Distance from hotel to Providenciales Airport (PLS), 7.3 kms (5 miles).
Beach House is one of the first authentically boutique Turks and Caicos resorts on Grace Bay. The luxuriantly playful 21-suite abode overlooks the bright white dunes, swaying sea grass and azure waters of one of the world's most beautiful destinations - Grace Bay Beach. The passion for exquisite service and sublime relaxation is matched only by a commitment to spontaneity and is unmatched by any of the Turks and Caicos resorts. From suites with names instead of numbers, to gourmet picnics on Grace Bay beach.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beach (nearby)
- Beach (onsite)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Bocce Ball
- Casino (nearby)
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Massage Services ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Poolside Service ($)
- Restaurants (3)
- Suites (21)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Site
Romance, Wedding, Adventure (for active adults), Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Honeymoon, Dive, Eco-Tourism, Family Friendly, Golf and Beach.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children 12 and under stay free when sharing the room with 2 or more guests paying the adult rate.
• Maximum 2 children stay free in accommodations (stay free refers to room only, other charges may apply).
• The 1st 2 people in room are considered adults.
• Children 13-17 years old pay the adult rate.
• Ages reported for children must be accurate at time of travel. Proof of age will be required upon check-in. In the event that the ages of children are incorrect at time of travel and adult rate is required, the difference in rate will be charged upon check-in.
• One Bedroom Pool View Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite Deluxe - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Pool View Suite - 4 adults or 4 adults and 2 children, or 2 adults and 4 children. Two Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 4 adults or 4 adults and 2 children, or 2 adults and 4 children.
One Bedroom Pool View Suite, (1TE) offers 1 king bed in the master bedroom, kitchenette, full luxury bathroom, separate living space with sofa bed and a balcony. Located on the main/1st floor.
• View: Pool.
One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite, (RI1) offers 1 king bed in the master bedroom, kitchenette, full luxury bathroom, separate living space with sofa bed and a balcony. Located on the main/1st floor.
• View: Ocean.
One Bedroom Oceanfront Deluxe Suite, (1DF) offers 1 king bed in the master bedroom, kitchenette, full luxury bath- room, separate living space with sofa bed and a balcony.
• These deluxe suites are located on the 2nd floor.
• View: Ocean.
Two Bedroom Pool View Suite(*), (OPW) offers 2 king beds, kitchenette, full luxury bathrooms, separate living space with sofa bed and a balcony. Located on the 2nd floor.
• View: Pool.
Two Bedroom Oceanfront Suite, (2OS) offers 2 king beds, kitchenette, full luxury bathrooms, separate living space with sofa bed and a balcony. Located on the 3rd floor.
• View: Ocean.
• There are no elevators at the resort and there are 3 floors. Please see the room descriptions for the locations of the rooms and keep this in mind when booking the accommodations.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, crib (on request), patio, data port, radio, desk, rollaway bed (on request):
• ($), hairdryer, room service (limited), heating (central), safe (in accommodation), housekeeping, shower, in room movies, smoke detector, internet access (wireless), telephone, DVD player, iron, television (remote controlled, cable), air conditioning, ironing board, voicemail, alarm clock, kitchen (full), wake-up calls, balcony, kitchenette, bathrobes, maid service, bedding (premium), microwave, ceiling fan and non-smoking accommodations.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Kitchen 218, has become known for the creativity and quality of ingredients used. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Beach House also offers its guests a complimentary shuttle service to the Blue Haven Resort and Marina, here guests may experience the following restaurants and bars (at an additional cost to guests):
Salt Bar and Grill, Offers comfort food including paninis, burgers, wings and more. Open daily for lunch and dinner 10:00am-10:00pm.
Fire And Ice, Offers a series of fresh South American meets Caribbean flavors and spices that provides some delightful surprises for the palate.
Salt Bar, serves cocktails and refreshments.
Fire Lounge, TheFire Loungeoffers a Caribbean atmosphere at its best. Overlooking the turquoise waters and Mangrove Cay directly adjacent to the resort, the fire pits offer a perfect spot to chill under the stars while enjoying a refreshing cocktail from theIce Bar.
Full Breakfast Complimentary full breakfast is included in the rates, for all guests.
2017 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 01/02/2017 - 12/31/2017
• Use of fitness center
• Watersports (non-motorized)
• Complimentary full breakfast is included for all guests
• Guest activities
• Wireless internet
• Nightly turn down service
• Exclusive concierge phone service
• Private check-in and check-out
• Breakfast: The Beach House is now offering complimentary full breakfast daily for all guests. Breakfast is now included in the rates.
• Elevate Spa at Beach House has closed, however, guests may continue to receive massages in the comfort of their suite or at the beachfront gazebo.
• Guests may also use the services of Elevate Spa at Blue Haven Resort or Alexandra Resort with free transportation to either via the resorts shuttle.
• Sandpiper Kids Club at Blue Haven Resort for guests of Beach House for children (ages 4-12 years).
• Daytime club: Sunday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm the daytime club this is at an additional fee, plus the cost of lunch.
• Evening club: Nightly except for Wednesday, this option allows parents to eat in Fire & Ice while their child enjoys the kids club, this is at an additional fee, plus the cost of dinner.
• A complimentary shuttle to Blue Haven Resort is available however an adult must accompany the child.
• Reservations required (24 hours in advance), child must be fully toilet trained.