Distance from hotel to town of Higuey, 58 minutes. Distance from hotel to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), 20 minutes.
One of the best all inclusive Beach Resort offers: 12 restaurants (8 a la carte with an extensive wine list to choose from at no extra charge), 10 bars with some premium brand drinks included, all spa facilities, casino, 536 luxurious "American Friendly" Junior Suites.
25 miles away from Higuey and 122 miles from the capital Santo Domingo. 1 1/2 hours distance from the airport of La Romana.
- Activities Desk
- Aerobics (water)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Health Spa
- Horseback Riding ($)
- Laundry Service
- Ping Pong
- Restaurants (12)
- Shops ($)
- Shows (evening)
- Theme Parties
• Adventure and Action Park with Climbing Wall, Batting Cage, Bicycles, and Archery.
• Huge lake-style swimming pool
• Mangrove forest & ecological park
• Fitness center with weight room, gym, sauna, spinning classes, and Jacuzzi
• Meeting rooms for up to 600 participants
• Car and motorbike rentals nearby
• Private area for the Royal Service guests at the beach
• New massage cabins at the spa pool with new treatments.
• Private area for the Royal Service guests at the beach.
• Mini club
• Nature walks Room Service: ($) As of July 1st, 2017, there will be a service charge for room service. Delivery fee will not be applicable for Royal Service, Family Concierge, The Reserve & The Reserve Beach. Golf Cocotal Golf & Country Club, 27 holes To view a map of the resort, ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
Children under 18 years of age not allowed in the Royal Service Rooms.
• Paradisus Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Luxury Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Royal Service Garden View Suite - 3 adults. Royal Service Ocean View Suite - 3 adults.
• Royal Service Ocean Front Suite - 3 adults.
Paradisus Junior Suite, 504 Square foot guest room with living area with comfortable sofa and a private terrace or balcony, cable TV, a daily stocked mini bar, coffee maker, individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan, an iron with ironing board, and Wi-Fi available in the room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Luxury Junior Suite, (LJS) Completely renovated 504 square feet guest room with living area, comfortable sofa and a private balcony, cable TV, a daily stocked mini bar, coffee maker, individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan, an iron with ironing board, and Wi-Fi available in the room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Royal Service Garden View Suite, This oversized guest suite is elegantly decorated in the tones of the Caribbean that complement the superb views of Punta Cana's lush tropical gardens. A separate seating area is equipped with a sofa for added comfort. Room size is 504 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Royal Service Ocean View Suite, Spacious, elegant guest room with ocean views, conditioned with a luxurious bathroom with Jacuzzi for two. This suite also offers a spacious living room area and all of the personalized luxuries, amenities, Wi-Fi available in rooms ($), and indulgences of Royal Services.
Royal Service Ocean Front Suite, For adults only (over 18). These elegant Royal Service suites are ideal for couples seeking a romantic break. They offer stunning views of the Caribbean Ocean and are stylishly decorated with dark mahogany furniture. Enter your own private sanctuary of elegance and tranquility and enjoy the exclusivity of Royal Service designed for adults only.
• These suites come with a lounge with a sofa for greater comfort. The Royal Service Imperial Romance Suites Ocean View are equipped with 1 king size bed or two full beds (on request on arrival at the hotel) and offer superior amenities.
Royal Service Exclusive Benefits:
• All Royal Service Suites include the following additional luxury services and amenities:
• For adults only (over 18 years old)
• Discreet, effective assistance of certified butler
• Accommodation in luxurious suites.
• Special turn down services
• Free cellphone to call your butler & received international call out of charge
• Pre arrival form to allow butlers to personalize the experience of every guest.
• Preferential reservations in the a la carte restaurants, Yhi spa and sports, entertainment and leisure activities.
• Access to the private royal service pool with pool concierge
• Access to the private royal service beach with bali beds and concierge service
• Exclusive La Palapa restaurant with panoramic views of the beach or the pool, reserved for royal service guests
• Complimentary use of the water ritual facility at Yhi spa
• Our exclusive royal service VIP lounge with private check in/check-out, library with magazines, international news- papers, cultural corner, WiFi, premium bar and snack.
All accommodations include: balcony or terrace, bathroom, coffee maker, hairdryer, alarm clock, safety deposit box, telephone (direct dial), air conditioning and mini-bar.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Winery, As you look behind their glass lined walls, you enter the novel and heady concept of The Winery. A fantastic space dedicated to wine, in all its splendor and in all its different forms. Enjoy a dinner with the perfect wine pairing, take part in one of the guided wine sampling sessions or the weekly workshops, or simply pass by to enjoy a good wine and buy a bottle to be enjoyed whenever you fancy it.
• Whether you are a fan or not of this drink, enter its fascinating world and learn something from the expert sommeliers and enjoy life!
Aqua, At Aqua you can enjoy the most distinguished and cutting-edge Italian and Mediterranean cuisine for an a la carte lunch or dinner. Enjoy exquisite meat dishes, carpaccios with the freshest ingredients or select risottos and pastas in a unique restaurant located over the water with pretty gazebos. A warm and tranquil atmosphere and, due to the privacy it offers, the favourite place for couples who wish to enjoy a romantic dinner. Live the renaissance of authentic Italian cuisine. Buon appetito!
Bana, From a delicious sushi to the traditional wok, passing through teppanyaki, enjoy Japanese cuisine as you never have before. The chef's culinary spectacle is the starting point for an evening that will leave you open mouthed. Whether sitting in front of one of the hot plates or at a table, Bana promises a surprising and unforgettable dining experience.
Fuego(*), Feel the fire and passion of a true Latin restaurant, taste it in every dish fused with touches from other worldly cuisines.
• Enjoy top quality dishes from a fresh ceviche, a churrasco, or tatakis and dishes where raw fish is the main ingredient. To round off the evening, try one of the delicious desserts, creamy mousses with coconut and lime or the even more fabulous chocolate delicacies. Dine in an authentic, elegant restaurant. Enjoy the show!
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Gabi Beach, A spacious and beautiful place on the beachfront, a chic yet casual restaurant where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner and the most exquisite gastronomical delicacies. To start the day with some energy, a magnificent full breakfast: recently squeezed tropical fruit juices, freshly made omelettes and crepes and other sweet and savory options. For lunch and dinner, the restaurant offers varied international cuisine: salads, starters, sushi, meat and fish dishes and desserts. The best place overlooking the sea!
Gabi Club, at club you can enjoy a great buffet style breakfast, lunch or dinner, as well as the possibility of an a la carte dinner, if you prefer. With a relaxed atmosphere and a sophisticated, cutting-edge design, be seduced by the most innovative international cuisine. A spectacular place, located in a quiet area of The Reserve, where you can relax and enjoy good food. Located in The Reserve.
Dress Code: Resort Upscale.
Hydrogrill, An area dedicated exclusively to delicious fresh or grilled snacks and appetizers. Caesar salads, Greek salads and juicy hamburgers straight off the grill. If you find yourself in The Reserve, making a stop for a tasty bite to eat is always worthwhile. Regain your strength at any time of the day in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
• Located in The Reserve.
La Palapa, Modern and cutting-edge both with their dishes and with the decor. La Palapa offers one of the most sophisticated dining experiences at the resort, where you will be carried away by some of the most surprising flavours from the international culinary arena: from a delicious ceviche to wake up your appetite to a delicious lobster tail or a cut of succulent meat. Enjoy exquisite food with panoramic views of the sea and the pool, an elegant dinner or a full breakfast over- looking the water. The best of the sea and the land is served here, at La Palapa in Punta Cana. Exclusively for Royal Service guests.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
Mole, With a great margarita and some tasty Mexican tacos, who wouldn't be happy? Visit the Mole Restaurant and dive into some traditional Mexican cuisine which they all love, either for lunch or for dinner. The most fun and liveliest dinners are always had here, at Mole.
• With family, friends or your partner, and always with the country's colorful art and culture.
Naos, Variety and quality, a delicious buffet serving international dishes available for guests to enjoy throughout the day.
• Travel from Spain to Italy, passing through Mexico and even Asia.
• Welcome to the zenith of international cuisine. Live a wonderful dining experience at Naos, an exclusive buffet where you can enjoy seeing how the chefs work and do their magic for yourselves.
Passion By Martin Berasategui, Close your eyes, smell the aromas, savor each mouthful. Martin Berasategui, one of the best chefs in the world and recipient of 8 Michelin stars, proposes a sensorial journey with each of his beautifully prepared dishes at Passion by Martin Berasategui. In an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere, relish the sampling menu and be delighted by one of the many wines from the wine menu. Live the Passion experience!
The Grill, Do you love barbecued grilled meat? Then The Grill will soon become your favorite place. If you fancy a real Argentinean barbecue, then don't miss out on this a la carte steakhouse. A dance of grilled flavors, a party for all your senses.
Vento, The Mediterranean itself has been transported to the Caribbean just for you so you can enjoy some of this world famous cuisine's best flavors. A magical and elegant place where you can enjoy an a la carte dinner from the hands of experts who specialise in contemporary Mediterranean cuisine. Discover the secrets of a good wine, yummy bread and superb liquid gold, in other words, the famous olive oil. An unforgettable experience. Located in The Reserve.
Dress Code RESORT CASUAL: T-shirts or polo shirts, shorts or jeans, sundresses or skirts and similar apparel. No bathing suits or cut-off shorts. Shoes are required.
RESORT UPSCALE: Dress T-shirts or polo shirts, dress shorts, trousers or jeans, sundresses and skirts and similar apparel. No bathing suits, cut-off shorts, logo or silk-screened T-shirts.
RESORT ELEGANT: Short and long-sleeved shirts and closed shoes (gentlemen), trousers, sundresses or skirts and similar apparel. No shorts, jeans, tennis shoes, logo or silk-screened T-shirts.
There is an evening dress code for all restaurants. No shorts are permitted. Gentlemen should not be wearing short or sleeveless shirts, sandals or any other type of open shoes.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2019
Booking Dates: 06/04/2018 - 12/21/2019 Travel Dates: 12/22/2018 - 12/21/2019
• Mini -bar in room (1 daily replenishment of soft drinks, water and beer requested).
• Eleven great gastronomic offer with different restaurants a la carte and buffet restaurants (restaurant passion by Martin Berasategui is not included).
• 24 hours room service
• Premium national and international drinks
• Twelve bars with unlimited premium beverages
• Swim up bar with unlimited premium beverages
• Life enriching activities, yoga & pilate included and bicycles on site
• Four tennis courts (lighting with fee for night use) and a wide lake style swimming pool.
• Three paddle courts (lighting with fee for night use)
• Ecological path
• Non motorized water sports
• State of the art fitness
• Access to Yhi Moves (gym)
• Live entertainment every night
• Golf included at the Cocotal Country Golf (Golf Cart available at an extra cost)
• Selected international wine list in all a la carte restaurants
• Game room
• Kid's Zone (1 to 12 years old)
• Batting cage, spinning, jogging, rock climbing wall
• Free WiFi on the resort public areas and rooms
• Tax and service charge
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Kids Zone For ages 1 to 12 years old including walled gardens, adventure jungle gym, kids mini water park with slides and water features, overnight camping experience, 5.1 surround sound cinema featuring kids movie time, game room equipped with video game systems, mini buffet for kids, mini shop.