Distance from hotel to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 8.5 miles (14 kms). Distance from hotel to Scottsdale Municipal Airport (SCF), 10 miles (16 kms). Distance from hotel to downtown Phoenix, 12 miles (19 kms). Distance from hotel to Scottsdale, 4 miles (6 kms). Distance from hotel to Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 17 miles (27 kms).
Set in the breathtaking foothills of Camelback Mountain, Arizona's newest luxury resort features 293 guest rooms and suites with private patios on 34 acres of lush desert landscape and is perfectly situated between the cities of Scottsdale and Phoenix. The Montelucia Resort & Spa Scottsdale is poised to become the premier luxury resort of choice in the Valley, with a spacious and opulent spa, 4 sparkling pools, unique restaurants, destination lounge & nightlife, and nearby world-class golf courses and shopping. Imagine escaping to a quaint European village, with authentic Mediterranean details like hand-crafted 16th century doors from Spain and a walkway modeled after the famous Alhambra in Granada. All of this and more just minutes from Old Town Scottsdale and Sky Harbor International airport.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests (7)
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballrooms (2)
- Banquet Rooms (12)
- Bars/Lounges (3)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Bocce Ball
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Children's Activities ($)
- Children's Playground
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms (7)
- Croquet Court
- Exercise Classes
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Gift Shops (2)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines (12)
- Internet Service
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Juice Bar
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Ping Pong
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Restaurants (4)
- Rooms (293)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Trails (hiking)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Valet Service ($)
- Wedding Sites (7)
Spa, Wedding, Family Friendly, Romance, Honeymoon, Leisure and Groups.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2018 Effective dates: 01/01/18-03/31/19.
Resort King - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Resort King, (REK) Take in the peaceful views in this beautiful guest room, overlooking the charming resort and Sonoran Desert landscape. Extend your in-room dining experience out onto your 100-square-foot private patio or balcony accented by a luxury chaise lounge. One king size bed, 400500 square feet.
All accommodations include: bathtub, room service (24-hour), ceiling fan, shower, coffee/tea maker, smoke detector, crib (on request), sprinkler system, data ports, telephone, hairdryer, television, heating, internet access, iron, ironing board, maid service, mini-bar, CD/DVD player, radio, air conditioning, refrigerator, alarm clock, rollaway bed (on request), balcony or patio and safe deposit box.
• Based on availability
Rollaway Bed: ($)
• Based on availability, per night for king bedded rooms only.
• Based on availability
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
M Bar, located at Prado, serving wood-fired tapas, signature sangrias and classic cocktails with a modern twist.
Taqueria Centro, Enjoy the inviting atmosphere of Centro, located just off of the resorts Kasbah Pool. With its floor to ceiling windows, sweeping view of Camelback, cozy outdoor space featuring fire pits, and nine-panel media wall, it is the perfect environment for all. The menu boasts small bites, a variety of cocktails and beers and kid-friendly food & drinks. Daytime complimentary parking is offered to those guests who dine at Prado, Centro, Mbar or Crave Caf. Please present your ticket to the front desk or Joya Spa reception desk to have your parking validated.
Crave Cafe, and gourmet food market at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia offers Peet's Coffee and Tea, house-made gelato, chocolate and more. Browse through our sumptuous selection of freshly prepared to-go food items, unique wines, gourmet foods and retail.
• Designed with local Scottsdale residents in mind, Crave Cafe features an outdoor patio with limited seating for those who would like to stop by, sit outside and take in the majestic surroundings. Our outdoor fireplace will keep you warm in the winter, and an array of events will keep you coming back to Crave all year long.
General Opening Hours: 6:00am-7:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Joya Terrace, Reserved exclusively for spa guests, Joya Terrace offers a tranquil atmosphere after a relaxing spa treatment at Joya Spa.
• Enjoy fresh and healthy menu offerings as well as specially selected cocktails and champagnes from the privacy of the Joya Spa rooftop terrace.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-5:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Prado, Featuring a festive and communal atmosphere, Prado is a picturesque restaurant reminiscent of an old world dining room. Guests are invited to embrace the engaging ambiance inclusive of a commanding wood-fired tapas display kitchen, indoor and outdoor seating with views of Camelback Mountain, Mbar lounge, two private rooms including Ferdinands Wine Cellar and Prive, and two communal outdoor dining tables. Offering seasonal Spanish-influenced fare for an approachable American palate, Prado reflects the unique flavor and heritage of Spains Andalusian region, while utilizing the finest and freshest local ingredients made available by Arizonas vast farming community.
General Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-11:00am, Sat-Sun: 7:00am-2:00pm General Opening Days: Daily Brunch Hours: 10:00am-2:00pm Brunch Days of Opening: Sunday
• Daytime complimentary parking is offered to those guests who dine at Prado, Centro, Mbar or Crave Caf. Please present your ticket to the front desk or Joya Spa reception desk to have your parking validated.
• Kasbah and Oasis Pool Hours: 5:00am-10:00pm
• Joya Terrace Pool Hours: 8:30am-7:00pm
• Pools are exclusively for registered resort and cabana guests
• Oasis pool is reserved for guests 18 and over
• Joya Terrace pool is reserved for spa guests and spa members
• All children 12 and under at Kasbah pool must be accompanied by an adult
• No outside food and beverage
• No glass in pool area
• No smoking
• Music allowed with the use of headphones only
• For health and safety, diaper age children must wear swim diapers.
• Guests must comply with all pool regulations posted within the pool area.
• Loud, offensive and/or profane language are prohibited.
• Resort reserves the right to refuse access and service to pool area.
• This hotel is 100% non smoking
General Information Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 03/31/2019
• Each guest will be responsible for his/her own incidental charges. Any guest without a credit card will be required to pay a nightly deposit of $50.00 to guarantee incidental charges.
2018 Resort Fee and Inclusion Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 03/31/2019
This hotel charges a daily resort fee. The resort fee is collected at hotel from guest at check out.
This fee allows guests to enjoy the following services and activities without having to incur several incidental charges during their stay.
• Wireless Internet access (3 mbs).
• Access to the fitness center.
• No charge for local and 800 access calls connections.
• USA Today Delivery (upon request in our efforts to stay Green).
• In room coffee and tea.
• Access to Kasbah and Oasis Pool.
• In-room access to Netflix™.
• Complimentary bottled water at bell desk and upon check-in.
• Discounted fitness classes for resort guests.
• Discounted day spa passes for resort guests.
• Access to seasonal resort activities.
• Omni Get Fit Kit (available upon request).
• Omni Sleep Well Kit - includes ear plugs and eye mask (available upon request).
• Omni Kids Crew Backpack - includes milk and cookies arrival amenity.
• Complimentary Bocce Ball equipment rental (based on availability) - see front desk for details.
The resort fee amount and inclusions are subject to change without prior notice.