Distance from hotel to Pompeii and Vesuvius (by car/train), 30 minutes. Distance from hotel to Airport, 1 hours. Distance from hotel to Town, 3 minutes. Distance from hotel to Capri (by Hydrofoil), 20 minutes. Distance from hotel to Positano, 13 kms (8 miles). Distance from hotel to Amalfi, 25 kms (16 miles). Distance from hotel to Roma, 250 kms (155 miles). Distance from hotel to Naples, 50 kms (31 miles).
Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria, Sorrento is a luxury hotel with great charm and a long history, unlike any other in Italy. Founded by the Fiorentino family in 1834, the hotel is celebrating 180 years of business under the direction of the family, now in its fifth generation. Located in Sorrento's historic centre with its famous terrace offering breath-taking views over the Gulf of Naples and Vesuvius, Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria is easily accessible by both land and sea, and also perfectly positioned for visits to the Amalfi coast, Capri, Ischia, Naples and historic sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria is one of the Leading Hotels of the World, offering its guests luxury service with the greatest comforts: luxury suites and rooms with sea views, a private garden, swimming pool with hydro-massage/jacuzzi, exclusive luxury boutique holistic Spa with wellbeing and beauty treatments, panoramic terrace, free WiFi, bar, the gourmet restaurant Terrazza Bosquet, grill restaurant, meeting room, children's playground, citrus grove and private parking. The Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria is one of the Leading Hotels of the World and a member of Virtuoso.
- Accommodations (97)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Barber Shop ($)
- Bars (2)
- Basketball Court
- Beach (nearby)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Cooking (classes) ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Elevators (4)
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Room
- Float Mats
- Floors (7)
- Front Desk
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pets (allowed)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Restaurants (3)
- Rooms (79)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Shoe Shine
- Snack Bar
- Suites (18)
- Towels (pool)
- Umbrellas (pool)
- Wedding Coordinator
Adventure (for active adults),, Dive, Family Friendly, Wedding, Pet Friendly, Romance, Spa and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
• Garden View - 2 adults.
• Superior Partial Sea View - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Sea View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Garden View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Superior Partial Sea View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Deluxe Sea View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Suite Deluxe Sea View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• One of a Kind Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Garden View(*), Overlooking the garden, this room is elaborately furnished and decorated with Renaissance style trompe l'oeils.
• There is a marble bathroom and veranda.
Superior Partial Sea View(*), Overlooking the Gulf of Naples, the classic room with sea view is furnished with fin de sicle pieces and elaborately decorated with geometric and floral stencils. There is a marble bathroom, wood or tiled floor and veranda.
Deluxe Sea View(*), Paved in Vietri ceramics, the deluxe room has a reading/relaxation corner with sofa bed, marble bath- room and veranda where you can enjoy the breathtaking view over the Gulf of Naples.
Junior Suite Garden View, Consisting of bedroom, sitting room, one or two marble bathrooms, spacious terrace (50-60 square meters), these suites overlook the hotel's splendid citrus and olive orchards. Tastefully furnished, the fabrics and decor reflect the colours of the garden.
Junior Suite Superior Partial Sea View, The elaborately furnished Junior Suite Superior side sea view features bed- room, lounge area or separate sitting room, with marble bathroom and wood or Vietri tiled floor. It is facing side- ways the Gulf of Naples.
Junior Suite Deluxe Sea View, The elaborately furnished and lavish Junior Suite sea view features bedroom, lounge area or separate sitting room, with marble bathroom and wood or Vietri tiled floor. It overlooks the Gulf of Naples.
Suite Deluxe Sea View, The Deluxe suites at Excelsior Vittoria are the ultimate in luxury and comfort.
• Each has its own history, often made by the passing of the many celebrities who have stayed here in the romatic back- drop of the Sorrento peninsula.
One Of A Kind Suite, a suite with sea view are in honor of past celebrities who stayed at the hotel. They have balcony or terrace. Please take note that each room of "one of a kind suite" is different. The only common thing is that they have been occupied by famous people in the past.
• The 97 rooms are located in the three adjoining buildings of La Vittoria, La Favorita and La Rivale, which form the hotel complex. All rooms are en suite and have satellite TV, direct telephone, mini-bar, air conditioning and safe box, wifi. Most rooms have a balcony or terrace with unrivalled views over the Bay of Naples or the hotel's lush garden.
Staying in one of the Excelsior Vittoria's suites and junior suites, guests experience comfort.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: bathrobes, balcony, bathtub (private), safe (in accommodation), blackout drapes, safe deposit box, crib (on request), sprinkler system, data port, turndown service, desk, wake-up calls, , heating, housekeeping, internet access (high speed, wireless), iron (on request), ironing board (on request), mini-bar, non-smoking accommodations (available on request), air conditioning, radio, alarm clock, rollaway bed (on request), room service (24-hour), television (cable, satellite): (2) and telephones: (2).
Coffee/tea Maker Only Suites free
Dvd Player Only in Suites
Maid Service On Request
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
L'orangerie Poolside Bar, Featuring the same colours of the nearby pool, the pool bar offers in addition to drinks and snacks also fruit salads, desserts and fresh tasty ice- creams prepared by the pastry chefs of the hotel.
Vittoria Bar, Open all year round and equipped with air conditioning, the Vittoria Bar offers guests a fine selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails, appetizers, snacks. The perfect location to enjoy a glass of wine, for a quick break or a convivial gathering. Enjoy the comfort and the exquisite elegance of the winter garden or the panoramic Vittoria terrace, facing the Bay of Naples, with pleasant live musical entertainment.
Vittoria Breakfast Room, featuring large windows overlooking the Bay of Naples and beautifulauthentic Nineteenth century wall decoration, is a splendid location with great emotional impact. The Vittoria room is where the American buffet breakfast is served. A wide range of hot and cold dishes, desserts and homemade jams, including the excellent marmalade, prepared with the oranges from the hotels garden. Breakfast also includes a selection of organic food.
L'orangerie Poolside Restaurant, L'Orangerie Poolside Restaurant, offers delicious favorites in a relaxed and comfortable setting. Located in the orange grove by the pool area, L'Orangerie is open every day for lunch and dinner during the summer season. They create the mouth-watering dishes using three principles at L'Orangerie:
• Mediterranean character, absolute quality in raw materials and modernity. The menu supports local food producers and regional flavours.
• At night, the restaurant's bar transforms into a glamorous lounge area serving late night tapas style, delicious small plates and local and international wines and exotic specialty cocktails. Come and experience great food, funky music and fun times.
Terrazza Bosquet, The Michelin starred gourmet restaurant Terrazza Bosquet offers an elegant combination of regional and Mediterranean cuisine, using fresh, local produce including a variety of citrus fruits from the hotel's own orange grove. A selection of the Chef's exquisite Neapolitan specialties is also available from LOrangerie poolside bar and restaurant throughout the day. Come and watch the sunset and take in the spectacular views while tantalising your taste buds with some delights from the chef and his team.
• The Vittoria Restaurant will be closed from October-February.
Half Board - HB Half Board aka Modified American Plan (two meals:
• breakfast and dinner, typically no beverages
• Booking Dates: 04/03/2017 - 01/08/2018
• Travel Dates: 04/03/2017 - 01/08/2018
• Passengers are responsible for paying the Sorrento city tax to the hotel upon check-out. The city tax charged is per person, per day.
• This is a seasonal hotel.
• Minimum check-in age is 18.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Ischia: 25 kilometers(16 miles)
• Hercolanum: 45 kilometers(28 miles)