Distance from Hotel to Palermo Airport (PMO), 30 kms (19 miles).
The management and staff offer you a warm and cordial welcome to the superior four-star Hotel Des Palmes Palermo. Located in the very heart of Palermo's historical centre, "Des Palmes" as it is fondly known locally, is the most legendary hotel on the island of Sicily, having welcomed illustrious visitors since the 19th century including Richard Wagner, who finished Parsifal within one of its luxuriously-decorated suites. Steeped in history, evoking old-world glamour, elegance and charm with that of modern comfort.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Business Center
- Computer Rentals ($)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Equipment (audio, visual) ($)
- Exhibit Space
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Multilingual Staff
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Shoe Shine
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Guestroom, (GTR) All rooms are sound-proofed and fully air-conditioned as standard, have private bathrooms, and all are equipped with amenities such as a safe, hairdryer, minibar, satellite TV, dial direct telephone and Internet connection (WI FI in public areas).
Guestroom Plus, All rooms are sound-proofed and fully air-conditioned as standard, have private bathrooms, and all are equipped with amenities such as a safe, hairdryer, minibar, satellite TV, dial direct telephone and Internet connection (WI FI in public areas).
All accommodations include: crib (upon request), blackout drapes, housekeeping, internet access (wireless), mini-bar, rollaway bed (upon request), room service (limited), safe (in accommodation), sewing kit, television (cable, satellite), wake-up calls, windows (open), accommodations (smoking, by request), bidet and hairdryer.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the Palermo city tax to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Port : 800 meters
• Commercial Center : 500 meters
• Massimo Theatre: 400 meters
• Historic City Center : 500 meters
• Archaeological Museum: 350 meters