Distance from hotel to Las Americas International Airport (SDQ), 3.5 hours. Distance from hotel to town of Higuey, 45 minutes. Distance from hotel to Casa De Campo International Airport (LRM), 30 minutes. Distance from hotel to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), 25 minutes.
Combining a delightful Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, Paradisus Palma Real is one of the leaders of the Paradisus Resorts - the upscale All Inclusive brand of Sol Melia. The resort includes luxuriously appointed suites with Jacuzzi for 2, mahogany furniture, flat screen television, CD players, marble bathroom with European jet shower and top class amenities to please the most discerning traveler. It also features a spa facility and treatments, a 2 story health center with advanced workout equipment, a large beach front free-form swimming pool and flexible meeting spaces offering state-of-the-art audio visual equipment.
Paradisus Palma Real is surrounded by lush, vibrant tropical gardens, mangroves and sparkling waters and faces one of the most breathtaking white powder sandy beaches in the Caribbean. Guests can explore their senses on a culinary tour through 7 remarkable dining experiences featuring delectable cuisine and enjoy unlimited international premium brand drinks in 8 different bars. A lively entertainment program will ensure that each day is filled with exciting activities and then night comes to life with the Casino, chill-out lounge and live music.
The resort is situated in the middle of Bavaro and only a few minutes away from The Cocotal Golf & Country Club.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Aerobics (water)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars/Lounges (8)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Casino ($)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Currency Exchange ($)
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Grill (poolside)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meal Service (poolside)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking Facility
- PC Service
- Ping Pong
- Pools (children's) (2)
- Safety Deposit Box (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop
- Table Tennis
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Courts (lighted) (3)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Wake-Up Service
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Full-service indoor spa, massage cabins, body & facial treatments, spa boutique
• Spa salon
• State of the art oceanfront health club, high-tech equipment and personal trainers
• Water ritual center, sauna, herbal steam, several different types of showers, bi-thermal foot bath
• A unique outdoor Eco spa, meditation Zen Garden, mind body outdoor classes, outdoor treatment cabins ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: Check out for Royal Service guests is 1:00pm. All others, check out is 12:00pm.
If client wants to keep using the facilities and/or use their room after check out time, it is subject to availability and there is a fee. Clients need to inform the hotel that they are interested in late check out when they arrive at the hotel.
Should a client refuse to pay extra, the front desk will cut their All Inclusive bracelet and inform the guest(s) that they can wait for their transfer in the lobby.
Water and soft drinks will be offered at the bar, courtesy of the resort. Client will be able to use hospitality room if necessary.
Royal Service clients will be able to use the lounge as a waiting place as well.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Children are not allowed in Royal Service rooms and facilities. Must be 18 years old or older to be in Royal Service.
• Paradisus Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Luxury Gardenview Jacuzzi Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
One Bedroom Master Suite Garden View with Jacuzzi - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child plus 1 infant (0 to 1.99 years of age).
• Royal Service Garden View Suite - 3 adults.
• Royal Service Ocean Front View Suite - 3 adults.
• Two Bedroom Master Suite - 6 adults or 6 adults 4 adults and 2 children or 4 adults and 3 children plus 1 infant (0 to 1.99 years of age).
Paradisus Junior Suite, 520 square feet, garden view, located on the right side of the property from lobby interconnected Sapphire Villas.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 full beds.
Luxury Garden View Jacuzzi Junior Suite, (LGJ) 560 square feet, featuring the following additional items: separate living room area with sofa bed, equipped kitchenette, fully stocked mini-bar, can connect with One Bedroom Master Suite. Located on the left side of the property from lobby - Villas area.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
One Bedroom Master Suite Garden View With Jacuzzi, formerly 1 Bedroom Gardenview Master Suite, 815 square feet, featuring the following additional services and amenities: a luxurious bathroom with Jacuzzi for two with double sinks, luxury amenities, separate living room area with sofa bed, daily stocked refrigerator, equipped kitchen, separate dining area, can connect with Luxury Junior Suite. Located on the left side of the property from lobby - Villas area.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Royal Service Garden View Suite, 560 square feet, butler service, exclusive Royal Service Room Service Menu, luxury amenities,personalized fully stocked minibar, personalized nightly turn-down service, daily newspaper delivery, pillow menu, personalized Jacuzzi set-up (by butler), complimentary internet access. Located on the right side of the property from lobby, interconnected Sapphire Villas.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 full beds.
Royal Service Suite Oceanfront View, (9S4) formerly Royal Service Imperial Ocean Front, 560 square feet, all the amenities of the Imperial Romance Jacuzzi Suite plus butler service, exclusive Royal Service Room Service menu, luxury amenities, personalized fully stocked Mini-bar, personalized nightly turn-down service, daily newspaper delivery, pillow menu, personalized Jacuzzi set-up (by butler), complimentary internet access. Located on the right side of the property from lobby, inter- connected Sapphire Villas.
Two Bedroom Master Suite, Luxury Junior Garden View Jacuzzi Suite and 1 Bedroom Master Suite with Jacuzzi connecting. 1375 square feet, see above description of both units. This unit is only available for Garden View. Living room with sofa bed.
• Bedding: 2 king beds.
Royal Service Inclusions:
• For adults (over 18)
• Discreet, effective assistance of certified butler
• Accommodation in luxurious suites
• Special turn - down services
• Thierry Muglers bath amenities
• Free cellphone to call your butler & received international call out of charge
• Pre-arrival form to allow butlers to personalize the experience of every guest
• Preferential reservations in the a la carte restaurants, YHI spa and sports, entertainment and leisure activities
• Access to the private royal service pool with bali beds & pool concierge service
• Access to the private royal service beach with bali beds and concierge service
• Exclusive Palazzo restaurant with panoramic views of the beach or the pool, reserved for royal service guests
• Complimentary use of the water ritual facility at YHI spa
• Our exclusive Royal Service VIP lounge with private check-in/check-out, library with magazines, international newspapers, cultural corner, Wi-Fi, premium bar and snack
Butler's Service Menu
• Personal resort overview
• Personalized contents of the in-room mini-bar
• Personalized in room coffee machine service
• Jacuzzi preparation
• In Room Aromas Experience
• Personalized turn down service
• Beds & chaise lounge reservation at the private pool and private beach area
• Delivery of pillow selection from the pillow menu
• Assistance in planning tours and excursions
• Preferential Spa reservations
• Preferential dinner reservations for the a-la-carte restaurants
• Preferential reservations for golf, tennis courts and other activities
• Mail and daily newspaper delivery
• Laundry and dry-cleaning service
• Personalized wake up calls
• Airport transfer reservations
Please note: inclusions are subject to change.
All accommodations include: mini-bar (fully stocked), television (flat screen), CD player, DVD player, air conditioning (individually controlled), ironing board, ceiling fan, coffee maker, internet access (high speed): ($), iron and balcony or terrace (private).
• Jacuzzi for two
• European spa jet-shower
• Living area with sofa bed
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Mix Bar, Drinks adapted to the taste of the little ones.
Brisas, Daytime by the sea? Have a quick snack while enjoying the Caribbean breeze at Brisas. Exclusive for The Reserve guests.
Naos, enjoy a delicious buffet serving dishes from all over the world. Open all day, it has hobs and grills where the chefs will prepare an omelette with your chosen ingredients especially for you or some meat or fish done exactly as you like it.
Fuego, is a Latin fusion that celebrates the fresh ingredients of Latin America with unique touches of Peruvian cuisine. Come and visit them and discover your Latin soul.
Aqua, Modern and fresh Mediterranean cuisine, combining the chic and the sophisticated.
Bana, Discover excellent Asian cuisine at Bana from the hands of the expert chef and the freshest, tastiest ingredients. Start your dining experience with a delicious sushi or a wok and then enjoy the spectacle of teppanyaki cooking live. An unforgettable experience!
Bocado, Because a day on the beach or in the pool can be somewhat exhausting, Bocado offers snacks so you can continue enjoying the sun without having to return to your room. From rolls and sandwiches to fruit, ice creams and cupcakes, Bocado has everything you need to regain your strength and continue enjoying your day.
Olio, is love at first sight, and what a beautiful sight it is! Here you will find the classical dishes of an authentic Italian trattoria, with freshly baked pizzas being the main stars. An exclusive yet laid-back space, where a stop for dinner is, without doubt, essential at least once.
Palazzo, Modern and elegant, a luxury dining space designed exclusively for Royal Service guests. As its name suggests, you will feel as if you had just entered a palace. Be seduced by the incredible flavors and aromas of true Italian cuisine at dinnertime, accompanied by an excellent wine from the extensive wine menu. At lunch-time you can enjoy a rich pasta overlooking the sea and the hotel's immense pool. And remember to leave room for one of its delicious desserts! Adults only/Exclusively for Royal Service guests.
Passion By Martin Berasategui(*), With a distinctive and cutting-edge atmosphere, the Spanish chef Martin Berasategui, winner of 8 Michelin stars, offers the best of his world-famous concept of fine dining. It is precisely the passion with which he creates and prepares every one of his dishes that provides this adults only restaurant, winner of the 4-Diamond Award by the AAA, it's name. With a sophisticated menu and a sampling menu paired with a select choice of wines, Passion by Martin Berasategui is the definitive gourmet experience that they wish you to enjoy.
Dress Code: Resort Elegant.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Vento, The Mediterranean is also present at the Paradisus Palma Real thank to Vento, an a la carte restaurant where bread, wine and olive oil play an important role. Spain, France, Greece and Italy are just some of the influences of its rich and healthy cuisine in a welcoming and stylish space, next to the resort's main pool.
Snack, Find a great choice of freshly made sandwiches. Ideal for informal meals as you enjoy a wonderful day by the pool or on the beach.
Rare, medium or well done? If your passion is meat, then this is the place for you. Rare perfectly combines elegance with the tasty cuisine of a steakhouse, offering a wide choice of cuts, both American and international. Your mouth will water!
Evening Dress Code: For access to all restaurants during the evening, gentleman should not wear shorts & sleeveless shirts, sandals or any other type of open shoes.
Bars & Lounges:
• 8 bars offering fashionable Caribbean cocktails and international premium brand drinks: 1 lobby piano bar, 2 pool bars, 1 swim up bar, 1 casino bar, 1 disco lounge, 1 sky bar, 1 beach club bar.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2018
Booking Dates: 12/23/2016 - 12/22/2018 Travel Dates: 12/23/2017 - 12/22/2018
• Minibar in room (1 daily replenishment of soft drinks, water and beer requested)
• Great gastronomic offerings with 13 restaurants (a la carte and buffet restaurants). Restaurant Passion by Martin Berasategui is not included.
• Room service 24 hours
• Premium national and international drinks. Selected, international wine list in all a la carte restaurants
• Twelve (12) bars with unlimited premium beverages
• Swim up bar with unlimited premium beverages
• Life enriching activities, yoga & pilates included and bicycles on sight
• Four tennis courts (lighting with fee for night use) and a wide lake style swimming pool
• Two paddle courts (lighting with fee for night use)
• Non motorized water sports
• Access to the YHI Moves gym
• State of the art fitness
• Live entertainment every night
• WiFi internet included in public areas and rooms
• Game room and Kid's Zone
• Tax and service charges
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2018
Booking Dates: 12/23/2016 - 12/22/2018 Travel Dates: 12/23/2017 - 12/22/2018
• In-room bottle of sparkling wine on arrival day
• In-room tropical fresh fruits display
• Rose petal turndown service one night during your stay
• A 10% discount on spa services for the bridal couple not applicable towards spa products
Package Minimum Stay: 7 nights
• This package is complimentary with a minimum booking of 7 nights or longer in any room category.
• A copy of the marriage certificate, within one year of the wedding date, is required upon arrival for validation.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Kids' Program Inclusions Kids Zone. From 1 to 12 years of age for The Reserve guests and 5 to 12 years of age for Paradisus Palma Real guests. Tropical theme playground, offering the following features:
• Walled gardens, Action-adventure Jungle Gym, Kids mini water park with slides and water features, Overnight camping experience, 5.1 Surround Sound Cinema featuring kids movie time, Game room equipped with video game systems, buffet for kids, Mini Shop.
Mini Club at Paradisus Palma Real. Comfortable air conditioned area with table games, video games, separate napping area, for children from 5-12 years old.
Cocotal Golf & Country Club -27 holes gold course
• Complimentary green fees. Rounds are per person per day. Subject to availability.
• Prior reservations are recommended.
• Golf cart and equipment is not included.
• Rental of golf cart is mandatory and at an extra cost.
• Food and beverage consumption & tips at golf course are not included in all inclusive rates and must be paid directly by guests.
• Rounds of golf are non-transferable or interchangeable.