty of Naples in Southwest Florida. A true Florida beach resort known for its spectacular views, unforgettable sunsets and pure white sand. LaPlaya also features Naples waterfront dining with the acclaimed Baleen and SpaTerre - a luxurious and pampering Florida Spa. LaPlaya also offers fine golfing facilities.
- Beach Chairs
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Cabanas (poolside)
- Computer Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Float Mats
- Golf ($)
- Parasailing ($)
- Parking ($)
- Sailboat Rentals ($)
- Spa ($)
- Waverunners ($)
Beach, Leisure, Golf and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years and under.
2018-2019 Resort View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Beachfront - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Resort View, (RSV) Located across a small residential street from the main resort in the Bay Tower, the Resort View accommodations offer sweeping views of the Gulf.
• Approximately 600 square feet, each room features a spacious furnished balcony, king bed with pillow top mattresses, custom fabrics, handcrafted tiles, and endless details.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
Beachfront, (BFT) Guestrooms on floors 3 to 8 in the Gulf Tower offer unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico and its white sand beaches. Featuring pillow-top king bed, custom fabrics, marble bathroom, original artwork and a furnished balcony - perfect for a good read over the ocean or a toast to the bluest skies.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
Each room includes a private balcony, offering sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico and Vanderbilt Bay, canopied iron bed draped with butterfly netting, and woven-rattan chairs.
All accommodations include: bathroom (marble), maid service (twice daily), pillows (goose down), telephone (two-line), bathrobes, CD player, balcony (private), bar (fully stocked) and television.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Tiki Bar, Providing a panoramic poolside retreat, the Tiki Bar in Naples offers South Florida dining to guests with light gourmet fare served in wicker baskets. Choose from options such as jumbo shrimp on ice with cocktail sauce, a large fruit salad with minted honey yogurt, grilled grouper on a Kaiser roll with real tartar sauce or Moms Chicken Salad on a croissant. As fruit smoothies, daiquiris and pina coladas are served complete with umbrellas on top, the poolside getaway has no shortage of cool sweet treats. Starting in October, we will have live music every Friday and Saturday (weather permitting) from 5:00pm-9:00pm.
• Kitchen will remain open till 8:00pm and bar till 9:00pm. This will continue till the end of the year. Tiki Bar is open for lunch and snacks. Attire: Pool attire, resort casual.
Baleen Restaurant, overlooks the beach with a few of the tables right in the sand. Palate-pleasing options include a breakfast menu with a Gulf Coast twist on traditional favorites, such as the crab and avocado eggs Benedict and frittata with lobster, asparagus and brie. The lunch menu features gourmet sandwiches and salads, such as the chopped BLT salad with sugar herb roasted bacon, chopped tomato, jalapeno ranch and sherry bacon dressing. With exceptional entrees such as the flash grilled ahi tuna, rustic three bean ragout wilted spinach, grain mustard aioli and roasted natural chicken with goat cheese dumplings, wild mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes, the dinner menu is truly novel. To brighten up the night, the intimate beach fire pit and Baleen Bar feature a fantastic wine-by-the-glass program, as well as extensive list of martinis and classic cocktails.
Breakfast Hours: 7:00am-11:00am Lunch Hours: Mon-Fri: 11:30am-2:30pm, Sat-Sun: 12:00pm-2:30pm Dinner Hours: 5:30pm-10:00pm
• Age required to check into property is 21.
• Rates are based on Midweek (Sun-Thurs) and Weekend (Fri-Sat) rates
ADA Compliant The staff at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort is committed to ensuring that they meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The staff at the hotel is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of the guests, including those with disabilities are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay.
At LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, they want to make sure all guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Accessible public spaces:
• Public entrance
• Service animals welcome
• Accessible route from public entrance to registration
• Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms
• Accessible route from public entrance to restaurant
• Accessible route from public entrance to meeting rooms
• Accessible route from public entrance to SpaTerre and fitness center
• Accessible route from public entrance to bars and pool area
• Valet parking
• Self-parking area for cars and vans upon request
Resort Fee and Inclusions Travel Dates: 12/23/2017 - 01/31/2019
The resort fee is payable by guests directly at hotel.
Resort Fee Inclusions:
• Wireless internet access
• Local and toll free calls
• Access to the Press Reader
• In room coffee
• Beach chairs and towels
• Pool access
• Access to the fitness center