Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Licenciado Gustavo Daz Ordaz International Airport (PVR), 1.5 miles (2 kms).
The Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa is nestled between the Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay. This Puerto Vallarta resort features guestrooms with luxurious bedding, contemporary bathrooms, decor with Mexican inspired colors and patterns, four world-class restaurants and exquisite updates to the banquet facilities and business meeting rooms. The Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa features Ohtli Spa, the most spacious and luxurious full service resort spa in Puerto Vallarta. The kid's club offers activities for kids ages 4 to 12. Golfers will enjoy easy access to some of the finest Puerto Vallarta golf courses. The resort's sandy beach offers lounge chairs, umbrellas, sunshine and the perfect setting for a memorable destination wedding. The hotel is directly on the beach and has 433 rooms including 29 suites and 4 handicapped rooms (these rooms are located on the 1st floor). All rooms have balconies. From family-friendly fun to romantic getaways, the Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa creates the ideal Puerto Vallarta vacation.
- Activities Desk
- Aqua Cycles
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (3)
- Beauty Shop ($)
- Business Center
- Children's Activities
- Fishing (deep sea)$
- Golf ($)
- Jet Skiing $ ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (freshwater)
- Restaurants (4)
- Shops ($)
- Volleyball (pool)
- Water Skiing
- Waverunners ($)
- Wedding Services
Spa and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
Gardenview - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Banderas Ocean Pool View - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
Garden View, (GDV) This room is 453 square feet and located on the lower floor.
• Number of accommodations: 8 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Oceanview Number of accommodations: 12 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean or Pool.
1/1/2018 - 12/31/2018 Banderas Ocean Pool View, 338 square feet/30 square meters, air conditioned, living/sitting area, windows may be opened, windows are floor to ceiling.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
• Please be advised that if physically challenged guests need accessible rooms, they are located in the Garden View accommodations (ground floor with double bedding).
All accommodations include: air conditioning, alarm clock, hairdryer, iPod docking station, iron, water system (purified), mini-bar, rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (electronic), television (flat screen) and ironing board.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Lobby Bar, Lobby Bar offers an amazing view of the ocean, mountains and pool area. Enjoy live music along with an exquisite variety of margaritas, martinis and tequilas.
Deli Los Mangos, A variety of coffees, wines, snacks, ice creams and sandwiches for all tastes.
Ceviche & Tequila Bar, The Ceviche & Tequila Bar has more than 180 different tequilas, 12 kinds of draft beer, exclusive author cocktails and a great variety of ceviches. Open for lunch and dinner.
La Estancia, Open for breakfast buffet and a la carte and dinner a la carte. The resort's main restaurant spoils guests with bountiful buffets or a la carte options from prime cut steaks and fresh seafood to Mexican cuisine. La Estancia integrates Mexican old world charm and contemporary designs and boasts signature dishes, contemporary furniture, an open air kitchen/buffet, and a wine cellar.
Las Casitas, Las Casitas offers a more casual menu for breakfast, lunch, or dinner just steps from the beach. Fresh salads, seafood and traditional Mexican dishes highlight the open-air enclave.
Mikado, Mikado - named after the Japanese word meaning emporium - serves authentic Japanese teppanyaki (table-side hibachi) and sushi, freshly prepared before the guests, in the sushi bar. The setting features black wooden tables and chairs, wooden floors, Japanese music and lighted displays of traditional kimonos to set the soothing, elegant ambiance.
Champions Sports Bar, Champions is the perfect setting to catch the "big game" on two big screen and 21 LCD's. It combines favorite American dishes with an exciting atmosphere and three pool tables.
Buffet Breakfast (ET) - Buffet Breakfast
• Booking Dates: 08/03/2017 - 12/31/2018
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018
• Children 3 years of age and under eat breakfast free from the children's menu when dining with adults.
• Children 4 to 12 years old pay a reduced rate for breakfast, per day, from the children's menu at the La Estancia Restaurant (inclusive of 16% tax and 15% service).
• Chaise lounges
• Use of Fitness Center
• Towels (beach)
2017-2018 Resort Fee Information:
• Travel Dates: 11/15/2017 - 12/31/2018
A Resort Fee will now be added to the rates for 2017 & 2018. It is applicable to both the European Plan (EP) and All Inclusive Plan (AI) rates. Please review the resort fee inclusions below.
• Two welcome drinks (Beer, Margarita or Mojito), valid in the hotel outlets, does not include room service.
• Complimentary enhanced Wi-Fi access in guest room and hotel public areas.
• Two bottles of water and two coffee packages in the room (per day).
• Complimentary use of bicycles for two. Maximum of 2 hours per day. Limited availability. Please reserve at the activities center.
• Tequila tasting for two. Check with the concierge for schedule. Limited availability.
• Use of kayaks and paddle boards. Limited availability, please reserve in advance at the activities center.
• Access to the Spa wellness areas. Maximum two hours per day. Limited availability, please reserve with the Spa concierge.
• Use of tennis courts and tennis racquets. Limited availability, please reserve with the Spa concierge.
• Recreation activities including volleyball, ping-pong, Jenga, aqua aerobics, Spanish Lessons and more. Guests can check for activities schedule and daily schedule at the activities center by he pool. Some activities may have limited availability.
• Use of basketball court and balls. Limited availability, please reserve at the activities center.
• Please Note:
• To enjoy Resort Fee benefits and services customers require reservation in advance upon hotel check-in.
• Resort Fee is a compulsory fee and cannot be exchanged for any other service/benefit not fully described above.
• Resort Fee benefits and inclusions as described above are set per room, for 1-4 People maximum per room.
• Benefits/services purchased in the resort fee are not exchangeable; require reservations in advance upon hotel check-in and are not combinable with other promotions.
• No refunds for unused services or benefits will be credited and resort fee no cash value.
• Formerly the CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa.