Distance from hotel to Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG), 40 miles (65 kms).
The Best Western Le Patio Saint Antoine is situated between Place de la Bastille and Place de la Nation, giving easy access to one of the most picturesque districts in Paris. Bastille, the gateway to the Marais, is just a 10 minute walk away. In the Marais you can discover the Picasso Museum, with works from all the artist's periods, and the Carnavalet Museum, which tells the fascinating history of Paris. And don't miss Victor Hugo's house.
You can check out the modern Opera Bastille, wander through winding medieval streets in Village Saint Paul or Ile Saint- Louis, admire Place des Vosges, window shop on Rue des Francs Bourgeois or plough on to Notre Dame. The metro whisks you to the Eiffel Tower or the Arc de Triomphe, and there is a direct train to Disneyland Paris. The choice is yours.
- Accommodations (88)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Laundry Facilities (on site) ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (private) ($)
- Room Service
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Video Rentals ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
• Please review the 2017-2019 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2016-2017 was not changed for 2017-2019.
• Superior - 2 adults.
• Executive - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Superior, These rooms are comfortable and charming, with a tasteful interplay between neutral walls, royal blue damask fabrics on beds and in curtains with matching plush carpets, and the sunshine shade of a wooden headboard. One double bed or two single beds.
Executive(*), These rooms are comfortable and charming, with a tasteful interplay between neutral walls, crimson damask fabrics on beds and in curtains with matching plush carpets, and the warmth of a light wood headboard. One double bed or two single beds.
Junior Suite(*), These spacious suites come with a separate seating area and comfortable sofa. They are charmingly decorated with a tasteful interplay between ecru walls, crimson damask fabrics on beds and in curtains with matching plush carpets, and the warmth of a light wood headboard. Two double beds with sofa and fold-out bed.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, internet access (high speed), kitchenette, mini-bar, non-smoking accommodations (available on request), bathtub, telephone (direct dial), television (pay-per-view): ($), television (satellite), air conditioning, bar (wet), bath amenities and safe (in accommodation).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Breakfast Room, Start the day in style, with its comfortable black upholstered chairs and round tables generously covered with white tablecloths. We serve a copious and varied buffet breakfast, including traditional French croissants and baguettes with jams and honey, as well as cereal, cold cuts, dairy produce, fresh juices and hot drinks.
• Breakfast is served from 7 am to 10 am on weekdays and until 11 am at weekends. You can also take breakfast in your room.
No food and beverage outlets available onsite, offsite food and beverage outlets available nearby.
• Rates are inclusive of American buffet breakfast.
• Passengers are responsible for Porterage fees payable at the hotel upon check-out.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the Paris city tax, which will be added to the guests final bill and will be payable to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Champs Elysees : 20 minutes by metro
• Eiffel Tower : 25 minutes by metro
• Notre Dame de Paris : 15 minutes by metro
• Louvre : 20 minutes by metro
• Opera Garnier : 15 minutes by metro
• Galeries La Fayette : 15 minutes by metro