Distance from hotel to town of Bavaro, 5 minutes. Distance from hotel to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), 25 minutes.
A magnificent, 24 hours All Inclusive resort with private Jacuzzi for all suites, a lovely beach, plus the finest selection of themed restaurants (no reservation required) and an exceptional coffee house. Offering everything from a bowling alley and special sports to unforgettable weddings and customized group experiences.
Ocean Blue & Sand is located 25 minutes from Punta Cana's International Airport, close to many great golf courses.
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (water)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Rooms (2) ($)
- Bar (swim-up) (2)
- Barber Shop
- Bars (11)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Casino ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms (3)
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room ($)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Glass Bottom Boat ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Golf (nearby) (8) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Jacuzzis (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Ping Pong
- Pool (children's)
- Pools (outdoor) (2)
- Restaurants (10)
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Rooms (708)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Court
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Romance, Spa, Wedding, All Inclusive, Beach, Honeymoon, Casino, Dive, Family Friendly, Golf and Business.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy.
• Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Garden/Pool View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
• Privilege Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
• Privilege Junior Suite Pool/ Garden View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children or 4 adults and 1 child.
• Honeymoon Junior Suite - 2 adults.
• Honeymoon Suite - 2 adults.
2018 The 2018 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2017 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Junior Suite, (SJU) This spacious junior suite boasts a laid-back atmosphere and terrace with views of the hotel's gardens or pools. Guests will enjoy a comfortable stay, as well as a wide range of services and amenities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds and 1 sofa bed.
Junior Suite Garden/pool View, (JGP) A superior room with an independent terrace and outstanding views of the pools and tropical gardens.
Privilege Junior Suite, (RVP) These rooms are ideally situated and are equipped with spacious private terraces with views of tropical gardens, landscaped pools or the ocean. Privilege guests can enjoy exclusive Privilege Club amenities and special services listed below.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds and 1 sofa bed. View: Garden or Pool.
Privilege Junior Suite Pool Garden View, (PJG) Treat yourself to exclusive amenities and services during your well-deserved Caribbean vacation, and relax near the pool, among tropical foliage and white sand beaches, while enjoying superior service. Privilege guests can enjoy exclusive Privilege Club amenities and special services listed below.
Honeymoon Junior Suite, (HJS) Exclusive rooms with an elegant interior design exclusively reserved for couples, with a modern touch perfectly place facing our two gorgeous pools. Modernly and stylish decorated King size bed garnished with a delicate fabric, this room boasts a private Jacuzzi on the outside balcony. Privilege guests can enjoy exclusive Privilege Club amenities and special services listed below.
Honeymoon Suite, (HST) Exclusive rooms next to the beach and with an elegant interior design in white. Boasts two spaces separated in two levels. Modernly and stylish decorated King size bed garnished with a delicate fabric, Jacuzzi and access to a private outdoor shower. Privilege guests can enjoy exclusive Privilege Club amenities and special services listed below.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Partial Ocean.
• Experience Ocean Blue & Sand Privilege program, specially designed for those seeking exclusivity, by booking a Privilege Club room.
• Privilege Lounge: With concierge service. Lounge with air conditioning opened from 7:00am to 11:00pm
• Availability of Premium drinks, selection of wines, coffee and tea menu during the whole day
• Hors d'oeuvres and appetizers
• Availability of PC's and free Wi-Fi connection
• Library and DVD selection for adults and children
• Daily newspapers
• Reservations with priority seating in all a la carte restaurants
• Privilege breakfast in bed, served as part of the room service
• Daily a la carte Privilege breakfast, served in private areas
• One lobster dinner per stay (on request)
• Room service included 24 hours
• Concierge service & Butler during stay
• Private check in and check out
• Unpacking and organization of luggage in the room
• Shoe shining-ironing
• Collection of clothes from the laundry
• Reservations for spa services, restaurants, tennis court, etc
• Jacuzzi setup
• Change of swimming pool towels
• Message service
• Flight confirmation and airport pick up service
• Privilege private beach: with exclusive sun loungers and private waiter service and personalized Oasis drinks
• Privilege Kids: Welcome Daisy kit upon arrival
• Special drinks and meals for kids available at the Privilege Lounge
• Bathing gowns for kids in room
• Books and DVD's for kids available at the Privilege Lounge
• Privilege a la Carte: Prior to arrival, Privilege guests may submit their personalized requests to Privilege Guest Services
• Nine a la carte service selections will be available including: Room location (high or ground floor, for example) in accordance with room type reserved
• Advance reservations at a la carte specialty restaurants on evenings of choice
• Elegant and spacious room with Jacuzzi and ceiling fan
• Private terrace with views of the ocean, tropical gardens or to beautiful landscaped swimming pools
• Chaise lounge on private terrace -32" LCD Satellite television
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Alarm clock with iPod
• Pillow menu
• Nightly turn-down service
• Ironing board and iron
• Candles with therapeutic aromas
• Minibar replenished daily with selection of soda, liquors, water and juices
• Beach towels on arrival to your room
• Free Wi-Fi connection in the room
• Full bathroom and hairdryer
• Privilege bathroom amenities
All accommodations include: alarm clock, air conditioning, balcony, smoke detector, bathtub (private), sprinkler system, ceiling fan, telephone, coffee/tea maker, television (cable), crib (on request), voicemail, desk, wake-up calls, hairdryer, housekeeping, internet access: ($), iron, ironing board, maid service, non-smoking accommodations, refrigerator, safe deposit box and shower.
Room Service From 11:00am to 11:00pm
Mini-bar Water, soft drinks, beer (beer not replaced during stay)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bar Arenal, located on the beach.
El Cocotal Pool Bar, bar located in the pool.
La Cana Bar, at the La Cana restaurant.
Las Palmeras Swim-up Bar, bar located in the pool.
Luna Bar, at the theater with national and international drinks included.
Piano Lounge Bar, at the lobby area (adults only)
Tortuga Carey Bar, at the El Carey & La Tortuga restaurant.
Wave Disco Bar, national and international drinks included.
La Cana, Buffet restaurant on the beach with hot and cold dishes and show cooking. Privilege breakfast: 7:00am-10:30am Lunch:
Mike's Coffee, coffee and tea specialties, sandwiches and homemade pastries.
Blue Moon, Gourmet French restaurant is the ideal place to sample French fare with a distinctly Caribbean flavor, reminiscent of French colonial times.
Bucareno, Located right on the hotel's beach, Bucanero offers guests a variety of chef's specials, including: a delicious caprese cream soup, the king crab tartlet, or the luscious shrimp and lobster brochettes. See for yourself just how easy it is to enjoy a delectable dinner while running your toes through the sand and feeling the warm breeze off the surf! A genuine Caribbean experience!
El Carey & Tortuga, The mouthwatering options are endless, sure to please all palates and tastes. Open weekdays for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At this well-stocked buffet, they offer a wide range of dishes, as well as theme nights, especially designed to offer tasty fare adapted to each culture and palate. Don't think twice. Try this restaurant. It's a guaranteed hit!
I Mascherati Di Venezia, Offers guests an enticing selection of elegant cuisine, perfect for those special nights during your stay at our hotel. Italian food enthusiasts will love our menu, including exclusive antipasti and pasta dishes, such as the salmone e gamberone a la torinese, the filetto di vitello con riduzione di aceto di Modena or the delicious spaghetti a la salsa pomodoro.
La Brasa, Caribbean grill, on the beach, some dishes require additional supplement.
Margarita, Choose from a thousand different spicy and mild flavors, all staples of Mexican cooking, as well as a wide range of traditional Mexican drinks and cocktails. Of special note are the beef fajitas, tequila fish fillet, crispy nachos with beans, cheese and salsa, and sweet corn mousse. Come and discover this restaurant, bursting with all the color and festive decor of a traditional Mexican cantina!
Route 66, Try its most authentic specialities in a unique environment which will transport you. We suggest the Mother Road bacon burger, the BLT sandwich or the Route 66 three for all as the most remarkable specialities in this American restaurant. You will dine surrounded by old memorabilia and rock music from the period, with all the feeling of adventure and novelty there!
Sensai, Sensai, Asian restaurant with night-time show cooking for an entertaining evening. Enjoy the culinary Japanese specialties and culture of the region in a Caribbean setting. You're guaranteed a show in this restaurant: you can enjoy watching the Chef in action as you sip your aperitif.
General Opening Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Over Time Sport Bar, national and international drinks included and midnight snacks.
El Bodegon, Offering premium cuts of grilled meat.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Travel Dates: 09/01/2015 - 12/23/2017
• Welcome letter
• Exclusive concierge
• Beach towels in room
• Special dinner
• A la carte restaurants preferred seating
Spring Break Policy:
• For travel beginning on or after 02/01/16-04/30/16, 02/01/17-04/30/17 and 02/01/18-04/30/18 no customers 23 years or younger are allowed unless there is at least one adult 30 years old in the same room. Student or spring breaker groups with 16-23 year olds are not allowed even when accompanied by adults over 30 years old.
• Mandataory New Years Eve and holiday dinner supplements apply for 12/24/16 and 12/31/16.