Distance from hotel to Ciampino Airport (CIA), 27 kms (17 miles). Distance from hotel to Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (FCO), 35 kms (22 miles).
The most noble and prestigious heart of the Eternal City awaits you: let yourself be charmed by Rome and by the Hotel Splendid Royal. It's hard to resist the magical allure of Via Veneto, impossible not to be attracted by the refined style and elegant sophistication the hotel offers its guests. Come in and experience innovative luxury, complete comfort, the atmosphere of times past and modern technology.
The Eternal City is one of the most romantic places on earth, it is the dream destination of tourists, beloved by artists and film directors. It is the perfect setting for living your romance to the full, like in a film. Choose from one of these great proposals!
A luxury hotel in the heart of one of the most romantic cities in the world.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services (on request) ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Butler Service (on request) ($)
- Car Rentals (on request) ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Elevators (3)
- Fitness Room
- Floors (7)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access
- Laundry Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms (3) ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Parking Garage (nearby) ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Turndown Service
Business, Golf, Wedding, Romance, Spa and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
• Classic - 2 adults.
• Superior - 2 adults.
• Deluxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Premium Deluxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Deluxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Terrace - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Villa Borghese Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Presidential Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Classic(*), Intimate, elegant and discreet interiors, Classic rooms offer intimacy and relaxation, ideally suited to those in Rome for business or leisure seeking the perfect hotel in which to unwind for a while from the bustling life of the Italian capital. These rooms have the same furniture, decorations and technology as the Superior class rooms, and even the quality of sleep is the same, the room has the exact same latest generation bed. You can enjoy the most Baroque side of Rome, that of the historical center of Rome, a short walk from your Classic Room, at any time of day.
Superior, Warmth, class and elegance are the distinctive traits of the Hotel Splendid Royal, characteristics you will find echoed in these oases of luxury created to give guests unforgettable memories. Immerse yourself in exclusivity, in a perfect fusion of antique details and modern solutions for your own personal comfort. Surround yourself with the beauty of times past as seen in the stucco, vintage furniture and wood paneling. Get ready to enjoy a truly relaxing stay protected by the inner courtyard of this historic palazzo, the liveliness of Rome just around the corner.
Deluxe(*), Well-appointed and luxurious but also intimate and reserved, then the Deluxe Double is the ideal solution for you, the perfect room from which to enjoy your stay in Rome. Relax as you admire the elegant interior and enjoy the many comforts that give the suite a modern flair.
• You will rediscover your inner peace as you look out over the luxuriant green of Villa Borghese Park, while in the larger room you can enjoy the peace and silence looking out over the quiet inner courtyard of the palazzo.
Premium Deluxe(*), Imagine waking up in the morning, opening the-door to the terrace and asking yourself if you are really in a Deluxe room or in a Superior category room. What a delight! All of Rome is at your feet, all the hustle and bustle that rumbles along its streets stay right there, down below, just barely audible. All you have to do is close the doors to enjoy the beauty of your typically Splendide Royal room, with fine drapery that echoes the colors of the Vatican, and the comfort that will make your stay in the capital of Italy a restful one.
Junior Suite Deluxe(*), More than a room, it is a unique space in the Hotel Splendid Royal. Your Junior Suite Deluxe is a royal gem where the pleasures include sipping a delicious cup of coffee relaxed in an armchair in the elegant Rococo sitting room and sleeping on what seems like a soft cloud. The Junior Suite Deluxe is ideal for enjoying Rome from above, for getting the most out of the experience that the Splendid Royal Roma offers it most demanding guests.
Junior Suite With Terrace(*), An elegant and special treat, a room that goes beyond the classic hotel guest room. The Junior Suite with terrace is a delight and a must if elegance and comfort are what you seek. But there's more, this room offers you an enchanting view over Rome that has no equal, a view that becomes even more magical as the sun sets over the Eternal City, dipping down behind the dome of St. Peter's. Truly a show within a show.
Suite(*), When the doors of your suite open, you'll be so pleased you chose your space in the heart of Rome so well! Beautifully renovated with marble bathrooms that are larger than ever, the suite with terrace invites you to enjoy the rooms and all its comforts. It includes an elegant sitting room in which to relax or work surrounded by fine furniture. You even have a small sitting room on the terrace to enjoy the fresh breeze of spring and summer evenings in the heart of Rome.
Villa Borghese Suite(*), There are gems to look at, gems to be worn, and gems to be lived in! The Villa Borghese Suite is a gem of precious and exclusive beauty that is the perfect place to come relax in after a long day of exploring the capital of Italy. Let yourself be won over by the 62 sqaure meter panoramic terrace blessed with a unique view that will give you all the emotions of a truly unique vista over the lush gardens of Villa Borghese and the old Aurelian walls.
• The rooms of the suite are beautifully appointed, there is a lovely bathroom and fine furniture, and the plants and flowers typical of Roman rooftop terraces create a magical atmosphere that has no equal.
Presidential Suite(*), Enjoy the discrete and attentive luxury of the Presidential Suite on the sixth floor of the Hotel. Plush furnishings and modern comfort will surround you, dotted with antique touches and innovative design details. A large suite that can have one, two or even three communicating rooms, an always perfect solution to accommodate your entire family in complete comfort. The spectacular elegance of the interior is just a prelude to the majestic panorama that awaits you, a beautiful view of the Eternal City that the gorgeous terrace provides you with every day of your stay.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: housekeeping, wake-up calls, maid service, mini-bar, non-smoking accommodations, radio, room service (24-hour), air conditioning, safe, alarm clock, shower, bathrobes, smoke detector, bathroom (ensuite), bathtub, soundproof, blackout drapes, sprinkler system, crib (upon request), telephone, desk, television (remote controlled), hairdryer, turndown service, heating and internet access:
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Crystal Lounge, A play of mirrors and charming reflections of great beauty play with elegant transparencies in the most celebrated and exclusive ballroom of the Eternal City. Located on the sixth floor of the Hotel Splendide Royal, the Crystal Lounge looks out over Villa Borghese Park and provides a very elegant setting in which to enjoy the spectacular Mirabelle breakfast. The unforgettable panorama of the historical center of Rome and the Basilica of St. Peter will linger forever in your mind.
Mirabelle, The eyes and palate are both rewarded. You'll find all the ingredients you'll need to enjoy a complete sensorial experience.
• Fine food, a triumph of eclectic gastronomic delights, local and international dishes. The service is impeccable, the setting exclusive, the panoramic view unforgettable. The Mirabelle is, in fact, one of the city's most elegant roof-garden restaurants, where the service and the quality of the food blend seamlessly with the breathtaking views over the Eternal City.
• With its reputation for exclusivity and excellence, the Splendide Royal boasts one of the most elegant "gourmet terraces" in Rome. The Mirabelle, an exclusive meeting point among the Italian and International "bel mondo", is considered to be among the very best restaurants in the city.
The restaurant is located on the hotel's 7th floor, where huge glass terrace doors open out onto a view of breath taking beauty: a panorama which sweeps across the city from the 19th century palaces of Pinciano, Villa Medici, Trinita dei Monti all the way to Saint Peter's and to the Gianicolo. Eyes but also taste buds are rewarded during what is an undeniably unique dining experience.
• Rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast.
• Passengers are responsible for Rome city tax which is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Roman Forum: 1.5 kilometers(1 mile)
• Spanish Steps: 0.5 kilometers(0 miles)
• Historical Center: 0.5 kilometers(0 miles)
• San Peters and Sixteen Chapel: 1.5 kilometers(1 mile)
• Coliseum: 1.5 kilometers(1 mile)