Distance from Hotel to Ciampino, 15 kms (9 miles). Distance from Hotel to Leonardo da Vinci, 35 kms (22 miles).
The Baglioni Hotel Regina is situated on Via Veneto, one of the most famous streets in Rome during la Dolce Vita time and a few minutes away from the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and the elegant shopping area. The Hotel is a refined combination of luxury of past times in perfect harmony with a modern concept of cosmopolitan hospitality. The 103 rooms, with internal furnishing in Art Deco and classic style, guarantee a unique atmosphere.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Bar ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center ($)
- Butler Service ($)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Internet Access (high-speed)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Lounges ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Spa ($)
- Valet Service ($)
Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 15 years old.
• Superior - 2 adults.
• Deluxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Grand Deluxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Superior, Average room size is 25 square meters/270 square feet to 30 square meters/320 square feet. The Baglioni Hotel Regina has 33 Superior Rooms, ideal for those who love traditional Italian style characterized by antique furniture, rich brocades and precious Murano hand-blown chandeliers. Some Superior Rooms are distinguished by silk tapestries, others by the elegant furnishings in shades of brown. The bathrooms are spacious and decorated with elegant marble. All Superior Rooms are equipped with free high speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Deluxe, Average room size is from 30 square meters/320 square feet to 35 square meters/375 square feet. The 36 Deluxe Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Part of the rooms overlook the Via Veneto and some have a comfortable private balcony, typical of an original Liberty-style residence such as Baglioni Hotel Regina. Some Deluxe Rooms are characterized by a traditional style with antique decor, precious silk tapestry, damask and Murano crystal chandeliers, while others offer a more innovative design, defined by fine marble floors and original Art Deco furniture. In each Deluxe Room there is a space with armchairs, coffee table and a functional area designed for business, with a desk and free high speed wired and wireless Internet access. The bathrooms are bright, spacious and decorated with typical Italian marble.
Grand Deluxe, Average room size is 40 square meters/430 square feet. The 16 Grand Deluxe Rooms have been recently renovated in Art, Deco style.
• These accommodations feature tapestries in refined combination of colors, precious fabrics, Murano hand-blown chandeliers, original furniture and marble floors. Grand Deluxe Rooms are spacious, with high ceilings and sophisticated design. The rooms have a comfortable sitting area with coffee table and a work angle equipped with writing desk and free high speed wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms are spacious and decorated with precious Italian marble.
Junior Suite(*), Average room size is 45 square meters/484 square feet.
• Intimate yet spacious, the 10 Junior Suites have been recently renovated and are a perfect blend of design and comfort. This accommodation reflects Art Deco style in an elegant combination of colors, textiles, original furnishing details, precious marble floors and interior design objects. Some Junior Suites have French style balconies overlooking the famous Via Veneto. A large entrance, a spacious sitting area with armchairs and coffee table and an equipped working angle with flat-screen Satellite television create an elegant space suitable for both business and leisure travelers.
All Junior Suite guests benefit from the following added values: American Buffet Breakfast, One complimentary garment pressing, VIP treatment, Multilingual Concierge service, available 24 hours a day, free high speed wired and wireless Internet access, IPod docking station, and toiletries.
Suite(*), Average room size is from 50 square meters/540 square feet to 65 square meters/700 square feet. The 5 spacious Suites of the Baglioni Hotel Regina, some of which have private balconies, are facing the lively Via Veneto or over-looking the city. This accommodation offers guests a choice between a traditional Italian style or a more Art Deco ambience. The Italian elegance is represented by antique furniture, silk tapestry and rich damask fabrics. Art Deco interiors have sophisticated decorated marble floors, original furniture and details. The comfortable living room is furnished with armchairs, precious ornaments, Ipod docking station and tea table. This space is combined with a practical working area able to meet the needs of business guests and equipped with a desk and free high speed wired and wireless Internet access. The bathrooms are decorated with original Italian marble.
All Suite guests benefit from the following added values: American Buffet Breakfast or free in room a la carte, Two complimentary garment pressing, Unpacking and packing service, VIP treatment, Multilingual Concierge service, available 24 hours a day, free high speed wired and wireless Internet access, free local calls, free films and television programmes on request, and IPod docking station.
Dolce Vita Suite(*), There is no better way to start your day than with a view of Rome's most famous street, Via Veneto. Furnished in Art Deco style, this Suite has a strong character also thanks to the sumptuous black marble floor that gives a particular majesty and charm.
Margherita Suite(*), Not all hotels offer a terraced suite with a Jacuzzi in the heart of Rome, overlooking the capital's characteristic streets.
• We have the good fortune and privilege to offer this to you. Decorated in Classic style, the Margherita Suite has marble floors and original Murano chandeliers that make it unique.
Regina Suite(*), is perfect for any use, adaptable to the needs of business guests wishing to make the most of this versatile space for small meetings. The Suite can be connected to the adjacent Deluxe Room. In addition, the Via Veneto hotel wing at the fourth floor is available for private use creating a luxury Suite with four bedrooms, composed of the Regina Suite, two Art Deco Grand Deluxe Rooms and one Deluxe Room. A special feature of this location is the fascinating view over the former official residence of the Queen of Italy, which is now the U.S. Embassy.
• Ideal for families.
Ludovisi Suite(*), Located on the 7th floor of the Baglioni Hotel Regina, the Ludovisi Suite is a genuine private apartment in the heart of Rome.
• A terrace from where you can enjoy an exceptional and unique panorama runs around the entire Suite, that consists of a living area, dining room, 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Thanks to its special structure it can be divided and booked in various different combinations.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: bathrobes, balcony, crib, , housekeeping, internet access (high speed), mini-bar, non-smoking accommodations, rollaway bed (on request), room service (24-hour), safe deposit box, telephone, , Jacuzzi, wake-up calls, air conditioning and bathroom (ensuite).
Accommodations (for Physically Challenged Guests) ADA Accessible
Cd/dvd Player Available in some rooms.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Caffe Baglioni, For breakfast, a coffee or a relaxing tea, you will find the Caffe Baglioni in the hotel's welcoming Lobby, warmed by an elegant fireplace. Open from 7:00am until midday.
Brunello Lounge And Restaurant, With its exclusive independent entrance on Via Veneto, welcomes clients to a unique atmosphere which unites traditional Italian elegance with contemporary design. It is an ideal location in which to sample dishes of Mediterranean flavor made from extremely high-quality products. It is one of the most innovative lounges in Rome, perfect for a refined dinner but also for tasting imaginative cocktails. Restaurant Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday:
• 12:00pm-11:00pm (dinner); Lunch from midday until 3:00pm; Dinner from 7:30pm-11:00 pm Lounge Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday: 12:00pm-1:00am
• Complimentary Use of Fitness Center and Sauna
• Discount at Brunello Lounge and Restaurant
• Discount at Hotel Spa
• Rates are inclusive of full buffet breakfast.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the Rome city tax to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day.
Group Policy should contact the group department for assistance.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Spanish Steps: 5 minutes by walking
• Borghese Gallery: 5 minutes by walking
• Trevi Fountain: 5 minutes by walking