Distance from hotel to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 19 miles (31 kms).
At the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, celebrate the rich legacy of Arizona. The hallways and grounds pay tribute to the people and landscape that have shaped the state's cultural heritage.
As you explore the Resort, you will see descriptive plaques written by the state's official historian Marshall Trimble that share the details of Arizona's rich history and those who had an important role in shaping it. Discovery Hall, Expedition Hall and Visionaries Hall are named as such to honor those who created the Essence of Arizona, from river explorers like John Wesley Powell to Native American tribal chiefs and heads of state. With these efforts, we hope to carry on the spirit of those who came before us - visionaries who made Arizona what it is today.
Rare photographs, an ever-changing collection of paintings and commissioned artworks are prominently displayed throughout the elegant hallways and venues, capturing the wondrous essence of Arizona for all to enjoy. A self-guided walking tour is available to lead you through the areas of the Resort that showcase our state's incredible history.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Aerobics (water)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballroom (3)
- Banquet Room
- Bars (3)
- Beauty Salon
- Breakfast Rooms (2)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk
- Casino (nearby)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Exercise Classes
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center (2)
- Float Mats
- Floors (11)
- Game Room
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Golf (onsite)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Juice Bar ($)
- Laundry Service
- Medical Services
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Parking Facility
- Pets (allowed)
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Pools (outdoor) (3)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Putting Green
- Restaurants (8)
- Rooms (732)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Sundries Shop
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Courts (day/night) (2)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions $ ($)
- Trail (hiking)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
Wedding, Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Couples, Leisure, Golf, Groups, Honeymoon and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2016-2017 Please review the 2017-2018 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2016-2017 was not changed for 2017-2018.
2017-2018 Traditional Guest Room - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Guest Room - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
Traditional, (TDL) Designed with guests' well-being in mind, the Resort's refreshing ambiance and thoughtful features help provide a stay that leaves you feeling better than when you arrived. With the spacious guestrooms, the world-renowned Heavenly@ Bed (one king or two double beds) and the White Tea by Westin amenities, the hotel invites you to relax and rejuvenate. Bathrooms are generously-sized with separate Heavenly Shower and bathtub. A private balcony or terrace is available with every room. All guest rooms are non-smoking at the Scottsdale hotel. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe, (DLX) Lush golf course or sweeping mountain range views are designed with guests' well-being in mind, the Resort's refreshing ambiance and thoughtful features help provide a stay that leaves you feeling better than when you arrived. With the spacious guestrooms, the world- renowned Heavenly Bed (one king or two double beds) and the White Tea by Westin amenities, the hotel invite you to relax and rejuvenate. Bathrooms are generously-sized with separate Heavenly Shower and bathtub. A private balcony or terrace is available with every room, some offering magnificent views of the lush golf course and sweeping mountain range.
• All guest rooms are non-smoking at the Scottsdale hotel.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, telephone, data ports, room service, internet access, slippers, maid service, , television, alarm clock, coffee/tea maker, CD/DVD player, hairdryer, safe deposit box, ironing board, smoke detector, patio or balcony, sprinkler system, balcony, crib, robes, heating, shower, kitchenette (some accommodations), radio and bathtub.
Kitchen In certain suites only.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Rim, Featuring specialty cocktails, premium tequilas, and an award-winning selection of wines and vintage cigars.
General Opening Hours: Open 4:00pm until 11:00pm.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
Waltz & Weiser Saloon, straight out of the "Wild West", Waltz & Weiser Saloon sends guests back to Arizona's mining days. Its dark-wooded floors, leather seating, low-beamed ceilings and exposed mineral rock give a real flavor of Old West saloons and mining camps.
• Waltz & Weiser specializing in Micro Brew Beers, Single Malt Scotch and Single Batch Bourbons and offers a light appetizer menu, billiard room and shuffle board.
J'swilling Bar & Grill, snacks, lunch, cocktails and smoothies, open daily, hours vary based on season, casual & swimwear attire.
General Opening Days: Open daily.
Dreamweavers Canyon, On cool desert evenings enjoy your Saloon beverage at the fire pit while listening to the Scottish Bagpipes at sunset in the Dreamweaver's Canyon Courtyard.
Brittlebush Bar & Grill, named after a Sonoran desert plant that explodes with brilliant yellow blooms in the spring, Brittlebush Bar & Grill features innovative, contemporary cuisine. The perfect spot for a casual lunch or early dinner, guests will find a diverse menu that ranges from light appetizers and salads to more substantial fare, including steak sandwiches and Amber Braised Baby Back Ribs. A full bar offers a wide selection of libations, including a variety of domestic, imported and micro-brewed beers, as well as choice wine picks from the Napa, Carneros and Alexander Valley regions. Catch a weekend sports game as you get comfortable at the stone and metal bar complete with red oak bar stools. This lodge-like enclave's copper and wood- beamed accents and expansive rock fireplace surround you with the Essence of Arizona.
• Located in the Kierland Golf Club, Brittlebush offers patio seating with sweeping mountain and golf views, as well as a private dining room for meetings and special occasions.
Coffee Flats & Snowbowls, Serving coffee and the own selection of pastries, cookies and sandwiches, open daily 6:00am-8:00pm.
General Opening Hours: Open 6:00am until 8:00pm.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
Deseo Restaurant, meaning desire in Spanish-offers a passionate and lively dining experience like no other in Arizona. Showcasing imaginative Latin-influenced cuisine, Deseo's menu features a distinctive and skillfully blended combination of flavors to create dishes that are bold and intriguing. While floor-to-ceiling windows provide stunning views of the golf course and neighboring mountains, the best seat in the house is at The Rail, the counter surrounding the exhibition kitchen where diners can watch chefs expertly prepare ceviche from every seat. The innovation continues at the Muddle Bar where exotic cocktails are created by smashing together the freshest of fruits and herbs by using a wooden mallet called a "muddle" to release their intense flavors.
Eddie's Rangehouse, serving burgers & beer between the front & back 9 holes, casual attire.
Dress Code: Casual.
Nellie Cashman's Monday Club Cafe Restaurant, named for "The Angel of the Mining Camp" and Arizona's oldest club for women, Nellie Cashman's Monday Club Cafe offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. With an emphasis on locally-grown produce and indigenous recipes and carries a Southwestern-Mediterranean flair. An open kitchen style allows guests to have an up-close look at many of the items being prepared. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow guests to enjoy the surrounding natural beauty of the state. Patio dining brings sweeping views of the golf course and McDowell Mountains. Seating is also available in the resort's spectacular Dreamweavers Canyon courtyard offering a true Arizona experience with the centerpiece seasonal flowerbed patterned after a Navajo blanket.
2016-2017 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 04/01/2016 - 03/31/2017
• Bottled water
• Chaise lounges
• Coffee/Tea (in room)
• Daily activities
• Golf green fees
• Morning coffee
• Daily newspaper
• Westin's Kid's Club, The Westin Kids Club is an exciting 365 day-a-year program for children ages 4-12, supervised by the Resort activities staff.
• The hours are from 9:00am-4:00pm.
• Children should come dressed to play and bring a bathing suit.
• Reservations are required 24 hours in advance.
• Please contact the Tumbleweed Kid's Club directly for activities, availability and rates.
Kid's in The Kitchen
• Designed for children between ages 5 and 10 (although all ages are welcome), the two-hour program covers all areas of the culinary process from start to finish: safety, clean- liness, ingredient preparation, cooking/baking and, of course, the consumption of a product from a job well done.
• The session also includes a tour of the many kitchens inside the Westin Kierland as well as other back of the house locations.
The Kierland Golf Club
• The Kierland Golf Experience brings together perfectly manicured 27 holes of championship golf, one of the best exercise physiology, top golf instruction, on-site golf equipment fitting and the latest in golf technology all at one location, The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa.
• The Adventure Water Park, including a lazy river and water slide offers year round fun with poolside movies in the summer.
• The Family Fun team also provides organized and supervised activities around the Adventure Pool.
• The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa will bring the California/ Hawaii lifestyle to the Sonoran Desert of Scottsdale.
• Kierlabunga, Surfs Up at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
• FlowRider will soon be operating at the Adventure Pool to complement the Lazy River, sandy beach and Water Slide
• FlowRider is only accessible to guests of The Westin Kierland
• Riders must be at least 42 inches tall to bodyboard
• Riders must be at least 52 inches tall to flowboard
• All adult riders must sign a liability waiver form and have photo ID
• All riders 17 and younger must have liability waiver form signed by a legal guardian
• Reservations recommended
• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled time for check- in and safety video
• Limit one rider per lane at a time
Agave, The Arizona Spa
• Utilizing traditional native treatments handed down from Arizona's many cultures of healing, Agave, The Arizona Spa is a heavenly retreat designed to rejuvenate and renew the mind, body, and spirit.
• Serving as the spa's main inspiration, the indigenous agave plant is used in many of the treatments offered, providing guests with the benefits of its moisture-rich qualities.
Kierland Commons Shopping
• Located adjacent to The Westin Kierland Resort, guests may enjoy the short walk from the resort to Kierland Commons or choose to take the resort's complimentary shuttle.
• A walk down Kierland Commons Main Street reveals Valley shopping at its finest, with over 70 retailers and an array of restaurants.
Resort Fee & Inclusions Resort Service Charge per room, per night will be collected directly at the hotel and includes the following:
• Unlimited in room high speed internet access
• Local, domestic long distance and 1-800 telephone calls
• Access to Agave, The Arizona Spa facilities usage as well as the Yoga and Well Walk Fitness Classes
• Tennis Court and full tennis equipment rental
• Expanded shuttle service to adjacent shopping at Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter.
• Guests will have an option to Opt In of the Resort Fee Services Charge, this must be done at time of check-in. Should guest choose to Opt Out, the bundled amenities will be charged on an a la carte basis per use.
Key to Kierland
• Key To Kierland, Kierland Commons VIP Card. Exclusive to The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, this card offers discounts at numerous eateries and quality shops.
• Show your Westin Kierland Resort room key at select Kierland Commons retailers and restaurants to take advantage of special offers.
• Show your Westin Kierland Resort room key at select Scottsdale Quarter retailers and restaurants to take advantage of special offers.
• Spend your evening in Dreamweaver's Canyon Courtyard enjoying the pleasant night air and aroma of pinon wood.
• Dreamweaver's Canyon offers a true Arizona experience with the centerpiece seasonal flowerbed patterned after a Navajo blanket.
• You can enjoy cocktails & appetizers while watching the evening sunset and listening to the melodic sounds of a Bagpiper.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Cracker Jax Family & Fun Sport Park: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Gammage Auditorium: 12 miles(19 kms)
• Desert Botanical Gardens: 10 miles(16 kms)
• New Arizona Cardinals Stadium: 15 miles(24 kms)
• Orpheum Theater: 12 miles(19 kms)
• McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park: 4 miles(6 kms)
• US Airways Center: 15 miles(24 kms)
• Phoenix Zoo: 10 miles(16 kms)
• Heard Museum: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts: 8 miles(13 kms)
• Dodge Theater: 8 miles(13 kms)
• Casino: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Glendale Arena at Westgate Civic Center: 15 miles(24 kms)
• Taliesin West: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Chase Field: 12 miles(19 kms)
• Cactus Park: 1 mile(2 kms)