Distance from Hotel to Fiumicino Leonardo Da Vinci Airport (FCO), 25 miles (40 kms). Distance from hotel to Civitavecchia Cruise ship dock, 50 miles (81 kms). Distance from Hotel to Ciampino Airport (CIA), 19 miles (31 kms).
Overlooking Bernini's Triton Fountain, the Barocco is a boutique hotel located in an old aristocratic building in the heart of Baroque Rome. Carefully refurbished in 2010 to offer guests superior standards of comfort and style, the Barocco has followed the example of leading international hotels, becoming 100% smoke-free.
Attention to detail, absolute cleanliness, unique and highly sought-after rooms, an atmosphere from times past, and 21st century technology, make guests' stay at the Barocco, a warm Italian experience full of magic.
- Accommodations (41)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Business Services
- Currency Exchange
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Internet Access (high-speed)
- Laundry Service
- Medical Services ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (nearby) ($)
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 2 years old for regular rooms and 12 for Suites.
2017-2018 Deluxe Double - 2 adults.
• Classic Single - 1 adult.
• Superior Double - 2 adults.
• Junior Suite Light & Sight - 2 adults.
• Junior Suite with Terrace and Pool View - 2 adults.
• Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Deluxe Double, Room size is 173 square feet (bathroom not included). View is Street or Barberini Square. A reference point for those who are looking for prestige in an exclusive location. The comfort of well designed areas with class and innovative services. The new deluxe rooms are designed to pamper the guests. They feature a king size bed (some with canopies), a large bathroom with chromotherapy (and aroma- therapy), shower or bathtub, flat screen televisions with Sky (more than 200 television and radio channels), high- speed internet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Classic Single(*), Room size is 130 square feet (bathroom not included). View is Inner side. This room is ideal for those who seek style even whilst travelling on business. The double classic for single use at the Hotel Barocco guarantees a comfortable and refined experience. The furnishings are classical, with a double bed featuring a "total relax" mattress; marble bathroom with shower; mini- bar; electronic safe, flat screen television with Sky offering 200 television and radio channels; high-speed internet via cable and wi-fi.
• Bedding: 1 double bed.
Superior Double, Room size is 151 square feet (bathroom not included). View is of the Street or Inner size. The solution for travellers who would like to combine extra comfort to prestige and class. The superior double has custom made furnishings, elements in Roman travertine, brocade or tafta curtains, queen size bed with memoryfoam topper and a large bathroom for complete relaxation with a shower. Other features include: minibar, electronic safe, flat screen televisions with SKY (more than 200 television and radio channels) and high-speed internet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Junior Suite With Terrace And Pool View(*), A real love nest with a large terrace over Piazza Barberini, an outdoor tub under a gazebo, one queen bed. Room size is 250 square feet/ 23 square meters including bathroom.
Suite(*), The spacious, bright environment, and the splendid views of the city, together with the elegant decor and the exquisite attention to the smallest of details, are sure to make your stay in the Barocco Suite a truly unique experience. Room size is 345 square feet/32 square meters including bathroom. One king bed plus a sofa single bed.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Junior Suite Light & Sight, Enjoy the luxury over the Triton Fountain as you admire the lights of the city. This splended Junior Suite is ideal for those who love open space and the noble elegance of Baroque style.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, desk, hairdryer, internet access (high speed), wake-up calls, radio, safe (in accommodation), soundproof, telephone and mini-bar.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Barocco Bar, Open late afternoon to late night for cocktails.
• Coffee and tea service from close of breakfast to early afternoon.
• Bathrobe with flower
• Fresh fruit basket in the room upon arrival
• Rates are inclusive of full buffet breakfast.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the Rome city tax to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day. Children under 10 years of age are exempt.
• Please Note:
• The historical building is not able to provide physically challenged facilities. There are many stairs and steps.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Villa Borghese park: 600 meters
• Coliseum: 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• Bernini's Bee Fountain: 50 meters
• Via Condotti (designer shops): 400 meters
• Trastevere district (nightlife): 1 mile(2 kms)
• Termini (central train station) : 900 meters
• Bernini's Triton Fountain
• Roman Forum : 1 mile(2 kms)
• National Gallery of Ancient Art: 150 meters
• Vatican City : 2 miles(3 kms)
• Trevi Fountain: 550 meters
• River Tiber: 900 meters
• Via Veneto (dining, shopping, nightlife): 50 meters
• Spanish Steps : 400 meters
• Pantheon: 0.5 miles(1 km)