Distance from hotel to Providenciales Airport (PLS), 7.3 kms (5 miles).
Beach House is one of the first authentically boutique Turks and Caicos resorts on Grace Bay. The luxuriantly playful 21-suite abode overlooks the bright white dunes, swaying sea grass and azure waters of one of the world's most beautiful destinations - Grace Bay Beach. The passion for exquisite service and sublime relaxation is matched only by a commitment to spontaneity and is unmatched by any of the Turks and Caicos resorts. From suites with names instead of numbers, to gourmet picnics on Grace Bay beach.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beach (nearby)
- Beach (onsite)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Bocce Ball
- Casino (nearby)
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Massage Services ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Poolside Service ($)
- Restaurants (3)
- Suites (21)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Site
Dive, Eco-Tourism, Family Friendly, Golf, Beach, Romance, Wedding, Adventure (for active adults) and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Effective dates: 12/23/17-12/21/18
• Child policy is no longer applicable, beginning in 2018 this will become an adult only property.
• Guests must be aged 18 and older to stay at the resort.
• Effective dates: 12/23/17-12/21/18
One Bedroom Pool View Suite - 2 adults.
• One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 2 adults. One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite Deluxe - 2 adults.
• Two Bedroom Pool View Suite - 4 adults. Two Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 4 adults.
One Bedroom Pool View Suite, (1TE) Wake up to a view of tropical flowers and the intimate pool area in the One Bedroom Pool Suite featuring a private balcony or terrace with day bed, one king bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room, a kitchenette (with refrigerator, microwave, sink and appliances), bathroom, multiple flat screen TV's, luxury bath amenities, coffee and tea provisions, bottled water and nightly turn down service and Wi-Fi. Measures 1150 sq. feet.
• View: Pool.
One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite, (RI1) Imagine waking up to the view of the turquoise waters that have made Turks & Caicos Islands famous in this suite featuring a terrace with day bed, one king bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room, a kitchenette (with refrigerator, microwave, sink and appliances), bathroom, multiple flat screen TV's, luxury bath amenities, coffee and tea provisions, bottled water and nightly turn down service and Wi-Fi. Measures 1150 sq. feet.
• View: Ocean.
One Bedroom Oceanfront Deluxe Suite, (1DF) The one-bedroom ocean front deluxe suites offer a premium location and feature a private balcony with day bed, one king bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room, a kitchenette (with refrigerator, microwave, sink and appliances), bathroom, multiple flat screen TV's, luxury bath amenities, coffee and tea provisions, bottled water and nightly turn down service and Wi-Fi. Measures 1150 sq. feet.
• View: Ocean.
Two Bedroom Pool View Suite(*), (OPW) For families or friends traveling together and nestled in the tropical gardens by the pool choose the two-bedroom pool suite featuring a private balcony with day bed, one king bed in the bedroom with a private bathroom, two single beds (convertible to a king bed) in the second bedroom, a sofa bed in the living room, a kitchenette (with refrigerator, microwave, sink and appliances), second bathroom, multiple flat screen TV's, luxury bath amenities, coffee and tea provisions, bottled water and nightly turn down service and Wi-Fi. Measures 1580 sq. feet.
• View: Pool.
Two Bedroom Oceanfront Suite, (2OS) For the ultimate Beach House experience, choose thew two-bedroom ocean front suite featuring a private balcony with day bed, one king bed in the bedroom with a private bathroom, two twin beds (convertible to a king bed) in the second bedroom, a sofa bed in the living room, a kitchenette (with refrigerator, microwave, sink and appliances), second bathroom, multiple flat screen TV's, luxury bath amenities, coffee and tea provisions, bottled water and nightly turn down service and Wi-Fi. Measures 1580 sq. feet.
• View: Ocean.
• There are no elevators at the resort and there are 3 floors. Please see the room descriptions for the locations of the rooms and keep this in mind when booking the accommodations.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, crib (on request), patio, data port, radio, desk, rollaway bed (on request):
• ($), hairdryer, room service (limited), heating (central), safe (in accommodation), housekeeping, shower, in room movies, smoke detector, internet access (wireless), telephone, DVD player, iron, television (remote controlled, cable), air conditioning, ironing board, voicemail, alarm clock, kitchen (full), wake-up calls, balcony, kitchenette, bathrobes, maid service, bedding (premium), microwave, ceiling fan and non-smoking accommodations.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Kitchen 218, has become known for the creativity and quality of ingredients used. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Beach House also offers its guests a complimentary shuttle service to the Blue Haven Resort and Marina, here guests may experience the following restaurants and bars (at an additional cost to guests):
Salt Bar and Grill, Offers comfort food including paninis, burgers, wings and more. Open daily for lunch and dinner 10:00am-10:00pm.
Fire And Ice, Offers a series of fresh South American meets Caribbean flavors and spices that provides some delightful surprises for the palate.
Salt Bar, serves cocktails and refreshments.
Fire Lounge, TheFire Loungeoffers a Caribbean atmosphere at its best. Overlooking the turquoise waters and Mangrove Cay directly adjacent to the resort, the fire pits offer a perfect spot to chill under the stars while enjoying a refreshing cocktail from theIce Bar.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2017-2018
Booking Dates: 04/19/2017 - 12/21/2018 Travel Dates: 06/01/2017 - 12/22/2017 12/23/2017 - 12/21/2018
• Resort accommodations
• All taxes and service charges
• All meals at the any of the resorts restaurants
• Unlimited domestic and premium beverages at any of the resorts restaurants or bars
• In room fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and beer
• A 24-hour Snack Station
• All-inclusive access to sister resorts: Alexandra Resort and Blue Haven (dinner reservations required)
• Complimentary shuttle between all three resorts
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
• Private lounge chairs and umbrella on the beach reserved for each suite with beach service
• Free use of resorts non-motorized watersports including water trampoline, snorkeling, kayaks, stand up paddle boards (SUPs) and sail boats
• Free use of resort amenities including gym, beach volleyball, giant chess board
• Discount (15% off) on regularly-priced spa treatments at Elevate Spa at Alexandra Resort or Blue Haven
• Complimentary use of bicycles
• Package must be purchased for entire stay for all guests in room
• Alcoholic beverages will not be served to minors (17 and under)
• Unused portions are non-refundable and non-transferable
Not Included (at an additional cost):
• Room service
• Retail store purchases
• Spa treatments or massages
• Motorized water sports
• Airport transfers
Package inclusions are subject to change.
All Inclusive Plan - AI For more details on the All Inclusive Plan features please review the All Inclusive (AI) package listed above.
• Booking Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/21/2018
• Travel Dates: 12/23/2017 - 12/21/2018
2017-2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 01/02/2017 - 12/21/2018
• Use of fitness center
• Watersports (non-motorized)
• Complimentary full breakfast is included for all guests
• Guest activities
• Wireless internet
• Nightly turn down service
• Exclusive concierge phone service
• Private check-in and check-out
• Breakfast: The Beach House is now offering complimentary full breakfast daily for all guests for 2017 travel (breakfast is currently included in the rates). In 2018 the resort will become strictly All Inclusive (the effective dates are 12/23/17-12/21/18).
• Elevate Spa at Beach House has closed, however, guests may continue to receive massages in the comfort of their suite or at the beachfront gazebo.
• Guests may also use the services of Elevate Spa at Blue Haven Resort or Alexandra Resort with free transportation to either via the resorts shuttle.
• Sandpiper Kids Club at Blue Haven Resort for guests of Beach House for children (ages 4-12 years).
• Daytime club: Sunday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm the daytime club this is at an additional fee, plus the cost of lunch.
• Evening club: Nightly except for Wednesday, this option allows parents to eat in Fire & Ice while their child enjoys the kids club, this is at an additional fee, plus the cost of dinner.
• A complimentary shuttle to Blue Haven Resort is available however an adult must accompany the child.
• Reservations required (24 hours in advance), child must be fully toilet trained.
• Transformation to an Adults-Only Resort in 2018:
• In 2018 the Beach House will transform into an adults only resort for guests aged 18 and older. Effective immediately, all new bookings for arrival 12/30/17 and beyond will be accepted for adults only.
• The resort caters mostly to adults, and we have had significant requests for an adults-only experience in Turks & Caicos.
• Any existing bookings with children will certainly be "grandfathered" until we complete the transition in 2018.
• Adult guests from the sister resorts, Blue Haven and Alexandra Resort, will be welcome to dine and use the facilities of Beach House.
7 Night Stays, Saturday Pattern only for Winter Season:
• Effective immediately, all new bookings for arrival 12/30/17-04/06/18 will require a Sat. arrival and departure date, with a min. stay requirement of 7 nights and a maximum stay of a multiple of 7 nights (7, 14, 21 days, etc.) The reasons for this are:
• Enhance the guests experience with a guaranteed week during the peak winter months
• Allow guests to pre-reserve the exact room they prefer based on availability
• Eliminate any guest dissatisfaction with having to change rooms/categories during their stay due to lack of availability in the same room type.
• Saturdays offer the most non-stop flights from North American gateways during the week.
• Allow groups of friends and family to enjoy time together with an easy-to-book pattern.
• Allow groups to buy-out the resort for a week
• After 04/06/18, a 4-night min. stay will apply for travel through 12/21/18.
• The family-friendly sister resorts, Blue Haven and Alexandra Resort, will continue to be terrific options, with a choice of 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom accommodations suitable for families.