Distance from hotel to town, 10 miles (16 kms). Distance from hotel to Palm Beach International Airport, 12 miles (19 kms).
Set on the beaches of southeast Florida's famed Gold Coast with a picture-perfect backdrop of sparkling blue waters, white sand and lush landscaping. The brand new Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa provides an ideal escape from everyday life. The first-class resort boasts an incredible range of state of the art amenities which are perfect for families and couples alike.
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa offers 212 luxurious condo style suites with elegant, spacious living rooms, full kitchens, and private terrace balconies. Views overlooking the ocean, Intercoastal Waterway or pool are available.
Dine and unwind at one of the Resort's 3 restaurants and full service SiSpa. Ocean Grille, 3800 Ocean, the Reef and Lagoon Grills and our cafe are sure to please the tastes of all. SiSpa offers a chic escape providing a sanctuary for body, mind and soul.
- Accommodations (212)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities ($)
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes ($)
- Air Conditioning
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballrooms (4) ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Bar (3)
- Beach (nearby)
- Beach (onsite)
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Children's Activities ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Elevators (2)
- Exercise Classes ($)
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room
- Floors (21)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Glass Bottom Boat (2)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless) ($)
- Jacuzzis (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Security (24-hour)
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized) ($)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
Romance, Spa, Wedding, Honeymoon, Business, Eco-Tourism, Family Friendly and Beach.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
One Bedroom Resort View, Take in breathtaking views of the intracoastal waterway from the living room or bedroom.
One Bedroom Ocean View, Take in a breathtaking sunrise from the living room or bedroom of the one bedroom ocean facing condo-style suites.
Two Bedroom Intracoastal View, The living area in the two- bedroom king/king suites offers amazing 180-degree views of the Intracoastal Waterway.
Two Bedroom Ocean View, The guest suite in the two-bedroom ocean view and coastline view units boasts spacious sleeping quarters; perfect for families.
All accommodations include: soundproof, telephone, television (flat screen), washer/dryer, air conditioning, non-smoking accommodations, bathrobes, bedding (premium), kitchen (fully equipped), living/dining area and balcony.
Rollaway Bed: ($)
• Rollaway beds are on request and at an additional cost to guests.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Reef Tiki Bar, This Singer Island bar and grill combines a unique Pacific Rim-style casual menu with handmade cocktails from fresh juice and even the signature coconut island breeze served in a fresh cracked coconut. Unwind for lunch at the beachfront bar.
Lagoon Cantina, This restaurant is a Caribbean getaway right here in Florida. Enjoy fresh-made Margaritas and a casual Caribbean menu poolside for the parents to enjoy while the kids play on the giant slide and our lagoon pool.
3800 Ocean, Modern oceanfront dining at this restaurant on Singer Island, FL, boasts American regional cuisine using the finest local and seasonal ingredients. The extensive wine list and fine spirits selection will satisfy any palate.
• 8,500 square feet world class spa. Relax, rejuvenate, and invigorate at SiSpa. Delight in pure pampering with the state of the art fitness center, specialty fitness classes, personal training, and a full service salon and boutique. Featuring innovative treatments focusing on the elemental facets of health, beauty, and inner peace. Sispa will provide specialty wraps, scrubs, massages, facials, and signature treatments. Focusing on experience, SiSpa will set a benchmark for a new generation of vitality, glowing energy, incomparable luxury, and unsurpassed well-being.
• Children's Club
• Your children will love spending time in our Kid's Club with a recreation center and imagination zone.
• The Fitness Center offers state-of-the-art techno-gym equipment. Utilize cardiovascular equipment such as:
• treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, recline, and upright bicycles or work the strength circuit that provides a complete body workout with leg curl, leg extension, leg press, vertical traction, chest press, shoulder press, low row, and radiant (a multi-function cable station) which provides more versatility for the experienced user. The Fitness Center is available to resort guests 24 hours a day.
Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• This hotel has a resort fee per room, per day, plus tax. Guests will pay the fee upon arrival.
Resort fee includes:
• High Speed WI-FI Internet Access
• Two Beach Lounge Chairs and One Umbrella Per Room (Additional Chairs and Umbrellas Available at Standard Charge)
• Daily Dry Cleaning Allowance up to $10.00 USD (Retail Charges are applied for items over the $10.00 USD value and charged to the suite. Value is non-cumulative)
• Daily Morning Yoga Class for up to Two Guests by Reservation Only (Based on class availability)
• Two Daily Signature House Drinks
• Enhanced Guest Activities, choice of up to 2 of the following, per day:
• Bicycling- 1 hour per day Kayaking- 1 hour per day Body boards or Wake Boards- 1 hour per day Snorkel Gear- 1 hour per Paddleboards- 1 hour per day Surfboard- 1 hour per day Floats and tubes- 1 hour per day (Based on Equipment Availability; Items are distributed on a first come first serve basis. Please request items from our beach services hut on the beach level.)
• Two Bottled Waters In Room (Replenished Daily)
• Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance Calling
• Property Games (Corn hole, Beach Volleyball, Ping Pong, Poolside Jenga, Ring Toss)
*All Amenities are based on double occupancy, inclusive of both one and two bedroom units, are Non-Cumulative, subject to change and valid per room, per day.
• Resort not responsible for inclement weather or non-usage of amenities. Some exclusions may apply. Price excludes tax.
Check in Procedures
• Age required to check into hotel is 18 years old
• A credit card is required for incidentals at check-in
• A cash or credit card deposit is required at check-in
Early Departure Fee
• Early departure fee of 1 night plus tax will apply if guests do not advise hotel at time of check in that they will be leaving early